Game-Labs Forum

Dont Worry abut the DLC-Ships...

4 minutes ago, Meraun said:

and the  Rättvisan https://store.steampowered.com/app/1054071/Naval_Action__Rttvisan/

Are soooooo expensive only very, very few Players will actually buy them. 

A fourth rate redeemable every 24 hours with any wood quality? There are more than enough buyers out there, don´t worry.

The prices are nuts, though.

hooooooooooooooo boy :P.

Am I crazy and think they are actually appropriately priced?

Compared to Warthunder/WoT price tags on vehicles and you're still getting a good deal here. Now....I can't really see myself getting these DLCs in the near future.

I just bought Imperator: Rome :) .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

I don't like dlc ships (I have already explained the reasons in other posts), but what I don't understand is your comment on the price! You don't have to buy if you don't like the price!

Many people (inculding me) are worried about the Effect of DLC Ships on Craftuing and selling Ships.  Due the high Price of the DLC's, my fears are gone. i doubt that many Players will buy them at this Price. So they are no threat to Crafters anymore

3 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

hooooooooooooooo boy :P.

Am I crazy and think they are actually appropriately priced?

Compared to Warthunder/WoT price tags on vehicles and you're still getting a good deal here. Now....I can't really see myself getting these DLCs in the near future.

I just bought Imperator: Rome :) .

The only different with WoT DLC is they also give you shittons of in-game gold and silver plus a garage slot...and usually those ships grind more XP. But yes, they are nearly equivalent. 

1 minute ago, Shrez said:

I will buy next month coz i gave all my money to WoT :)

Why? It's only one dollar a day if you use the redeemable, after 30 days or 30 ships lost you've gotten your money's worth. This is a fair value for what you're actually getting.
It couldn't be much cheaper, or everybody would buy it and completely throw off the in game economy and unbalance pvp like the previous dlc did.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Many people (inculding me) are worried about the Effect of DLC Ships on Craftuing and selling Ships.  Due the high Price of the DLC's, my fears are gone. i doubt that many Players will buy them at this Price. So they are no threat to Crafters anymore

As I said I don't like the "commercial strategy" of dlc ships, especially if these ships are OP (pay to win mechanics). The problem is not the price of a dlc, the problem is whether a player has to buy a dlc (whatever price it has) to be "competitive". Instead of selling OP ships one could think of selling ships that make ranks grow faster (premium ships), but with slightly lower features than normally crafted ships.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

I hear Banished is doing a dlc giveaway on his YouTube channel.

That's weird, why would someone who hates the game so much that they incited a bad review party with a ton of alt accounts even play this game, let alone buy a DLC? Weird.

13 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Many people (inculding me) are worried about the Effect of DLC Ships on Craftuing and selling Ships.  Due the high Price of the DLC's, my fears are gone. i doubt that many Players will buy them at this Price.

I wouldnt be so sure about that one.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Routan said:

Don’t think you have to worry abouth those being op. If so devs will fix it.

Honestly, with current stats (were changed in todays hotfix). DLC ships are fairly well balanced, having at least one non-DLC, non-Permit blocked alternative at about equal value overall and all RNG-permit-locked ships (permit only in chests) of the same class being stronger across the board.
The 24h timer however thoruws that balance out the window in terms of RvR stuff... I'd have hoped for at least 48 to 60 hour cooldown for Rättvisan...

Devs, you guys out of your minds? With everything I've seen from you people so far I'm not sticking around anymore to watch this game crash and burn. 👋

Edited by Vlaxie
  • Like 1