Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, admin said:

If you only asked wenches they would vote for more wood ;)

But seriously - i dont see the wood post in proposals section you mentioned.. Maybe you should make one. Once it reaches high place we will formally reply. The reply will be NO. We do not plan to remove woods. But we will reply with detailed explanations why. 

Seems you already removed them by the backdoor. New only-crafting-woods seems to have this Intention ...

1 hour ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Not sure why France is involved in this picture. I am now a bit dissapointed 

if french would go for an offensive attack aganis russia, they would destroy french nation in 3 days. now its just russia want to have rvr without killing a nation completly. French can fight equal battles if they dont win too much.

Edited by just dead

10 hours ago, just dead said:

if french would go for an offensive attack aganis russia, they would destroy french nation in 3 days. now its just russia want to have rvr without killing a nation completly. French can fight equal battles if they dont win too much.

You are getting this all wrong lol

On 5/28/2020 at 6:32 PM, admin said:

If you only asked wenches they would vote for more wood ;)

But seriously - i dont see the wood post in proposals section you mentioned.. Maybe you should make one. Once it reaches high place we will formally reply. The reply will be NO. We do not plan to remove woods. But we will reply with detailed explanations why. 

Working a$ int€nd€d

unknown.png

XjDK6mk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 14
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Liq said:

Working a$ int€nd€d

unknown.png

XjDK6mk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I would buy the dlc for the wood drops alone but that's also why i'm not going to.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..."

Edited by Kejsaren
  • Like 3