Game-Labs Forum

Alts for port battles activities - BAN WARNING

admin

15 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

No one is denied anything. Freeports are open to everyone and all of them even have PvP Zones right next to them. Plus, these FPs are spread out everywhere...except we lost Coqui and La Orchilla. One of these should come back. :(

5 minutes ago, Msk said:

I agree one of them should come back, and so should St. Mary's and Navasse.

Hostility missions have never been easier.  Time to flip a port no?

47 minutes ago, Msk said:

I agree one of them should come back, and so should St. Mary's and Navasse.

Nava imo is not needed because La Tortue is close enough. St. Mary's should never have been removed.

On 11/1/2016 at 3:50 PM, admin said:

alts are allowed in game as steam not us controls your rights to use several steam accounts. 

using alt for port battles hostility generation using surrender mechanics is not allowed

Admins be careful this could end on a witch hunt on all Player with alts!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Actually maybe not. OP clearly State the rules only is in the time from testing to realease. Don’t think I have seen admin write it will continue after release. It is just a tecticality, but an importen one. That said I am tired of ppl abuse mechanic insted of just play the game.

As a friend of logic, I'd just point out that the relevancy of this thread isn't necessarily connected to any eventual outcome on game mechanic abuse.. :)

On 10/21/2016 at 9:46 PM, admin said:

Identify potential time of the abuse, name, nation, region name. If you have screenshots it will speed up the things.

Clarification. By abuse we mean directly generating hostility for the enemy by means of sinking or surrendering

Other methods of abuse could also happen and will be reviewed separately

Economic warfare and spying by alts is allowed. Remember that lose lips can lose ships.

I have taken the liberty to highlight the phrase most important to the latest "alt exploit" tribunal case. Just for those with trouble reading.

In the case of Truxillo, the swedish alt (if it is an alt) opened host missions, to my knowledge it didn't sink, it didn't surrender to help any1 raise host against the swedish nation.

As to other methods of abuse, well that is for @admin to decide but I would point out that we should take care not to brand any1 who simply doesn't follow the rest of the sheep in a nation isn't necessarily an alt, and just because someone isn't max rank (I just recently got to it, and I hope ppl don't think I'm an alt) it doesn't necessarily mean they are an alt. I can make more than 40kk a week, I believe HAVOC took 15kk from the swedes to move to sweden and abused their alts + friendslist to get SJ with them without a fight. We however have the balls to fight, in the game, not in tribunal. As @Liq states - this is all too relevant so @admin needs to rule wether it's allowed for other nations clans to help raise hostility or not, and wether port swapping is allowed and if not, how do we prove if it's one or the other? How can we tell wether a PB is a legit PB where the defender is just crap (like Croata) or a port swap? and in the case of one nation helping another to raise host then we need to close of the host missions from outside interference, but then again that won't prevent the use of alts since I have 4 alts nearing max rank. I don't see an easy solution to these issues.

I hope Devs @admin @Ink will take a close look on the ongoing port battle of Truxillo.

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/34128-flipping-truxillo-using-rookie-account-alt/

I assume none of the major Swedish Clans will be allowed to join the port battle. In this regard I'd like to know who the participants of this port battle are and how heavy and if there will be any resistance on British side. I hope the Brits don't forget to put cannons on their ships. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

I hope Devs @admin @Ink will take a close look on the ongoing port battle of Truxillo.

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/34128-flipping-truxillo-using-rookie-account-alt/

I assume none of the major Swedish Clans will be allowed to join the port battle. In this regard I'd like to know who the participants of this port battle are and how heavy and if there will be any resistance on British side. I hope the Brits don't forget to put cannons on their ships. :ph34r:

Port swapping is allowed. And there isn't alt farming if no one dies.

Just now, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Nothing wrong in a nation not be able to join a Pb. That was allready establishment when Havoc in DK removed all Danish from the friendlist, so Sweden could have an empty Pb at SJ. Really don't think is the one to complaint abouth it.

Thats how it goes with sweden, they use exploits until one gets used on them then they act like whoever did it to them was the only group that uses said exploit. Lmao hypocrites

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Thats how it goes with sweden, they use exploits until one gets used on them then they act like whoever did it to them was the only group that uses said exploit. Lmao hypocrites

If u know the big difference between truxillo and san juan u know what is wrong...... in case if u dont know u have 2 options 

1. stay quiet 

2. read the difference right here:

san juan: 1swedish player opend hostilitie mission and swesish player finished

truxillo: 1 swedish alt opend hostilitie mission and russian player finished

if u see the difference its fine if not i would say its time to buy glasses that u can read it

41 minutes ago, gimli_balinson said:

If u know the big difference between truxillo and san juan u know what is wrong...... in case if u dont know u have 2 options 

1. stay quiet 

2. read the difference right here:

san juan: 1swedish player opend hostilitie mission and swesish player finished

truxillo: 1 swedish alt opend hostilitie mission and russian player finished

if u see the difference its fine if not i would say its time to buy glasses that u can read it

Haha i was just trolling but your desperate response just validated everything i said congrats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Potemkin said:

it´s a little different here. big swedish clans have rogue players that do their own business cause they are pissed with their leaders attitudes. crc just cut truxillo from havocs food-chain. a funny move to me. and nice to see that nation isn´t as united as it seems. no wonder with all these nation hoppers though.

1 minute ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

it´s a little different here. big swedish clans have rogue players that do their own business cause they are pissed with their leaders attitudes. crc just cut truxillo from havocs food-chain. a funny move to me. and nice to see that nation isn´t as united as it seems. no wonder with all these nation hoppers though.

again, if you guys are seriously ok with "how" this was done.

then no one is going to like what is coming.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Haha who came up with the idea of telling this tale? :D You must have good story tellers in GB.

Edited by Smoothie

57 minutes ago, rediii said:

You could have stopped us at hostility?

We could not stop the hostility at trux due to use of a alt account

Purg3 or any other clan that might've had an interest in SJ could not have stopped u from doing the host. Don't confuse this with GB vs Sweden this is an internal swedish matter, and port swapping is allowed. So is jumping from one nation to another, you of all people should know this.

6 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

again, if you guys are seriously ok with "how" this was done.

then no one is going to like what is coming.

I didn't particularly care for the way Sweden took SJ from Denmark-Norway.. RvR hasn't functioned very well for a long time, but the question of raising host with allies is already tested..