Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

On 8/20/2019 at 1:09 AM, Atreides said:

721A77A25F0A7AB6570710166FC84448A7E4756B

Hey those are my dudes you're killin! Lol good job in that fight, I'll let them know they made this thread. Sad to say I joined up with them directly after this fight. BTW don't feel too bad, that Dutch dude followed us around and stole all our loot for the remainder of our time in the PVP zone :P

• Like 1

PRIV CZARNY in an Endymion jumped an Indiaman at KPR. I waws able to grab a belle poule and rush out.  Battle lasted almost the entire duration, both of us using every skill in our book, the Indiaman stay in firing at the sails, hull and deck, finally a boarding happened.  Great fight!  PRIV CZARNY  o7

97B449BE6FCF8CF175CA9B5A83F6E6E2D94BA170

• Like 2

On 8/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, CrustyJohnson said:

Hey those are my dudes you're killin! Lol good job in that fight, I'll let them know they made this thread. Sad to say I joined up with them directly after this fight. BTW don't feel too bad, that Dutch dude followed us around and stole all our loot for the remainder of our time in the PVP zone :P

To be fair, we joined late.   This was not a 6v3 start lol

• Like 1

So you probly already heard how BL4CK set up Nuevitas PB right?

And how they are the true pirates worthy of holding this port and VCO is being an alt clan?

Here they are 

191FE624262D33FB0ADA45CB8CAF1D5C4789994A

What did they do? Screened Spanish from taking pirate port? Nah

c218e4be3f7b9d6063ad80c599c73963.jpg

What VCO, all alts according to @koltes, did? They stood there like they did before with those who call themselves Pirates, the real pirates, not those who brag on forum about how they need Green-on-Green for whatever reason. The real BLACK was also there, they were BLACK way before anyone else.

temp1.jpg

Shoutout to R4IDZ clan who were acting like they are fighting but really only joined to sink and help BL4CK-Spanish (no tribunals gonna be made as we overcame their efforts)

BIG shoutout to BLACK, HAVOC, and VSC.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, van der Clam said:

Why would pirates want to protect a port that the owner is dismantling? Pirates should want the Spanish to take it over and then take it back from them with a clan who is loyal to pirate nation.

Why would we let a clan to take over our port that......intentionally dies in hostility missions and aids other nations in taking pirate ports.  We're definitely not going to let them take over upgrades that they didn't pay for...or you paid for either.  

Would you let a clan that betrayed you take over something you invested hours into creating?

Anyway, we're sorry you broke faith with VCO despite us giving you zero reason to do so.  Enjoy crafting in Baracoa!

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 3

On 8/28/2019 at 7:25 PM, Severus Snape said:

Why would we let a clan to take over our port that......intentionally dies in hostility missions and aids other nations in taking pirate ports.  We're definitely not going to let them take over upgrades that they didn't pay for...or you paid for either.  

Would you let a clan that betrayed you take over something you invested hours into creating?

Anyway, we're sorry you broke faith with VCO despite us giving you zero reason to do so.  Enjoy crafting in Baracoa!

You cannot bitch about ppl not helping build a port up when VCO refused to accept help because you want to control what gets invested in. SNACH offered a shit ton of tools, medals and bls, but no one took them from me. Maybe you guys did from our diplos, which I will find out, but so many of us offered the supplies needed. But faith in VCO broke when they jumped the zzergwagon and ransomed the port. Enjoy zerg stomping all the little guys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, van der Clam said:

You cannot bitch about ppl not helping build a port up when VCO refused to accept help because you want to control what gets invested in. SNACH offered a shit ton of tools, medals and bls, but no one took them from me. Maybe you guys did from our diplos, which I will find out, but so many of us offered the supplies needed. But faith in VCO broke when they jumped the zzergwagon and ransomed the port. Enjoy zerg stomping all the little guys.

We accepted plenty of support from several clans.  SNATCH offered nothing.  We even had to delete a couple of things in the process because we allowed clans to contribute at will.  

You've ignored my question twice now.  Would you let a clan that betrayed you take over something you invested hours into creating?

8 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

We accepted plenty of support from several clans.  SNATCH offered nothing.  We even had to delete a couple of things in the process because we allowed clans to contribute at will.  

You've ignored my question twice now.  Would you let a clan that betrayed you take over something you invested hours into creating?

Of course not. But I wouldn't ransom the port to an entire nation either. I wouldn't have abandoned my nation yet kept a port with alts or "friends". I wouldn't have jumped onto a retard zergwagon once I started losing a little. I wouldn't dismantle a port just to be a dick to an entire nation. And I wouldn't hello kittying lie that SNACH never offered shit, because we most certainly did. We even offered AFTER it was all built up they way you guys wanted it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Just admit you have sand in your vachina

• Like 1