Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

Pirates dont do politics good sir, so we do not make political alliance, we are friendly with those who are friendly with us, we are hostile and attack those who attack us, it s very simple ;)

Ohh...What a pharisee ;) ! You Pirates do politics because you are a Nation ooops...I said that  :rolleyes:  :P  :D ...

Maybe rename this topic or amend the constitution.

Coalition

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: At War 

Great Britain

Diplomacy:

Coalition: At War

United States: Neutral - We do not consider US hostile anymore
Sverige: Neutral

There fixed this uncertain Diplomatic mess.....

Edited by John Quilliam

Pirates dont do politics good sir, so we do not make political alliance, we are friendly with those who are friendly with us, we are hostile and attack those who attack us, it s very simple ;)

Since the very first day in EA pirates are attacking other nations together with a certain nation.

There is difference of attack a whole nation or just fighting for important ports. At the moment the pirates are one of the most aggressive "nations". And you do have politics. We can see it every day in the game.

• Like 1

Hey guys, due to personal and medical reasons I wasn't able to update the post and im still not able to do it, if there was a vital change I hope a moderator can update it but until I am back home I can't update the post.

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

If fighting against the biggest nation that have 1 / 3 of the map is  a policy then yes we are guilty , our politics are  preventing british great empire from taking over the world.
Talking about aggressivity, we still have alot to learn from you my lord, your nation took  the largest number of ports from almost all nations, your diplomats insult everyone even ally or former ally.
ps. : it s just role play, dont take it for personal attack but somehow everything I said reveal true. ;)

Edited by thp

So arrogant... maybe the US still considers you hostile, hmm?

I did not state the US diplomatic situation at all sir, so it is you who is coming across as arrogant sir!

I merely stated the 2 major factions of this game with conflicts... Britain and the Coalition. 

If fighting against the biggest nation that have 1 / 3 of the map is a policy then yes we are guilty , our politics are preventing british great empire from taking over the world.

Talking about aggressivity, we still have alot to learn from you my lord, your nation took the largest number of ports from almost all nations, your diplomats insult everyone even ally or former ally.

ps. : it s just role play, dont take it for personal attack but somehow everything I said reveal true. ;)

That's weird. You are part of the danish coalition. Within the Pirates your coalition is holding about 120 ports. And do not claim you are not allied because I do not believe it was fortune that a pirate fleet was screening while the attack of Port Antonio and you attacked the rest of northern Jamaika without consultation of the danes. Really guys I admire your fighting skills but stop to take us for fool with that "we are not allied"-stuff.

Besides. keep on roleplaying. Love it. ????

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 1

Sir, as far as I know  the pirate coalition with dane-mark norway nation have a commun enemy  which is the british royal navy. The law of nature just dictate us not attacking the enemy of my enemy even if  her majesty 's royal navy  sent diplomats to us ask us to do so.
We ve learned from the past how you use the term ally and how you deal with your ally, with all due respect we have no kind of alliance like yours.

Edited by thp

I'd like to represent the other major clan in Sweden.

[DRUNK] Drunken Sailors. Sverige PvP1 EU

We are an independent Swedish clan 35 members strong with our own diplomacy, shipwrights and traders. We represent the players who enjoy OW PvP and Privateering. We are multinational and multilingual, with players from 8+ different countries.

I'll leave our current clan diplomacy here although obviously it doesn't represent all of Sweden.

Danmark-Norway: Hostile

France: Hostile

United States: Hostile

Great Britain: Friendly

Verenigde Provincien: Neutral

Spain: Neutral

Pirates: Neutral

• Like 2

We are an independent Swedish clan 35 members strong with our own diplomacy, shipwrights and traders. We represent the players who enjoy OW PvP and Privateering. We are multinational and multilingual, with players from 8+ different countries.

I'll leave our current clan diplomacy here although obviously it doesn't represent all of Sweden.

notice-me-senpai-3.png

• Like 8

That is simply ridicoulus. Why doesn't DRUNK just join the pirates, when you want to do your own thing?

Probably because you like to hide behind a whole nation when things went wrong for you?

This is not only opportunistic, it is treason.

Remember my words: Treason is loved, not the traitor.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 2

Why should they?

The pirate Nation (nation, still makes me chuckle) is already the largest faction in the game and they are allied with the Russians/Danish meaning that Drunk would just add to the Brit bashing campaign currently underway by most faction...

Thank you DRUNK, you guys are class :)

I treat each clan within a nation similar to political parties of nations obviously the main difference being that political parties don't own naval squadrons. Still though players can join whatever nation they please. It's up nation they belong to to get along with them and ring them in line, if they don't like them doing their own thing they need to talk and find a way to work together.

+1 in support of DRUNK

As for the group I belong, we have had very little contact with the French nation but we're always open to friendly chat, or formal talks whatever is forthcoming

Edited by Morey

If you want people to take your posts seriously in the future, maybe you should stop fooling around. I was talking on TS to a certain pirate clan leader after we took and then managed to defend Bahia Escocesa from the pirates. He was angry and threatened to send "his danish allies" to steamroll us.

Edited by Tretton

I do not know how you managed this diplomacy stuff, but if a mayor clan was not included in your diplomacy you can't cry for treason at all.

1. Drunk wasn't a major clan when HE rebelled against the treaty with the danes.

2. I dont have a problem with DrunkenSloth or the fact that he doesnt want to sign the treaty. I have a HUGE problem with him and especially his new friends, lying in the nation chat, telling all the clanless random players that KF and HRE are cowards and traitors and that DRUNK are only real swedes that have the guts to fight yada yada yada. They behave really REALLY bad in the swedish nation chat sometimes. Problem is that most people blocked them so they are now free to lure new players into their clan on false pretexts.

If you want people to take your posts seriously in the future, maybe you should stop fooling around. I was talking on TS to a certain pirate clan leader after we took and then managed to defend Bahia Escocesa from the pirates. He was angry and threatened to send "his danish allies" to steamroll us.

Sir, you just confirm what I said previously, pirate dont do politics, we do not conspire, do not send diplomats to other nations to ask them attack each others to take advantage of the situation like some nation you know who. But indeed we have friends whom  we treat  as equal as they do with us and like all friends we help each other.

Your nation (actually we know exactly who is behind that, we are not fool)  took Bahia Esconcessa from the pirate coalition, and of course we will strike back, but when we attack , just  expect no mercy  because pirate have none.

Edited by thp