Game-Labs Forum

Seems that atleast REDS and BF didnt wamt to steamroll the entire server, and had the intrest of the game at hearth, the other russian clans not so much it seems..(many of them defaulters from other nations)

Seems They are just gonna conquer without regard for shipbuilding ports/ other players.

If shipcrafting ports fall, people will quit simple as that..

Gb lost many 1th rates now and can only muster AI 1th rates atm..so easy picking for pb ships..

But hey well see, playing with 200 again is fun too right? 

29 minutes ago, Razee said:

Seems that atleast REDS and BF didnt wamt to steamroll the entire server, and had the intrest of the game at hearth, the other russian clans not so much it seems..(many of them defaulters from other nations)

Seems They are just gonna conquer without regard for shipbuilding ports/ other players.

If shipcrafting ports fall, people will quit simple as that..

Gb lost many 1th rates now and can only muster AI 1th rates atm..so easy picking for pb ships..

But hey well see, playing with 200 again is fun too right? 

Pirates took the best GB crafting port, which ports did Russia take that effected gb crafting?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oli Garchy said:

Pirates took the best GB crafting port, which ports did Russia take that effected gb crafting?

Didn't Russian screen for them?

Ok ok, Russia did not take any GB crafting port, but Russian allies did, and Russia did fight for them...

Edited by Batnavo

1 hour ago, Batnavo said:

near Santiago de Cuba was only clan Baltic Fleet, and maybe some randoms players.

First our battle was vs SPANISH

Second our battle was vs Pirates

and for the end we have few battles vs British

u can watch this on my stream

so, for which country did we screen? help me answer for this question :D

p.s. sorry, bettwen battle vs spanish and pirates we join battle 25 brits vs maybe 6-7 pirates for pirates.. :D

2 hours ago, Batnavo said:

Didn't Russian screen for them?

Ok ok, Russia did not take any GB crafting port, but Russian allies did, and Russia did fight for them...

Yes, we helped pirates. 

BL4CK is HAN friend, so we go to help Pirates .

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

near Santiago de Cuba was only clan Baltic Fleet, and maybe some randoms players.

First our battle was vs SPANISH

Second our battle was vs Pirates

and for the end we have few battles vs British

u can watch this on my stream

so, for which country did we screen? help me answer for this question :D

p.s. sorry, bettwen battle vs spanish and pirates we join battle 25 brits vs maybe 6-7 pirates for pirates.. :D

Nope.   HAN was there in force.  

Just now, JG14_Cuzn said:

Nope.   HAN was there in force.  

probably there were very large forces of the HAN clan. That we arrived there 1-2 hours before the start of the port battle and on the stream there was not a single Russian from another clan in that area))))

So HAN was there helping Pirates.  BF was there sinking pirates (and everyone else).  Seems balanced enough to me.

The same dudes who helped GB and HAVOC reduce Spain and Prussia to basically nothing several months ago now gets upset when the same thing starts happening to them.  

Womp womp

Here’s the good news.  

This game is dying and within a month or so will be dead.  

The Zerg Nations will Zerg....Russians and Dutch camp the newbies and pat themselves on the back for sinking newbs...newbs will either quit or go to the Zerg nation. 

Older players don’t care.

Heres where the game will fail:

even if a clan WANTS to change nations from a ZERG to a nation that can use some help..... They won’t. 

Folks have way too much invested in their shipbuilding ports and won’t just abandon them. 

And that is this games main conundrum that will be its death. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

The same dudes who helped GB and HAVOC reduce Spain and Prussia to basically nothing several months ago now gets upset when the same thing starts happening to them.  

Womp womp

Several months ago! Hey man, that's WAY too many times around the inside of the goldfish bowl for me to recall that.

You need to carry less baggage, its gonna eat you up, trust me.

Buster (Still crucifying a brother for eating his easter egg)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Here’s the good news.  

This game is dying and within a month or so will be dead.  

Congratulations ! Yours is the 55th post using the phrase the "game is dying" going back to 2013! 

Keep on posting, just wanna know if you outlive the game.

Buster ( grinning )

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Congratulations ! Yours is the 55th post using the phrase the "game is dying" going back to 2013! 

Keep on posting, just wanna know if you outlive the game.

Buster ( grinning )

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. I think you also forget that the Daytime and Nighttime are drastically different games. To my knowledge, the pm playerbase doesn't go above 500. There just isn't enough content in our timezone, not for large clans. 

Game is ded.png

Edited by Galt

1 minute ago, Galt said:

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. 

Game is ded.png

so 40% of the player base gone since the beginning of August.  Only took 2 months.  If only there were people on the forums who could have predicted this..

• Like 5

Just now, Severus Snape said:

so 40% of the player base gone since the beginning of August.  Only took 2 months.  If only there were people on the forums who could have predicted this..

Granted numbers now are higher than they've been in a long time, but this kind of drop off was predicted but only anticipated by the players. These devs, man. Aces, all of them. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

probably there were very large forces of the HAN clan. That we arrived there 1-2 hours before the start of the port battle and on the stream there was not a single Russian from another clan in that area))))

I don't know if any other Russia clans have joined the Santiago screen Fleet. 

16 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Brits are a zerg as well, but a lazy one, that's your problem.

How many ports has GB lost since release and how did you recapture? Not counting Bluefields, which was pretty much given back to you by REDS.

I know it's hard with people like Massimo or Hardy in your nation, but seriously, start fighting back.

you must be playing a Diff game if you still consider Brits a Zerg!!!   hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   but it's OK.  you play your game. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Galt said:

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. 

Oh, I'm nobody Your Grace. 

Buster (oops sorry.. I always fart when I bob a curtsy)

11 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

They have all been banned in hindsight.

Nonsense! People have been banned for very different reasons. For the british zerg... each time we catch and kill one of these enemy heroes around kingston, we se a nicely pimped wasa or else. with navy hulls, improved sextants, caratgena, copper, master-carpenters and whatsoever. nice, nice. with ships like them they proudly kill trader-brigs and standard-frigates. i am deeply impressed by that most skillful and courageous newbie-slaughetring. players leave the "british-zerg" or the game entirely because mostly gear matters! if it were skill they´d remain and try to improve. without the slightest chance they will not. all you foreign fulltime-kingston-huggers should keep that in mind. basta and out.

2 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

What's changed from EA?

BAIT has left and from what I learned they are not missed.

SNOW is a small clan and their missing numbers don't really make a difference.

HAVOC announced their departure to DN way ahead.

You got GA back ("60+ very active rvr players" to quote Rick Astley).

Brits do have the numbers, you just lack the discipline to organize them.

Population does not make a Zerg my dear man.  

You should know that. 

GB may have a decent sized player but the vast majority are newbs who join and think they will be issued a Victory and have Lord Nelson leading them to glory.  😂😂😂😂😂😂 

what nation do you play in? 

According to the population charts that have been posted a few times, the population is ACTUALLY relatively well spread out between several nations.....for the first time in what seems like forever.  Recalling from memory here, but I think Pirates, Dutch, GB and Russia all have somewhere between 14-16% of the population.  We used to have GB at 25ish%, pirates in the 15-20% range and everyone else filling in afterwards.  The balance is pretty damn good all things considering.  Of course that is not RVR numbers and nations like GB probably need to have a bigger slice of the pie to be effective.  It's shame that the current RVR system is such utter shit and the game seemingly discourages even doing RVR.  If we had cheaper ships, less intensive grinds and a common sense front line system this game could have had a very competitive end game content system.  BUUUUUTTTTT despite being in early access for 3 years the game was finished before it was ready and half assed changes were forced down our throats just to get the game out before the steam summer sale.  Sigh.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

You got GA back ("60+ very active rvr players" to quote Rick Astley).

But they are all noobs/carebears 

tenor.gif

Brits could probably get a decent group for a 10k br for a port THAT DOES NOT HAS 11-14 TIMER OR 00-60 

14 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Nice, now put the same effort into rvr.

You are like the French, you never have 25 people unless somebody comes to KPR, then you suddenly have 25 people ready for a gank.

don´t tell me where to put my effort in you clownish comedian. i just dearly loath these nation-switchers and schoolyard-bullies who ruin the game.

1 minute ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

i just dearly loath these nation-switchers and schoolyard-bullies who ruin the game.

don´t tell me where to put my effort in you clownish comedian

• Like 2