Game-Labs Forum

1 hour ago, Immersive Ganking said:

What's changed from EA?

BAIT has left and from what I learned they are not missed.

SNOW is a small clan and their missing numbers don't really make a difference.

HAVOC announced their departure to DN way ahead.

You got GA back ("60+ very active rvr players" to quote Rick Astley).

Brits do have the numbers, you just lack the discipline to organize them.

Agreed, SNOW could only have organised them but that's about it, the high BR for ports would have meant that we could only fill the smaller 10k BR PBs if it was really necessary. Most of us don't enjoy the larger Ocean v Ocean spam so avoid it unless absolutely necessary.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

1 hour ago, Immersive Ganking said:

What's changed from EA?

BAIT has left and from what I learned they are not missed.

SNOW is a small clan and their missing numbers don't really make a difference.

HAVOC announced their departure to DN way ahead.

You got GA back ("60+ very active rvr players" to quote Rick Astley).

Brits do have the numbers, you just lack the discipline to organize them.

So what Nation do you play for?   I know you were ex GB as the Rick Astley comment was an inside joke with Batman and his group. 

15 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

That Rick Astley thing has been posted several times on this very forum and several discord as a running gag iirc, so it only was an insider until it was first posted public.

I was ex GB? Interesting choice of words. Maybe I never left GB and just use a different name here.

Batman? I think he was rather unpopular in GB, wasn't he?

who do you play for now?

2 hours ago, Galt said:

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. I think you also forget that the Daytime and Nighttime are drastically different games. To my knowledge, the pm playerbase doesn't go above 500. There just isn't enough content in our timezone, not for large clans. 

Game is ded.png

Eastern time N/A this game is as good as dead but if you play in UTC or around there it's pretty healthy.

Edited by Raf Van Boom

1 hour ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

So what Nation do you play for?   I know you were ex GB as the Rick Astley comment was an inside joke with Batman and his group. 

The net closes! :D

2 hours ago, Galt said:

Who are you again? You clearly haven't been paying attention. I think you also forget that the Daytime and Nighttime are drastically different games. To my knowledge, the pm playerbase doesn't go above 500. There just isn't enough content in our timezone, not for large clans. 

Game is ded.png

On the weekends mid-day we're only topping out at 650 or so.

Pop may be "low", but I and many others find plenty of pvp every time we log in. And every PB seems full. So, I, personally, am not concerned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

You must be one of those "Let me know if anythings happening in NA" guys 

I'm more of one of those guys who keeps Combat News open and heads that way and usually head to PZs when they seem active. But I play at night EST times mostly. So, ya, it can be thin at times, but pvp is still there.

2 hours ago, Spikes said:

On the weekends mid-day we're only topping out at 650 or so.

CST? But I am also the type of person that has plans since I work every other weekend. There just isn't a reason for me to log in during the weekends, which is when I can actually play games. 

21 minutes ago, Galt said:

CST? But I am also the type of person that has plans since I work every other weekend. There just isn't a reason for me to log in during the weekends, which is when I can actually play games. 

More or less. I am EST but was off and on from 9:30am until 9 pm...

34 minutes ago, Tristan Wolfe said:

Welp I guess it's time for us Brits to join the Dutch.

tenor.gif

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Tristan Wolfe said:

Welp I guess it's time for us Brits to join the Dutch  Russia.

I fixed

• Like 1

GB is a  zerg .... lol

GB  has a high population  ........ a high population of alts .... i would guess a good 30 %  of GB population is  other nations alts ... we have a high % of casual non clan players and noobs

its easy to see look a clan membership  v nation membership there is a massive difference

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shunt said:

its easy to see look a clan membership  v nation membership there is a massive difference

its not because of alts...iam pretty sure compared to the nations populations brits have the lowest rate of alt accounts...

its because of the fact that every newbie joins the brits (thats pretty logic as well) and most newbie tend not to join a clan in his early life - and as we all know the game is pretty hard for clanless newbies so they stop playing pretty fast...

Wow, this thread really got off track!

Where are the Great Battle Results? 

9 minutes ago, van Veen said:

Wow, this thread really got off track!

Where are the Great Battle Results? 

Taken shortly after I suddenly exploded ( fires can be really nasty :) love it ), affecting 2 Empire of Russia ships to my bow quarter and 2 unfortunate Dutch across my stern. Managed to get the kill on Ram Dinark when he boarded Aussie then switched to his ship.

unknown.png

• Like 1

George Town Port Battle

Outcome: Pirates successfully defend through point/circle gain.

Swedes were largely able to hold the wind for the first half of the brawl and nearing the end of the fight the Pirates had the upper hand. The expectation was if the battle went on for 5-10 more minutes I believe more players would have sunk with a higher portion of swedes. Trial by fire taught us some lessons that will be improved in the future :).

Screenshot_29.png

• Like 3

On 9/16/2019 at 5:51 PM, Beeekonda said:

You must be one of those "Let me know if anythings happening in NA" guys 

I am one of those too but pvp is still a rarity for me, unless I spend 3 hours trying to find it

Edited by Captain2Strong

We had a little snack before supper at West End.  A fireship from the sceeners definitely hurt a few of our guys and we entered the PB low on repairs and rum.  

26301CA31A399C220500107BF601C9A523DAF454

• Like 1