Game-Labs Forum

Most Ridiculous Ganks

1 minute ago, Teutonic said:

less of a gank, more of pirates abusing the fact that they can enter both sides.

more reason to just kill pirates? :P

Very harsh on pirates...especially since all players of all nations can enter on both sides, as long as one of the sides is not your own.

We did a funny and unsuccessful gank too this evening. Fellow Jon Silver managed to get tagged all alone right on the docks of Mantua while his gank squad - and believe me they came with firepower - was just a little too far behind with their join circle on the land. He played skilled as usual, giving a lot of offensive words as usual, we played it bad, have been called countlesss times noooobs and idiots, at least not his common "hello kitty you" all the time, who knows, maybe he does some sort of therapy for better behaviour and linguistic skills. Imagine somebody playing skilled like him AND eloquent as hello kitty! Wouldn´t that be cool? :) PS Oh, I´m daydreaming...

Screenshot_21-05-2019_21-22-36.png

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 12:42 PM, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

We did a funny and unsuccessful gank too this evening. Fellow Jon Silver managed to get tagged all alone right on the docks of Mantua while his gank squad - and believe me they came with firepower - was just a little too far behind with their join circle on the land. He played skilled as usual, giving a lot of offensive words as usual, we played it bad, have been called countlesss times noooobs and idiots, at least not his common "hello kitty you" all the time, who knows, maybe he does some sort of therapy for better behaviour and linguistic skills. Imagine somebody playing skilled like him AND eloquent as hello kitty! Wouldn´t that be cool? :) PS Oh, I´m daydreaming...

Screenshot_21-05-2019_21-22-36.png

how did the Victory and all the other little ships get in? was this a Capitol battle? I think there should be no BR limitations myself... this way... anyone can attack any class of ship... important so that everyone can attack everyone... if a player isn't prepared it should be their own fault... in my opinion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LIONOFWALES said:

how did the Victory and all the other little ships get in? was this a Capitol battle? I think there should be no BR limitations myself... this way... anyone can attack any class of ship... important so that everyone can attack everyone... if a player isn't prepared it should be their own fault... in my opinion.

The first 2 minutes can be stacked as high as you can. After that is the sliding BR.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...