Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Need more schooners! Lynx is nice but few crew, Privateer is good but a bit tired of it, Pickle is tanky and so slow and Cutter is so slow too...

Edit: need a TLynx refit, too! #makepyratesgreatagain

Edited by Nick the cursed
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, rediii said:

Since anolytic is in SLRN and REDs it was a agreed on battle I guess?

SLRN is just a shadow of it’s former self with a new generation of captains who usually flee from pvp even on same br fights. Another Russian puppet at this stage, a shame what happened to this once well known clantag.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rediii said:

Since anolytic is in SLRN and REDs it was a agreed on battle I guess?

The battle was agreed, we did not bring ships higher than 550 br, and the brits did the same, both sides had new players. 

But i dont get why Anolytic is always blamed/the man pulling the strings and is in charge of the game.

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Who isnt a puppet at this stage. The only reason other nations still own ports is because russia doesnt want them. Ghere is no realistic resistance against them.

Basicly NA is getting kept alive by russia

And what if we surrendered rather than you guys?? swedes would have been owning every port from Tumbado to El Rancho. Danes would not have a chance to recapture their ports. Brits would have died out, due to spanish attacks assisted by the swedes. And you guys would have been like "exit port and you lose your crafting port"

Edited by Nixolai
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

Also denmark had a good life until russia and BASTD made them go against sweden. 

Not really. BOCAR already started attacking and we initially planned not to intervene, but you attacked first right after we joined. And having a puppet (Makrian the liar) controlling half ports and lying to people in the nation, all while owning a shitty 40 points port to craft and having 10 players in total to fight... is not a good life. 
It would have been so if you left SJ for them :P 

That is my honest opinion, though.. Denmark was so dead when we joined. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rediii said:

And btw since you forgot. Spain and GB were at peace until GB attacked spain after we surrendered

Tbf, it was Spain who flipped British port (Morro Chico) twice (and with real attack, not with no-show) before Brits retaliated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dave Hadley said:

Anolytic is in everywhere, even in HAV0C

14 minutes ago, rediii said:

If I knew before I would have made him clanleader instead of Pellew when I left damn

But but... there is 2 havoc's, HAVOC and HAV0C, you can still make a comeback with your danish HAVOC redii.. xd

• Sad 2

30 minutes ago, rediii said:

It was dead already when we left

Yes. You are right. But it was because summer was ending, game was getting boring... many nations were dying. Before LAMA joined us back in the days (some weeks before you came back to play and left for Sweden) GB was struggling to fill one 25 players PB, let alone Denmark. This game is a cycle... GB dominated, Sweden dominated, Spain... etc. Time for Russian domination will end, and we all know it ;) 

5 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

This game is a cycle... GB dominated, Sweden dominated, Spain... etc. Time for Russian domination will end, and we all know it ;) 

Russia has dominated since release,  almost one year ago. Whether there will still be a player  base around to witness Russia's collapse remains to be seen.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

you know that the game has failed when you have to ask another player permission to do RvR, untill some big clan in russia decides that is time to new challenge this will remain the same.

Permision? any russian forbides you to make hostilies, play game or go to PZ? Attack russians and trolling all server was your decision in your clan, so stop crying now. Next time, be mature adults i guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Despe said:

Permision? any russian forbides you to make hostilies, play game or go to PZ? Attack russians and trolling all server was your decision in your clan, so stop crying now. Next time, be mature adults i guess.

I asked permission to Russia to be able to have battles with prussia and the answer was no after they conquer mantua and corrientes( we were in peace) nobody is crying despe, only the facts are exposed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

I asked permission to Russia to be able to have battles with prussia and the answer was no after they conquer mantua and corrientes( we were in peace) nobody is crying despe, only the facts are exposed.

No fact here, we play respecting the rules of RvR and RoE. Some months ago i warned you about VOX and their inmature and disrespectful behaviour, and you did not hear me. Your clan leader was the main person in trolling, harassing dissenting players and make toxicity in chats and forums, and this situation surprises you now? You have a problem, dude: you want to play vs a weak faction, and now, with screeners you are the weak faction, and this dislikes you. Sorry, but is your problem. Learn to make diplomacy.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

with 17 alt you can be on the moon if you want xD

i think that the number of alters that any player have is not a relevant information here... everyone has the right to spend their money whatever they want

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Despe said:

No fact here, we play respecting the rules of RvR and RoE. Some months ago i warned you about VOX and their inmature and disrespectful behaviour, and you did not hear me. Your clan leader was the main person in trolling, harassing dissenting players and make toxicity in chats and forums, and this situation surprises you now? You have a problem, dude: you want to play vs a weak faction, and now, with screeners you are the weak faction, and this dislikes you. Sorry, but is your problem. Learn to make diplomacy.

you are wrong about some things, i think my clan leader hello kittyed you and a couple more, not all server as you said, his ways towards you were not corrects and that is why he is banned, if im in a weak nation, will i have to fight a weak nation perhaps?

stop worrying about VOX, we are 5 or 6 active players, just worrying about the player base if you love this game( it drops at amazing speed)

9 minutes ago, Despe said:

i think that the number of alters that any player have is not a relevant information here... everyone has the right to spend their money whatever they want

I dont know if he have 20, 10 or 5 alts, just was a joke, at some point did i say how to spend money? noup

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Im not blaming anolytic just stating facts since he has a active account in SLRN

We probably would have left sweden. We dont enjoy being the zerg controlling everything thats why we went denmark at release. The only reason sweden got so big is because russia made it necessary to all get into 1 nation.

But can you not see the problem with your statement and how it to causes issues with the game. You complain about the Russian zerg and how they control the map, but would you be happy if they all changed to a nation like Poland and again took control of the map? It would be no different and people would then be complaining about the Polish zerg and how they control the map. In Havoc you have a strong core of capable players but moving nations every few months just messes with the game. The nation a strong clan moves to becomes stronger attracting more players and eventually becomes the zerg, the strong clan then leave and start again somewhere else probably even attacking the nation they just left and so it goes on.

Personally I like that the main clans in Russia have remained Russian (I accept that some clans joined later to be on the winning side), but at least they have set themselves up to be challenged, the only problem is the rest of the server cannot get organised enough to challenge them, but would rather squabble among themselves and pick on easier targets.

• Like 1

@Cap Trujis
you need to understand that the most imprtant ressource of the game is the morale. And with whining in forums about your oponent playing the game better that you, you actualy bust morale of your enemies, decrease the morale of allied players and therefore can also be a cause for declining numbers.

• Like 2