Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Just now, H982 FKL said:

It's a simple matter of numbers. We can barely put a full 25 person port battle fleet together, you on the other hand can have a full 25 person fleet PLUS 50 players to screen outside. If our fleet can not even get close enough to the port to enter the battle without being screened out, there is no point us even flipping the port, hence RvR being dead. Hell we can't even flip a nation of similar size to ourselves because you guys show up to that. You may be happy with this situation but many are not and the GAME will suffer as a result

The problem is that we have to many nations 

1 minute ago, El Patron said:

The problem is that we have to many nations 

Even with a reduction of nations the results may stay the same. You seem to be under the assumption that the Russian nation would split up. Odds are they would not or worse create an even larger force with whatever nation they would be. There is a trend where you notice certain groups like riding the coattails of winners.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

You may be happy with this situation but many are not and the GAME will suffer as a result

Im not trust me, i started playing the game at EA drop with Spain and stayed there for like a year and a half, was actually kind of fun playing on the verge of annihilation even though i had no idea what was going on ever because i didnt speak spanish lol. Things have obviously changed alot with mechanics. I just dont see the point in cluttering great battles thread with pointless discussions over a problem that cannot be solved unless you're willing to advocate forced removal and relocation of players. I dont blame anyone if they dont want to participate in rvr its your choice.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

No, the problem is that nations are unbalanced :D

1000 players split in 4 nations is 250 per nation, some inbalance.
1000 players split in 12 nations (one being Russia) is 4 tiny nations <1%
5 medium nations ranging 3-9% of the entire population
and 3 stupidly large nations ranging above 15%
Point is you can't balance 12 nations.

6 hours ago, Poryv said:

Only this is the reason for russia having a lot of skilled players now

It would be sad if BF, who built Russian nation, had to leave Russian nation, just to prove who built it.

Russia's advantage outside of BF is mostly numbers, rather than quality. Having 60+ players active in RvR operations is hard to beat by other nations. It can be beaten, but only if other nations unify. Alone, they will loose due to numbers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Celtiberofrog said:

RVR needs either Alliance system mostly oriented for small Factions

if by RvR you mean eg. ability to make friendly clans from other nations join your PB, it could be either bad or good. A fixed alliance wouldn't work though - eg. we have RvR alliances and defensive alliances with a few nations, yet we want to fight each other in PvP.

Diplomacy made by players is way more advanced and more flexible than any fixed system could be. This was also the conclusion devs made after experiments with alliance system before.

9 minutes ago, Mad Dog Morgan said:

Start a stream? I have a life, this I don't have much time for.  

Oh my God! However, it is enough to know the whole history of Naval Action and know that why is it really happening here

2 hours ago, Yettie said:

Oh my God! However, it is enough to know the whole history of Naval Action and know that why is it really happening here

And most new and returning players are simply going to look at the videos on You Tube and Streams and not care about the history. What you expect them to read through all the posts and dick measuring on here to research the history of different clans? No one cares. The sheep simply look for the easiest most powerful side to join.

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

If people would only write what they have a clue about Internet would be half empty.

I wrote that BF built Rusian nation, and that it would fall if BF left Russia. This still stands, regardless of the fact REDS buffed their statistics thanks to Salamanca battle.

Yet again, your pride and inability to respect others, who are better than you, can be your downfall Graf.

• Like 2

Actually, it's not about Salamanca. Reds really do have more Pvp Kills (although I have never seen anyone in a ladderboard, but that's another story).
Bf is now moving \ moved to New Orleans.
BF built all port bonuses for a maximum of 4 days + invested rare wood and mines
We need to rebuild the mine + shipyard + pump shipyard
We really have a lot of new players. Who do a lot of PvE and very often drown in Pvp

So the situation is like this :)
We would have changed the nation a long time ago, but at the moment it is not very convenient. We came here to play and have fun, not to work. And again, why should we leave the nation if we can just press a couple of buttons? And all the excess will leave themselves?

And I want to notice. Bf does not go on screening to other Russian clans. And other Russian clans do not go to the screening for BF, there are of course exceptions, we are in good relations with NN and a couple more small clans. Therefore, it is not necessary here to talk about some far-fetched zerg. Yes, the Russian Empire is a zerg. But on a RvR map, it is not.
If someone wants to see a real zerg - BF can take part in the next port battle)

About Great Battle Results. I see a lot of boasting from the King of Crown, but I don’t see great battle results there. You are an ancient player and must understand what a good battle is. Here for example one of them:
large.20190708225459_1.jpg.0a356754c90146034bb9405e6fcf8825.jpglarge.20190704234922_1.jpg.869481608d83f17c00a21047ba2aa62f.jpg

In general, the beauty of this game is. That here everything changes very quickly. And I think a lot will change soon :D

• Like 8

The Fun thing here is that alot of veteran players call Russian zerg, and yet at santo domingo and salamanca most the screen was done by 1 clan not the nation.

From Reds side there is a reason why we don't do pb/screen atm with BF, mainly because this would be no fun for the players as our numbers would be to high and create less content for each player.

• Like 2

Always the same processes. A nation is gaining an advantage and the solution is to change the game. This time the solution is especially smart, if we can not defeat the Russians, then we'll just knock the Russians out of the game. Apart from writing one post after the other, how about organizing yourself, making alliances and accepting the challenge? If nothing works you girls can still switch to the Russians.

Edited by Georg Fromm
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

Always the same processes. A nation is gaining an advantage and the solution is to change the game. This time the solution is especially smart, if we can not defeat the Russians, then we'll just knock the Russians out of the game. Apart from writing one post after the other, how about organizing yourself, making alliances and accepting the challenge? If nothing works you girls can still switch to the Russians.

I really would find it funny if 70% of the playerbase became Russian tomorrow :D .

Careful what you wish for my friend or should i say "comrade" from after maintainance :)

Edited by LegoLarry