Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

9 minutes ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Congratulations ! Yours is the 55th post using the phrase the "game is dying" going back to 2013! 

Keep on posting, just wanna know if you outlive the game.

Buster ( grinning )

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. I think you also forget that the Daytime and Nighttime are drastically different games. To my knowledge, the pm playerbase doesn't go above 500. There just isn't enough content in our timezone, not for large clans. 

Game is ded.png

Edited by Galt

Just now, Severus Snape said:

so 40% of the player base gone since the beginning of August.  Only took 2 months.  If only there were people on the forums who could have predicted this..

Granted numbers now are higher than they've been in a long time, but this kind of drop off was predicted but only anticipated by the players. These devs, man. Aces, all of them. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

probably there were very large forces of the HAN clan. That we arrived there 1-2 hours before the start of the port battle and on the stream there was not a single Russian from another clan in that area))))

I don't know if any other Russia clans have joined the Santiago screen Fleet. 

11 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

They have all been banned in hindsight.

Nonsense! People have been banned for very different reasons. For the british zerg... each time we catch and kill one of these enemy heroes around kingston, we se a nicely pimped wasa or else. with navy hulls, improved sextants, caratgena, copper, master-carpenters and whatsoever. nice, nice. with ships like them they proudly kill trader-brigs and standard-frigates. i am deeply impressed by that most skillful and courageous newbie-slaughetring. players leave the "british-zerg" or the game entirely because mostly gear matters! if it were skill they´d remain and try to improve. without the slightest chance they will not. all you foreign fulltime-kingston-huggers should keep that in mind. basta and out.

According to the population charts that have been posted a few times, the population is ACTUALLY relatively well spread out between several nations.....for the first time in what seems like forever.  Recalling from memory here, but I think Pirates, Dutch, GB and Russia all have somewhere between 14-16% of the population.  We used to have GB at 25ish%, pirates in the 15-20% range and everyone else filling in afterwards.  The balance is pretty damn good all things considering.  Of course that is not RVR numbers and nations like GB probably need to have a bigger slice of the pie to be effective.  It's shame that the current RVR system is such utter shit and the game seemingly discourages even doing RVR.  If we had cheaper ships, less intensive grinds and a common sense front line system this game could have had a very competitive end game content system.  BUUUUUTTTTT despite being in early access for 3 years the game was finished before it was ready and half assed changes were forced down our throats just to get the game out before the steam summer sale.  Sigh.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

You got GA back ("60+ very active rvr players" to quote Rick Astley).

But they are all noobs/carebears 

tenor.gif

Brits could probably get a decent group for a 10k br for a port THAT DOES NOT HAS 11-14 TIMER OR 00-60 

14 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Nice, now put the same effort into rvr.

You are like the French, you never have 25 people unless somebody comes to KPR, then you suddenly have 25 people ready for a gank.

don´t tell me where to put my effort in you clownish comedian. i just dearly loath these nation-switchers and schoolyard-bullies who ruin the game.

1 hour ago, Immersive Ganking said:

What's changed from EA?

BAIT has left and from what I learned they are not missed.

SNOW is a small clan and their missing numbers don't really make a difference.

HAVOC announced their departure to DN way ahead.

You got GA back ("60+ very active rvr players" to quote Rick Astley).

Brits do have the numbers, you just lack the discipline to organize them.

Agreed, SNOW could only have organised them but that's about it, the high BR for ports would have meant that we could only fill the smaller 10k BR PBs if it was really necessary. Most of us don't enjoy the larger Ocean v Ocean spam so avoid it unless absolutely necessary.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

2 hours ago, Galt said:

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. I think you also forget that the Daytime and Nighttime are drastically different games. To my knowledge, the pm playerbase doesn't go above 500. There just isn't enough content in our timezone, not for large clans. 

Game is ded.png

Eastern time N/A this game is as good as dead but if you play in UTC or around there it's pretty healthy.

Edited by Raf Van Boom

1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

You must be one of those "Let me know if anythings happening in NA" guys 

I'm more of one of those guys who keeps Combat News open and heads that way and usually head to PZs when they seem active. But I play at night EST times mostly. So, ya, it can be thin at times, but pvp is still there.

2 hours ago, Spikes said:

On the weekends mid-day we're only topping out at 650 or so.

CST? But I am also the type of person that has plans since I work every other weekend. There just isn't a reason for me to log in during the weekends, which is when I can actually play games. 

GB is a  zerg .... lol

GB  has a high population  ........ a high population of alts .... i would guess a good 30 %  of GB population is  other nations alts ... we have a high % of casual non clan players and noobs

its easy to see look a clan membership  v nation membership there is a massive difference

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shunt said:

its easy to see look a clan membership  v nation membership there is a massive difference

its not because of alts...iam pretty sure compared to the nations populations brits have the lowest rate of alt accounts...

its because of the fact that every newbie joins the brits (thats pretty logic as well) and most newbie tend not to join a clan in his early life - and as we all know the game is pretty hard for clanless newbies so they stop playing pretty fast...