Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

I can def get u a graphics card, i may be able to cannibalize a few more components. Consider it a gift from the naval action community, we appreciate the diplo thread. Ill pm you soon, im working for the next 6 days but i can get things moving quickly once im off for a few.

• Like 6

So British (42.7% of server EU PVP1) VS Everyone? ..Minus Dutch, Sweden and US?

I would like to report that there are free Santisimas given away in France.

Except not in France but by France, not Santisimas but Victories and not given away but sunk. Otherwise everything is in order.

• Like 1

I would like to report that there are free Santisimas given away in France.

Except not in France but by France, not Santisimas but Victories and not given away but sunk. Otherwise everything is in order.

yes,the outpost there in Great Corn made it really convenient to get ships from our allies :)

So British (42.7% of server EU PVP1) VS Everyone? ..Minus Dutch, Sweden and US?

Funny that pirates are still the biggest "nation" and the only growing. Btw server population doesn't mean the current active players. After weeks of loosing players on pvp1 pirates were the only "nation" with constant growing playerbase. Even with several clans moving to pvp1 with one big advantage: if you turn pirate you keep all your stuff and gold while the clans from other server start with nothing but their rank.

Awesome, isn't it?

Funny that pirates are still the biggest "nation" and the only growing. Btw server population doesn't mean the current active players. After weeks of loosing players on pvp1 pirates were the only "nation" with constant growing playerbase. Even with several clans moving to pvp1 with one big advantage: if you turn pirate you keep all your stuff and gold while the clans from other server start with nothing but their rank.

Awesome, isn't it?

You compare two different thinks mate.

If you become a pirate by attacking the same fraction you are playing for, you lose the possibility to dock at any harbour that is not pirate or free (also neutral).

So you lose everything that is not located on your current ship or at a outpost on a free town.

If you switch the server you will lose the same like any other player, dosnt matter if you are pirate or GB player.

If you want to switch nation with a new char you will lose everything, even if you go to pirates, dosnt matter.

For the political situation - Pirates are under attack from Spain,GB,US -(french,sweden and dutch are not in range). So the only nation in reach that dont attacks us, are the danes atm.

So it will also be correct if i say that all against Pirates except the danes?

About spain.

We're in war with GB

We're hostile with US

New Major clan

ALC: Alianza por la Libertad de Cuba

You wrote "About Spain", but It seems that you are not entitled to talk in the name of the whole Spain faction, are you?

Can you please clarify that you are talking only for your clan?

• Like 2

You compare two different thinks mate.

If you become a pirate by attacking the same fraction you are playing for, you lose the possibility to dock at any harbour that is not pirate or free (also neutral).

So you lose everything that is not located on your current ship or at a outpost on a free town.

If you switch the server you will lose the same like any other player, dosnt matter if you are pirate or GB player.

If you want to switch nation with a new char you will lose everything, even if you go to pirates, dosnt matter.

For the political situation - Pirates are under attack from Spain,GB,US -(french,sweden and dutch are not in range). So the only nation in reach that dont attacks us, are the danes atm.

So it will also be correct if i say that all against Pirates except the danes?

It's hard to defend a country's good name and reputation when they openly hold hands with thieves and scoundrels. It should be any national's duty to active put down pirates where ever they may arise, rather than actively "non-aggressively" address them.

It's hard to defend a country's good name and reputation when they openly hold hands with thieves and scoundrels. It should be any national's duty to active put down pirates where ever they may arise, rather than actively "non-aggressively" address them.

This is a fun narrative rp-wise but in game, considering that pirates operate as a nation, it is worth nothing.

Not to mention that agreements are not nation-wide but, at most, between groups of clans.

No one is entitled to speak as a nation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Captains,

just overheard some captains discussing politics over a few glasses of rum.

The Swedes and Dutch seemed to have signed a defensive pact, they will support either one if they get attacked.

Also the French and Dutch agreed upon giving a silver port to the Swedes, cus they didnt have one yet.

As a sign of trust the dutch were planning to give st Georges back to the French, but they decided to let the Swedes have it.

Therefore the Swedes took St Georges, it seems that there is no war between Swedes and Dutch, contrary to all rumours...

Grtzzz Bubbles

Edited by Capt Bubbles
  • Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Politics makes my head hurt.

Frenchie mad after I capped his trader:

95de9028073fd66d4000d3e11c267e1f.png

I just try to do my part in "making trading risky" and providing fun work for those who enjoy diplo. You're welcome!

• Like 5

Hi, I'm Thomas Pain, Commanding Tattered Flags, US naval fleet, PvP1 EU...

Prater is correct. There is no war as far as the US leading clans are concerned. If you want war, then wage it. Otherwise we are simply hostile towards each other and that is what should be reflected in the report. It is only logical.

The view of TF and TDA at the beginning of this map was that it was a new map and a new day. The world was reset. We assumed everyone was simply hostile and that relationships would be renewed or ignored. We saw the Brits as a rival but not a nation we were at war with. We have no contact with them as has been redundantly stated.

If the Spanish are dumb enough to be the Brits lap dogs and eat of their scraps then that is their right. We offered an olive branch and they refused. I will remind them here and only once. This is a mistake on their part. Making friends with the British makes sense. They are to week and spread out to do much more than make friends. They should have made friends with us as well instead of threatening war in the name of Britian. Almost none of their ports have timers on them and all of ours do. We could hammer Cuba tomorrow and remove the need for the Brits to get a port close to us. We'd be coming to them. The only thing that can come from a war between Britian and the US is that the Dons get crushed in the middle. How do the Dons win by this? They are already being crushed by the Danes in the east and the Dutch in the South. Do they really want to fight on another front and in the name of their masters?

It´s funny how things have changed.

DON Sancho Navarro, Capitán de Fragata

• Like 1