Game-Labs Forum

2 hours ago, Cap Trujis said:

Ohhh wait!! 😂😂😂

Mine was better.... 🤣🤣

Looks to me like: Russia lost a Pavel and a Implac, Sweden lost 2 Christians, Prussia lost nothing, Brits got into PB. Job done. Was fun fight though, thank goodness for screening eh, without it, this game would be unplayable.....;)

• Like 6

On 5/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, rediii said:

I think most people know AI capped ships are worthless. The issue with big easy to get ships is you just throw them away for screening etc. and dont give a hello kitty. Same with DLC ships

i think its more a problem that whoever wants to that has the crew can fully set sail with a ship that obviously dont know how to use it properly.

Its like giving a bazooka to an inexperienced one, the weapon can do alot of damage if you have experience with it, but cant even fire if you dont know how to arm it.

But i dont mind, its easier for me to farm CM in my Pandora :P 

3 hours ago, Hullabaloo said:

Looks to me like: Russia lost a Pavel and a Implac, Sweden lost 2 Christians, Prussia lost nothing, Brits got into PB. Job done. Was fun fight though, thank goodness for screening eh, without it, this game would be unplayable.....;)

You sound like the Danes who's excuse for losing was to only use dlc ships and turn any loss for them into a victory if they can sink just one crafted ship :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Latron said:

You sound like the Danes who's excuse for losing was to only use dlc ships and turn any loss for them into a victory if they can sink just one crafted ship :P

only we danes never did that :)

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Pandkra=bazooka. Ok

no you missunderstood me. Santissima = bazooka.

Compare it with CS.

Pandora = Knife

Santissima = AWP

43 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

only we danes never did that :)

Some did. There were battles where they would lose a dozen Redoutables but they would claim it a victory if they sunk even a single crafted ship

6 hours ago, rediii said:

enjoy it while it lasts I guess :D 

my thought exactly ... the screening swan song ...

22 hours ago, Latron said:

we don't lose we use 51515151 skill

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, Hullabaloo said:

Haha yeah I think the same about Screening!! 

@admin look at all theese battles in this topic a lot of them are screening!

Mabey overthink you're desicion about the teleporting thingy at the moment it seems that the online numbers are dropping again and that worries me mutch since I love this game and want it to rise not fall.......... 

No offense Just saying....... 

Greetings stay safe stay healthy 

Edited by Swedish Berserker
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Haha yeah I think the same about Screening!! 

@Admin look at all thieese battles in this topic a lot of them are screening!

Mabey overthink you're desicion about the teleporting thingy at the moment it seems that the online numbers are dropping again and that worries me mutch since I love this game and want it to rise not fall.......... 

No offense Just saying....... 

Greetings stay safe stay healthy 

If Swedish numbers are dropping I would guess its lack of  meaningful content, other than screening Spanish port battles witch must get old quite quickly

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 6:56 AM, Latron said:

Some did. There were battles where they would lose a dozen Redoutables but they would claim it a victory if they sunk even a single crafted ship

and yet they own San Juan.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

everyone playing the victim against Russia,

everyone could just team up instead of crying about Russia.

If it was that easy i guess it would´ve already happened and there were many attempts since release. Unfortunately now the situation is worse than ever so i doubt anyone will bother trying to do something :D 

Edited by Botq

What would happen if players of ALL nations exept Russia would make a raid run against Russia, plundering all ships in the way?

1 minute ago, mikawa said:

Что произойдет, если игроки ВСЕХ стран, кроме России, совершат набег на Россию, грабя все корабли на пути?

Be so kind as to let me know in advance. I won’t miss such fun.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, mikawa said:

What would happen if players of ALL nations exept Russia would make a raid run against Russia, plundering all ships in the way?

Without proper mechanic for commerce raiding (guerre de course) that would be useless. They simply build new ships with ease.

1 hour ago, mikawa said:

Russia will come out bashing everyone to rubble as they did before 

1 hour ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

everyone playing the victim against Russia,

everyone could just team up instead of crying about Russia.

You must a genius of some sort right? How many nobel prizes do you have? Please tell us, I'm really curious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

We must kill Russian zerg together. Give me time, i need up my rang!

that's not Chinese. I don't know how to describe it, but it looks very strange to me.

• Thanks 1