Game-Labs Forum

Disable Friendly Fire

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet everyone will still complain when your kill is stolen by someone on the other side, or when X player shreds himself on friendly forts because they're can't differentiate between friend and foe, and for some reason that's fine in the eyes of the general community. if damage against teammates was reflected would it be okay? have your cake and eat it too.

I defiantly think friendly fire should be in game as it would be very odd to fire chain through a friend to hit an enemy with no consciences. Or firing mortars into a brawl with no worries of hitting friendly's. Maybe a penalty for firing on friendly's could be a thing though.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

There's no reason for it.

Other than shooting all types of shot through friendly rigging ?...

And other examples given by others also apply.

Adamant against such a suggestion given to little thinking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slim McSauce said:

yet everyone will still complain when your kill is stolen by someone on the other side

Do they, though? Have you seen people complain after close to fair (=good) fights?

Anything that makes gankers salty is eligible to be included on my "list of good features".

I think it's only fair that people who promote assymetrical warfare with words or actions should have to eat this kind of shit quietly.

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

if it was turned off

would make me stop playing. same as if it would happen in all other game i play. no ff no play.

FF on... always.

( we had two companies of Union troops firing into each other at 300 yards, in War of Rights, due to "fog of war". Errors were made...and good boys paid for it :D )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

There's no reason for it. You either do it by accident and make your side angry or you use it to deny pvp marks making the other side angry. It's a lose-lose situation and it should be avoided all together by removing friendly fire.

huh..... what's the matter with you ???

please tell there was an error moment

2 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

yet everyone will still complain when your kill is stolen by someone on the other side, or when X player shreds himself on friendly forts because they're can't differentiate between friend and foe, and for some reason that's fine in the eyes of the general community. if damage against teammates was reflected would it be okay? have your cake and eat it too.

yes everyone will, but thats the nice thing about the game, it works how it should work

23 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

Keep friendly fire, introduce penalties for it.

Why?  The penalty is your friend takes a hit.  If we're flinging large steel balls around, something has to get hit.  We've already dumbed down collision damage...leave my large steel balls alone.

Friendly fire is the only way to duel someone in your own nation. Not to mention it is more realistic and makes battles more strategic. For that, I say no. 

In my thousands of hours of playing this game, I have only seen a team kill themselves to deny marks 1 time. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

Friendly fire is the only way to duel someone in your own nation. Not to mention it is more realistic and makes battles more strategic. For that, I say no. 

In my thousands of hours of playing this game, I have only seen a team kill themselves to deny marks 1 time. 

I agree.  In the context of practice and/or having fun together, FF is necessary.  Adding penalties would reduce that type of fun to nothing or eliminate it.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 5:26 AM, Slim McSauce said:

There's no reason for it. You either do it by accident and make your side angry or you use it to deny pvp marks making the other side angry. It's a lose-lose situation and it should be avoided all together by removing friendly fire.

Do you really like arcade games??

Your other post is instant 3 x repairs!

Leave N.A. realistic please most like it this way. If you want arcade go play WOW.

18 hours ago, Capn Rocko said:

They could just give us a duel room in port/a way to duel on the open world that everyone has asked for and is sorta in game "tournament room".

• Like 1