Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

22 hours ago, Latron said:

You sound like the Danes who's excuse for losing was to only use dlc ships and turn any loss for them into a victory if they can sink just one crafted ship :P

we don't lose we use 51515151 skill

• Like 2

On 5/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, Hullabaloo said:

Looks to me like: Russia lost a Pavel and a Implac, Sweden lost 2 Christians, Prussia lost nothing, Brits got into PB. Job done. Was fun fight though, thank goodness for screening eh, without it, this game would be unplayable.....;)

Haha yeah I think the same about Screening!! 

@admin look at all theese battles in this topic a lot of them are screening!

Mabey overthink you're desicion about the teleporting thingy at the moment it seems that the online numbers are dropping again and that worries me mutch since I love this game and want it to rise not fall.......... 

No offense Just saying....... 

Greetings stay safe stay healthy 

Edited by Swedish Berserker
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Haha yeah I think the same about Screening!! 

@Admin look at all thieese battles in this topic a lot of them are screening!

Mabey overthink you're desicion about the teleporting thingy at the moment it seems that the online numbers are dropping again and that worries me mutch since I love this game and want it to rise not fall.......... 

No offense Just saying....... 

Greetings stay safe stay healthy 

If Swedish numbers are dropping I would guess its lack of  meaningful content, other than screening Spanish port battles witch must get old quite quickly

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

everyone playing the victim against Russia,

everyone could just team up instead of crying about Russia.

If it was that easy i guess it would´ve already happened and there were many attempts since release. Unfortunately now the situation is worse than ever so i doubt anyone will bother trying to do something :D 

Edited by Botq

1 minute ago, mikawa said:

Что произойдет, если игроки ВСЕХ стран, кроме России, совершат набег на Россию, грабя все корабли на пути?

Be so kind as to let me know in advance. I won’t miss such fun.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, mikawa said:

What would happen if players of ALL nations exept Russia would make a raid run against Russia, plundering all ships in the way?

Without proper mechanic for commerce raiding (guerre de course) that would be useless. They simply build new ships with ease.

1 hour ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

everyone playing the victim against Russia,

everyone could just team up instead of crying about Russia.

You must a genius of some sort right? How many nobel prizes do you have? Please tell us, I'm really curious. 

• Like 2

the all going against russia idea was already planned when British still owned ports en sweden had nato  but bastard couldent be asked to fight russia because they love them and later on  joined the danish into multiflipping sweden ports

prussia decided hey british are easy targets lets take all their ports and then lose to russia on their own and then pirates realised what is easier than an already beaten nation lets take SDC

and the british already had their own civil war of crybabies    some bad decisions later russia won sweden gave up british where dead china was added british made a deal with russia  

spanish got tired of fighting british with russia's 100 man fleet + danish + prussians showing up to screen them and gave up and now we have players quiting the game  so thats where we stand

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

and yet they own San Juan.  

That's not really related to how actual battles went back then. Sweden doesn't care about San Juan anymore. If you actually took part in that war then you would just be happy to see it end.

1 minute ago, Latron said:

That's not really related to how actual battles went back then. Sweden doesn't care about San Juan anymore. If you actually took part in that war then you would just be happy to see it end.

I'll wager I was in 2-3x the amount of battles you were there chief.  And I've been enjoying doing nothing during this great peace.  

However if you're going to criticize the Dane's tactics, you should acknowledge that they ultimately ended up achieving their goals.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I'll wager I was in 2-3x the amount of battles you were there chief.  And I've been enjoying doing nothing during this great peace.  

However if you're going to criticize the Dane's tactics, you should acknowledge that they ultimately ended up achieving their goals.  

lol I was in dozens of port battles in both US and EU prime time. I can only think of one PB I saw you in so that's quite a feat for you.

I don't criticize the Dane's tactics tho. They're good fighters and they did earn a few victories against us. The only thing I disagree with is losing an actual battle and then boasting it as a victory because they sunk one or two ships.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mexicanbatman said:

the all going against russia idea was already planned when British still owned ports en sweden had nato  but bastard couldent be asked to fight russia because they love them and later on  joined the danish into multiflipping sweden ports

prussia decided hey british are easy targets lets take all their ports and then lose to russia on their own and then pirates realised what is easier than an already beaten nation lets take SDC

and the british already had their own civil war of crybabies    some bad decisions later russia won sweden gave up british where dead china was added british made a deal with russia  

spanish got tired of fighting british with russia's 100 man fleet + danish + prussians showing up to screen them and gave up and now we have players quiting the game  so thats where we stand

ye another fantasy tale

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Latron said:

lol I was in dozens of port battles in both US and EU prime time. I can only think of one PB I saw you in so that's quite a feat for you.

I don't criticize the Dane's tactics tho. They're good fighters and they did earn a few victories against us. The only thing I disagree with is losing an actual battle and then boasting it as a victory because they sunk one or two ships.

I agree with you. It's not a victory but pure and simple guerrilla. We tried to keep you busy, sink real ships (have fun in the process, otherwise we wouldn't have done it) and then claim we sank some good ships and lost shit ones. Losing nothing and destroying good ships is kinda a win, isn't it? Cheers

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

I agree with you. It's not a victory but pure and simple guerrilla. We tried to keep you busy, sink real ships (have fun in the process, otherwise we wouldn't have done it) and then claim we sank some good ships and lost shit ones. Losing nothing and destroying good ships is kinda a win, isn't it? Cheers

It kinda is depending on how you look at it, but for me I consider it a win if you won the actual fight. Crafted ships are replacable after all. But the big thing is that using only DLC ships and claiming a victory regardless of the outcome kinda makes DLC ships P2W, which isn't desirable.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Latron said:

Only 1 huh.  You sure? Just a quick look at my screenshots and I've run out of digits to count battles on so I can't go that high.  I do actually only see you in Haulover, which is odd.   You must have been afflicted with the same illness that prevent's KoC from accurately calculating port battle BR.  Those in the battles I think might have a different opinion.  You probably want to get that water checked over there in Gustavia.  Brain eating amoebas perhaps. 

Regardless, I think @Comrade FrosT has put it succintley enough.  Guerrila tactics might have provided less than glamorous screenshots, but ended up being a success.  something something lose the battle win the war         

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Only 1 huh.  You sure? Just a quick look at my screenshots and I've run out of digits to count battles on so I can't go that high.  I do actually only see you in Haulover, which is odd.   You must have been afflicted with the same illness that prevent's KoC from accurately calculating port battle BR.  Those in the battles I think might have a different opinion.  You probably want to get that water checked over there in Gustavia.  Brain eating amoebas perhaps. 

Regardless, I think @Comrade FrosT has put it succintley enough.  Guerrila tactics might have provided less than glamorous screenshots, but ended up being a success.  something something lose the battle win the war         

Mmm yes you won Haulover thanks to there not being enough Swedes available to fight. Your mouth must have been watering to finally win as a clan. You and I haven't seen each other much in the many battles had during the war, but I fought on nearly every front, and Haulover was the only place you were seen by anyone in Bork. That's curious.

But hey at least me and Frost were able to agree on something despite our past. He knows how to be a gentleman.

2 hours ago, mexicanbatman said:

and why all server come to screen against spanish and not for them? I can answer to that. They troll all server, specially russians with empty multiflips, and make toxicity in chats and forums, just take a look on tribunal for that, or spanish forums too. Screens are part of game, they did it with sweedes against us, and now we do it for brits. We still figthing when spanish, sweedes and dutch flipped us 8 ports in a day with screeners, and spanish yesterday were crying here in forums because we play the game (screening is playing the game) and brits take back one of their ports. Make screen for brits is bad, but attack one of the most weak factions in game, is good? Good luck, and fair winds.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 5