Game-Labs Forum

Compared Roseau and Point à Pitre is dishonest. We've got many players in vacancy during Roseau, also we learn a lot from it, and "water has flowed under the bridges" since then.

Dont make the same things as people you are sarcastic with, dont complain.

edit: Also, if your only reaction when you saw a nation grow and fight back is beeing sarcastic, go for that, but its disappointing.

Edited by Guillaume de Longueheuse
  • Like 2

Battle Replay from Cartagena from Dutch POV.

upload pic.jpg

• Like 10

13 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

so the Acheron had port bonuses?

Same as la Pomone. But as the story goes she was ganked and captured ( the enemies wanted to check what mods and bonuses she had ).

In that famous scene of the movie you can clearly hear Aubrey saying she is made out of white oak, not fir fir.

What one can see as recent RvR events :

- Empire of Russia includes an impressive additional clan, the HAN, with well equiped players !

- The United Provinces is top three super power in territory, have they built up respectful heavy fleets to defend their expanded lands ? 

- Spain is active, would they manage to set an alliance with its neighbourgs to breath deeper and increase wealth as well as strength ?

- Swedish has waken up and extended their territory in Hispaniola !

- Danes have settled firmly in Puerto Rico lands.

- Prussians have kind of vanished from RvR theater, have they still the courage to defend their fragile possessions ? will the Spanish wait any longer to recover by force those historical Filipina lands ?

- GB is... there, not very noisy but still as super power. give it a few weeks more and their fleets will become threatening again.

- France is under pressure for a good while, there is no better occasion to inspire their players to fight side by side and defeat their oppressors ! 

- USA seems to have a strong playerbase. The day will come when this Faction (from its damned map corner) will cooperate with its neighbourgs, it will become one of War server heavy weights.  

- Pirates are quietly becoming a significant force ruling the central map area. Who will stop chaos & anarchy ?! rumors say that british civilians are packing back to Europe !!

- Poland is still owning their Basse Terre Principautée. Will there be new polish settlers to confirm Poland's colonial ambition ?  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Lol even the chinese clan play for russia lol, the game is so dead ^^

Celtiberofrog sorry but your post looks like:

312.jpg

Hey,

Game is not dead, the game is only pixels, what gives life or death to a game are the players.

RvR is the heart of War server, when large clans will decide to SPREAD and settle in different factions then we may see a lively RvR. 

When clans leaders will be agreeing with other faction main clans to cooperate, it might change balances.

What RvR is missing so far is a number of inspired clan leaders who got the mean to impact the war server balance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Immersive Ganking said:

If the Dutch were to attack Vera Cruz tomorrow they totally wouldn't get screened out by 50+ Russians waiting for them is what you're trying to say?

Yes VP is the #1 zerg

7 hours ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Lol even the chinese clan play for russia lol, the game is so dead ^^

Celtiberofrog sorry but your post looks like:

312.jpg

i Know right look at the size of that Chinese clan lol and joins russia.

I can see reverse's first meeting with the clan leader.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Immersive Ganking said:

If the Dutch were to attack Vera Cruz tomorrow they totally wouldn't get screened out by 50+ Russians waiting for them is what you're trying to say?

Impossible to take Vera Cruz 😅

They would because they have the highest pop on the server, and are the most organized.

8 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

They would because they have the highest pop on the server, and are the most organized.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I love how this forum over the last two years has turned from people boasting at each other how great they are, into the two arguably strongest factions, desperately trying to convince the other of how weak and badly organised they are :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom Farseer said:

I love how this forum over the last two years has turned from people boasting at each other how great they are, into the two arguably strongest factions, desperately trying to convince the other of how weak and badly organised they are :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sam121252 said:

potemkin you should play as the new joker not Joaquin Phoenix.

Me when i saw that dutch carebears had, in fact, not taken the bait and that my bullshit had been spotted from a mile away.

• Like 1

Battle:  Cayman Brac
Attackers: Russia
Defenders: Great Britain
Outcome: Russia successfully captured the port

F7CA643A23C9CF161FBB8D8E4E36211980400277

The British fleet appears to have been composed of mostly AI-captured ships.  I'm all for making first rates available to the masses, but I'm not sure this is the intended result.  But this was definitely more enjoyable than a no-show like many of the smaller PBs are. So props to the British fleet for creating some content with us.

And thanks to everyone in the Russian nation who helped out before and after the battle. 

1 hour ago, Staunberg said:

Pretty sure it was the intended goal with Ai’s to capture. As you said better than empty pb’s.

More fun, think that is an individual tast. 

Oh yes, because weak crew space capped ships will always work against full port bonus ships right? Allowing people to cap lineships is only going to make things worse

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Oh yes, because weak crew space capped ships will always work against full port bonus ships right? Allowing people to cap lineships is only going to make things worse

Yeah now we will have gank squad with 1th rates outside kpr, as is already being proven..1th rate has been around kpr for days ganking newbs now.

Also well have people scared of losing stuff entering pb with crap ships faking and saying " no its my fully upgraded pb wo/wo one" whilst being in an oak/fir grey one