Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

23 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Knows the kds and kills of the Russian clans... Sees the one of the nation I am in. French. Sees Sweden.    Boy we are hello kittyed when Russia comes 

image.png.b867df287344cc15316aa31b0c132456.png

image.png.8281bd1c3c67195145b20e202e44fe81.png

hmmm, i see HAV0C is not a PvE clan ehehe

Edited by Nixolai

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, rediii said:

Nah. Ppl:

- think you speak for the whole nation

- think you are leading anyway when you are in any battle and get lazy af

- think you are supposed to not kill that spanish or join russian battles

- think they can just attack the nation you are in if their feelings are hurt because you are the "leader" of that nation anyway even if you are not

So i guess Rediii just wants to be a free man.

13 hours ago, rediii said:

never changed the last 1 year I regulary took screens of clanleaderboard of all nations. But hey russia is no zerg right

@Comrade FrosT thanks though. It was realy nice playing incognito. I even used a VPN and muted my mic in teamspeak when I had to go there. You robbed the last bit of PZ fun I had and possible portbattles I could finally enjoy not leading shit

So the only option for me is playing a alt account if I even continue to play

Does alot pvp kills count as being zerg? Bf has like over 200. 

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

The more ppl you have the more kills your clan does

Well from that perspective shock or hog should have the most. But they haven't. Not sure now. Shock is now training alot more. But hog had pretty hard kds below 2 and had more people than bf 

1 minute ago, rediii said:

You should think a bit more before you write stuff. Like what the hello kitty.

Yes its pretty logical that 200 active players have more kills than 70 but it also depends on their focus qnd their gametime. 

If you want to reason if russia is a zerg or not just look at showups at RvR and call it a day lol. You maybe have no idea but if you put like 5 minutes thinking into it there is a reason why russia vassalized every nation on the server and took the craftingports of the major nations already.

Its a combination of numbers and skilled players. Its just logical that its the case if they already won against the server and a coalition of multiple nations

Well I did know that not every clan does pvp. I just wanted to point it out. Btw. More players doesn't guaranteed you kills. If you are 10 strong players and go hunting each day you can have more kills than clans with pvp focus. It's a question about skill and how much success you have. 

Don't worry my brain is working. 

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Its a combination of numbers and skilled players. Its just logical that its the case if they already won against the server and a coalition of multiple nations

true, its also not so easy as people think to go against them since you cant directly assist each other nation to attack one nation since you cant join their port battle and your ship wont count if they get screened out, and this is a major problem that proves some kind of cross nation agreement RoE is needed

Edited by erelkivtuadrater
  • Like 1