Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

@Liq admin will tell you it's not pay to win as long as the same resources can be crafted by players that don't buy the DLC, which is an interesting definition.

The problem is that it means however that the more Victory DLCs a nation/clan owns, the more it gets competitive compared to others in the short run.

I think all nations will have the same percentage of active players buying it, so it will, once again, give advantages to the big nations, giving them possibility to replace seasoned PB ships in no time. 

Edited by Comrade FrosT
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Liq said:

You dont get it, do you?

i break DLCs all days and 99 percent times is trash. And talking about "pay to win" i see Ram Dinark all days without DLCs and he still sink all server without problems, ands i have all DLCs and im still loosing ships like a noob. DLCs is "pay to make your life easy and forget moving hello kittying teak all day". And maybe "pay to see liq crying" :PP

And talking about buy DLCs, seems that most of guys forget that this is a game and Game Labs is a company that wants to make money and they sell their products, like a bank, a pub or clothing store. It is normal, imho, when i go work i got money too and Game labs dont want to work for free i guess.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

of course its downvoted, people dont want to do intended game mechanics to craft ships, but rather want to skip 90% of the ingame content

its downvoted because the people that cant play for long time that cant have first rates crafted dont excist   because you can just buy first rates from people you can earn alot of money in an hour of sinking AI for books dubs etc and make money and just say in global want to buy l'ocean or ask some one to craft one  

the people that want these DLC are the ones that just want throw money at ships to get easy access to free seasoned woods  or a free ship to fight in patrol zone with out sailing their nice gold ones 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

of course its downvoted, people dont want to do intended game mechanics to craft ships, but rather want to skip 90% of the ingame content

Do not complain on a single game mechanic, which belongs to a whole.

Remove this and solo players / small clans won't have anymore access to playing.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

In fact, why don't you remove all seasoned woods??

Because, devs dont do *what you want* but indtead "what the community wants"

Despite polls showing differently 😜

In reality they seem to do what their wallets want.