Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

On 5/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, van stiermarken said:

Let me say something to you (sorry when it sounds rude). The Russian Nation (and their Players) ruined the Server because you People don't understand when it's enough.  I had enough discussion with former clan members switched to the Russian Nations. They sound all like brain washed. They like it when a Nations is down and they can beat them still with feet!

Simply: Get gud.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:35 PM, rediii said:

reverse wants

reverse gets

period

Where is reverse requesting no screening?

So

I don't have Op mods , northen carpenter level nothing fency 

Battle was in pz so i can't run

They have repair and try to kill me for 1h30 switching who take the dmg ect ect , but i managed to take wind, 1 st the vicotry with leak  , angle at good timing.

And i have a good playlist music :D

Yes i looted mutch more doubs ,but thats not the same for me ,the end battle doubs is more point for me(and the more important always) , and doubs is what i loot

Edited by Lt Sekiro
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

So

I don't have Op mods , northen carpenter level nothing fency 

Battle was in pz so i can't run

They have repair and try to kill me for 1h30 switching who take the dmg ect ect , but i managed to take wind, 1 st the vicotry with leak  , angle at good timing.

And i have a good playlist music :D

Yes i looted mutch more doubs ,but thats not the same for me ,the end battle doubs is more point for me(and the more important always) , and doubs is what i loot

I would like watch that battle. 

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

This is why i tell people not to sail ai capped. This is why i made fun of the hysterical idiots who said being able to cap AI 1st rates would break the game.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, rediii said:

Yea the fireship fleets of lineships are fun and totally valid

Good point. The player community really let me down on that one, i didnt think it would get to that point. Besides, Sekiro only got one fire so those probably weren't ai capped.

Edited by Potemkin

Looks to me like: Russia lost a Pavel and a Implac, Sweden lost 2 Christians, Prussia lost nothing, Brits got into PB. Job done. Was fun fight though, thank goodness for screening eh, without it, this game would be unplayable.....;)

• Like 6

On 5/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, rediii said:

I think most people know AI capped ships are worthless. The issue with big easy to get ships is you just throw them away for screening etc. and dont give a hello kitty. Same with DLC ships

i think its more a problem that whoever wants to that has the crew can fully set sail with a ship that obviously dont know how to use it properly.

Its like giving a bazooka to an inexperienced one, the weapon can do alot of damage if you have experience with it, but cant even fire if you dont know how to arm it.

But i dont mind, its easier for me to farm CM in my Pandora :P 

3 hours ago, Hullabaloo said:

Looks to me like: Russia lost a Pavel and a Implac, Sweden lost 2 Christians, Prussia lost nothing, Brits got into PB. Job done. Was fun fight though, thank goodness for screening eh, without it, this game would be unplayable.....;)

You sound like the Danes who's excuse for losing was to only use dlc ships and turn any loss for them into a victory if they can sink just one crafted ship :P

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

only we danes never did that :)

Some did. There were battles where they would lose a dozen Redoutables but they would claim it a victory if they sunk even a single crafted ship