Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

3 minutes ago, North said:

Apperntly you don't know @Bearwall, when he joins swedes this game has been dead for several years

You are doing everything to kill the game, I say it again, why not?

Sweden, Spain and France are already on the top 3,  after you destroy the little nations who you gonna fight?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ezekiel Barrow said:

National vs. Clan-based difficulty will make no difference in your struggles Christendom. You blame everyone else for killing nations/servers by saying that they team up to kill the nations VCO has been a part of. Even if this were true in it's purest sense, which it's not, you haven't stopped to ask why it happens.

I can't help but wonder if it has ever occurred to you to think about why within a few months of being a powerful faction within a nation, VCO finds itself targeted by multiple other nations. I warned you just before the merge, I asked how long it would take for what happened on global to happen here. You did not heed my warning but instead VCO went on doing the same things they always did. And here we are. Clan-based gameplay will only make your life worse as even your own nation's clans can turn on VCO for their toxic behavior.

Gotta know your history bud.  Russia was already at war with everyone before we came over.  The Graf PR machine was already in full swing on these forums well before the merge was even announced.  Since the merge, VCO has been an integral part of it's success and failures right along with REDS and RUS.  No one who matters in Russia is blaming us for losing Carta or Somerset.  

#fakenews

Fact of the matter is, we chose to fight on too many fronts and spread ourselves too thin for the size of our player base.  It is what it is, no one clan is at fault.  We made a bad decision trying to defend carta AND somerset.  Oh well.    

Das Bild das die SPIELER der Reds und VCO hier abgeben, ist wirklich jämmerlich. Kaum treten hier Schwierigkeiten auf, bezichtigt man den Schweden des unlauteren Spieles und wechselt zum vormaligen Gegner. Wenn es den Schweden gelingt durch Diplomatie die Feinde der Russen zu einigen und man dann gemeinsame Aktionen startet, dann ist das nur legitim. Auch die Schweden wurden in der Vergangenheit mehrfach gleichzeitig durch verschiedene Gegner angegriffen.  Mal mit Erfolg, mal konnten sich die Schweden erfolgreich verteidigen.

Der Wechsel ist nichts weiter als das Eingeständnis der eigenen Niederlage. Auch wenn man im Skill vielleicht mit den Schweden auf Augenhöhe ist, bei der Moral ist man es sicher nicht.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The picture given by the PLAYERS of the Reds and VCO here is really miserable. As soon as difficulties arise here, one accuses the Swedes of unfair play and changes to the former opponent. If the Swedes succeed in unifying the enemies of the Russians through diplomacy and then start joint action, that is only legitimate. The Swedes have been repeatedly attacked at the same time by several opponents in the past. Sometimes with success, sometimes the Swedes could successfully defend themselves.

The change is nothing more than the admission of your own defeat. Even if you are in the skill with the Swedes at eye level, in the moral it is certainly not.

(Sorry Google Translator)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, North said:

we are not gonna attack any of our allies:rolleyes:

Well, you just leave them behind without any possibility do help them now.

You want to join Sweden because you dont want to fight the swedish fleet anymore, but that goes the other way around too. Now we can attack the spanish, the french or any of your allies without a russian screeningfleet in front of them.

Spain is exposed now and will suffer the consequences you have summoned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rediii said:

@admin

Pls give me mechanics to bully cancer aka @North out of the game. :D

@North Your arrogance annoyed me even in the time of east and westalliance. I look foward to the day you destroy your own gameplay.

Everyone joining from russia to sweden will be known as one of the guys trying to break the game because they lost a war. @North in the first place ofcourse. :)

While I agree that the game should be clan/alliancebased I disagree with your move ofcourse. Just shows how bad losers you are.

In @HachiRoku words sou are just a little bitch. And with moving to sweden you finally realy become hachis littlebitch becquse everyone knows sweden is run by @HachiRoku

Stop being a crybaby:-)) 

• Like 1

Since days before the fall of cartagena i hear from different sources that there are big argues and differences in the russian realm. REDs were nearly inactive and VCO got toxic with almost all other small clans in russia (two of the smaller clans already decided to leave russia before cartagena falls).

So i think this "move" ist just the rats are leaving the sinking ship and pretending to do an active step. It will force admin to nothing! Let's see how big this two clans are when they arrive in sweden, and how big they are two months later ... 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, North said:

REDS & VCO will leave the Russian Empire to join the ranks of the Swedish.

As soon as we are settled down in swedish nation, REDS & VCO will start our campaign against any Danish, Rubli and British owned port!!!

Signed 

NorthViking

12 hours ago, admin said:

It's a sandbox they can all join Sweden :)
Tutorial/UI/Localization will bring more British and Pirates.  

ps. 

• National gameplay was not mentioned anywhere in the sales pitch and not a single nation was named. You are all playing an early access game and everything might change. 

Would be interesting to see what a clan base only game might be like.  Just have folks pick nations for a flag of there clan origin, but the boundary of port ownership is clan only so not national.  Well other than the perm nation ports.

6 hours ago, North said:

we are not gonna attack any of our allies:rolleyes:

Danes are top priorty when we join, as they are a short sail away:ph34r:

It for sure took you long enough time to find a way to attack the Danes. Since you was rejected by the Danish nation, and had to leave. You tried as a Pirate, a Russian and now as a Swede. Lets se if it goes better this time. *The truth is, that the only thing you have do to get your payback at the Danes, is to join the nation again. That blow just would kill of the Danish nation.

Edited by staun

Wouldn't need a national identity as most of us would support our chosen clan mates rather than the teams inside nations we are forced by the game to put up with now

Create your own nation if you desire , only allow in the players you want. Fight over your own territory , not via the choice of some council who don't even know your name.

Your national flag could be your starting zone or where you get ported back to, when somebody robs you of your port and possessions. A clan shouldn't have a safe zone , the national capitals could, as now to allow rebuilding.

Diplomacy would become more important however , something that has been shown to be lacking in recent events. The ability to play nice with others in the sandbox has been shown to be woefully lacking in the usual areas

• Like 1

Its all about you, Sweden! You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your machination and so called diplomacy. Now they say "enough!" and its still not fair. Everybpdy wants to play the Swedish version of NA, its only fair.🤣

Edited by AxIslander

8 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

Its all about you, Sweden! You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your machination and so called diplomacy. Now they say "enough!" and its still not fair. Everybpdy wants to play the Swedish version of NA, its only fair.🤣

Quite an interesting perception of reality mate!

Edited by Navalus Magnus
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your machination and so called diplomacy. 

Does this mean that Graf has to admit Swedish strategic and diplomatic superiority? :P

Jokes, jokes. But the reality is nothing funny. I sincerely recommend that communities Reds and vco change their names and the players their nicknames. Guys, they put on themselves a wild stigma of shame, which no victory in the future will wash away.
We have always beat you and everywhere, and we will beat you. In whatever nation you were.

Good luck, my single-minded friends!)

• Like 6

OT: Poor dutch!!!

"we love the dutch they all say"

when the borg see a dutch trader they jump on it like fleas and even shoot at vessels the size of a rowing vessel 

I wonder why 

it seems we have more enemies than we real dutch thought. 

friendships is a big illusion

especially for my dutch" friends"

lol

song in english:

As a child, I had a friend with whom I did everything
If he started fighting, I fought with him
When I jumped into the water, he ducked behind it
A better friendship, I could not exist in my eyes
Until he moved to another city
I have a card from him if I remember correctly

You draw the conclusion once
Friendship is an illusion
Friendship is a dream
A package of scrap, with a thin layer of chrome

I then got a girlfriend with whom I did everything
If she started to kiss, I would be happy with her
When I started to whine, she came to stand next to me
A better friendship, I could not exist in my eyes
Until the moment she spontaneously forgot my name
And it turned out she had another boyfriend

Friendship is a dream

When it comes to money
When it comes to women
When it comes to everything you love
Who can you trust?

Friendship is a dream

-Friendship
- Never pass over
- That's true for me
Friendship is a dream

I even heard a big dutch clan is joining the swedish (if they make it ontime )(for the dev:  "houston we have a problem ")

Edited by Thonys