Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, rediii said:

Post positive stuff about the game in forum so you get free stuff from admin. Negative stuff in the topic will be deleted from admin so you can only win

I've and had never a problem to post positive stuff (your words) in the forum when/if it is justified.
Nevertheless a "Thanks" or "Like" when Admin is posting something is way more better then thousand words. For example upcoming changes in the game or similar.

And I'm still checking every day my "Gifts" within the in game "DLC", but nothing happens 🙂

But it would be so easy to make people happy here - give us some more new flags (national ensign) and everyone would be happy - don't think it's hard to implement.

image.png.f6281bddaa1f6d16a129f5ce5889e051.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, van stiermarken said:

I've and had never a problem to post positive stuff (your words) in the forum when/if it is justified.
Nevertheless a "Thanks" or "Like" when Admin is posting something is way more better then thousand words. For example upcoming changes in the game or similar.

And I'm still checking every day my "Gifts" within the in game "DLC", but nothing happens 🙂

But it would be so easy to make people happy here - give us some more new flags (national ensign) and everyone would be happy - don't think it's hard to implement.

image.png.f6281bddaa1f6d16a129f5ce5889e051.png

unknown.png

• Like 1