Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

furyGer

Members2
  • Content Count

    582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by furyGer

  1. Ich baue meine Wälder einfach nicht mehr ab, das ist mir zu teuer. Crafting ist tot für mich und über kurz und lang auch das Spiel, glaube ich. Schade, macht mir sonst immer noch Spaß, aber Mal sehen wie es weiter geht.
  2. The new prices are horrible. I don't have millions, I don't like trade every day, so I can't claim my forests in future. A fight gives me 20000 reals... A new frigate cost me 300k - 500k reals, a new SoL 1.500k -3.500k reals. The only way is now to sail only dlc ships. Our new players can't craft useful ships, they have no money for that. And what is the idea behind that. Only build one ship a week or month? But with dlc ships you see only them in future. The "normal" ships are bad enough vs the (s) ships , or the new wood ships. I can't see the sense of these prices..... really! Greetings
  3. Can we have a bit more positive bonus for locust. Perhaps 2% more speed, or a bit more hitpoints. Only 1% für Armor and hull is no big motivation for -2.5 less thickness. And pls give mahogany (s) a bit thickness. Teak is so much better.
  4. Frag mal im Nation Chat nach HRE und wenn du hast, nach den TeamSpeak Daten. Sonst schreibe mich im Spiel unter fury an. Wie ist dein in-game name?. Gruß Ralf
  5. Sell Ships: pls add the possibility to get some Dublones for ships. So i can sell bigger ships for reals and dublones. There aren´t much ships in the shops which needs dublones for crafting. Nobody can use to much of his dublones for crafting and only get reals back. Thx Fury
  6. Salute, I was in sealords in aos2 and here first too... greetings
  7. Wir nehmen gerne neue Spieler auf und zeigen ihnen die Grundlagen des Spieles. Als Nation Schweden sind wir an allen großen Schauplätzen des Spieles vertreten und sind aktiv in Portbattles, PVP, aber auch im Handeln und Schiffbau. Bitte im Spiel kurz nach uns fragen im Nation Chat. Gruß Fury
  8. And so you decide to give him a chance and set only one ship against him in the portbattle. That's the right honor. Congratulations
  9. Ich kann schon nachvollziehen was du meinst. Aber so läuft es meist ab, wenn eine Seite unterlegen ist. Die schwächere Seite vermeidet dann den Kampf und es wird ausgewichen und auf Zeit gespielt. Aber das passiert ja nicht immer und liegt oft daran das zu wenig Spieler da sind oder nicht so richtig mitmachen. Also weiter mitmachen und dann macht es auch mehr Spass.
  10. Suddenly troubles on my smartphone, the menu don't open..
  11. Forget war server, let's all go pve and change for full PvP.....only a joke
  12. Wir könnten noch Hilfe gebrauchen. Leider verteilt sich die deutschsprachige Community auf alle Nationen. Aber Schweden, das mal als Hauptanlaufstelle galt, ist immer noch eine gute Wahl. Mehrere deutsche Clans, alle sehr hilfsbereit und eine übersichtliche Nation, jeder kennt jeden. Wer was aufbauen möchte, oder einfach nur Mal reinschauen möchte, ist herzlich willkommen. Gruß Ralf
  13. if the towers or forts suddely shot, there´s a loki player in.. hehe
  14. I like the Loki Rune, thats a nice idea... Fun, but 90% no chance, but 10% you will kill one poor human player the day hehe
  15. There must be any kind of restart or reset in the game. Or it will be boring for a while. Somebody will leave, somebody will come back....my opinion
  16. I like it..more content. But sorry, I want do this battles too 😃, but as Sweden it's hard to reach the first 3 places. Perhaps random do it for the others too hehe
  17. What are the Stats of the Leopard? The API stats must be wrong. Its only a small 4th rate of 44m and no agamemnon or wasa like the Stats looks like.
  18. Natürlich möchte ich jeden gerne zu den Schweden einladen..... Purer Eigennutz! Aber ein netter Haufen sind wir, egal welcher Clan. Aber die gibt es auch bei anderen Nationen. Sonst zum reden ist unser teamspeak: sverige.ninja für ganz Schweden. Gruß ralf
  19. Hört sich alles gut an.... Am besten mal mit jemand im teamspeak oder ähnliches sprechen. Bei uns Schweden wäre das der server sverige.ninja. Welche Nation spielst du denn? Es gibt bestimmt überall hilfsbereite clans.
×
×
  • Create New...