Game-Labs Forum

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Captain 2Strong would like to show you a story!

We have great battles, we have great small battles, but we don't have great ganks. Until now. Submit your silliest and most unnecessary ganks!

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Bartas and me where out looking for NPC fleets to farm when we stumble upon a lonely swedish who was doing the same, but with greater success right in front of us. Nothing else around so we decide to join his battle. When we enter the swedish player immediately start to run towards his port/fort and this is understandable, but the two AI ships he originally tagged are very close to him and not slow either. So they help keep him tagged while we chase him towards the fort.

We are talking about this gank on TS when a clan mate decide try to use a loki rune, just to see if RNG is on our side today. On the first attempt he joins in the Indefatigable right behind the Swedish player! What are the chances of this happening!? So have laugh and then a 2. clan mate tries a loki rune. On his 1. try he is in our battle in the Ingermanland..!

Fun fact I learned from that fight, Forts don't shot @loki runes. So running towards those did not help the poor swedish fellow.. (Sorry for the gank mate!) :( 

20200430203231_1.thumb.jpg.b218b7a14f48ca0fbc90a57d7d491712.jpg

• Like 5
21 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

Fun fact I learned from that fight, Forts don't shot @loki runes. So running towards those did not help the poor swedish fellow.. (Sorry for the gank mate!) :( 

I suppose the guy from HRE was not amused about this? :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...