Game-Labs Forum

Alts for port battles activities - BAN WARNING

admin

7 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

If Brits wanted to keep Trux why didn't they defend it properly but sent only 1 ship into the port battle?

It is obvious to all at this point they just ignore you. You might as well send 1 to next port battles yourself.  They said they are quite happy with just KPR. Question that becomes, how do YOU police what you took?

9 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

If Brits wanted to keep Trux why didn't they defend it properly but sent only 1 ship into the port battle?

Maybe we already came to terms with the fact that we were going to lose it?

If HAVOC attacked, maybe we would have defended it, but seeing that it wasn't HAVOC, maybe we decided it would bruise your Ego more if we let someone else in Sweeden take the port?

We knew we were going to lose Trux anyway - We didn't really care. We already took the precautions and moved what we needed to move elsewhere.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lukas97Austria said:

But why did dk not defend it if they had players that want defend it. As far as I know you kick them out of friendliest.  Is that not something like the same?  Btw after all you just lost time. That's all actually. I doubt that would work again. But one thing I am a bit worried. As far as I can see now there are only 4-5 clans that can actually do rvr have players for rvr and are good in it.    Reds (Russia) bf (Russia) havoc (Sweden) lama now Krake (Prussians).    I can't see a gb clan in this list (my opinion) so you fight a war that is legit and all fine. But against an enemy that has never the ability to fight back or be successful.  So they got a bit of time  for trux but nothing more and nothing less. What's the whole point of this thread than?  If a war game  can't even have the possibilitys to be a war game it wouldn't make so much fun.    Would you not agree?  

My mistake. I didn't know that the pb was still going on and Sweden took it. I tought it was just giving time to gb to not lose trux. Sooo actually Sweden took another port but they cry?   As some people told to me in global I will call this thread from Swedish nation bullshit.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

My mistake. I didn't know that the pb was still going on and Sweden took it. I tought it was just giving time to gb to not lose trux. Sooo actually Sweden took another port but they cry?   As some people told to me in global I will call this thread from Swedish nation bullshit.  

You probably shouldn’t base your facts on what you read in global, As an example you also stated Cabal as a German clan.

just saying I think your being a bit naive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tac said:

You probably shouldn’t base your facts on what you read in global, As an example you also stated Cabal as a German clan.

just saying I think your being a bit naive.

I said that cabal sounds like a German clan due it's behavior. If you play csgo wt or wot and a German clan is in it or German players they tend to open there mouth way to much just for an victory etc. And I didn't see cabal writing in global. Now after havoc pushes trough enemy lines cabal come out of there holes and provokate on global chat. That's very much an German behavior from other games. I also mentioned that I guess it's a German clan never said it is one. 😉  But anyways it's maybe part of the game and it's fine. But keep in mind you can also over stretch it. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

I said that cabal sounds like a German clan due it's behavior. If you play csgo wt or wot and a German clan is in it or German players they tend to open there mouth way to much just for an victory etc. And I didn't see cabal writing in global. Now after havoc pushes trough enemy lines cabal come out of there holes and provokate on global chat. That's very much an German behavior from other games. I also mentioned that I guess it's a German clan never said it is one. 😉  But anyways it's maybe part of the game and it's fine. But keep in mind you can also over stretch it. 

please cry quietly

8 hours ago, Staunberg😇 said:

Unless you make a major game change.

- Convince not to.

- Get som allies to stop there hostillity 

I would say it would be the 2 choises.

But if you argue for a mechanic change so a few can dictate what the rest can do, Well imo such a change is wrong.

I wouldn't ask for such a mechanic change but realistically you can't expect him to have been stopped through those means. We all know the Swede was an alt. The evidence is there. So there is no convincing him and getting our allies to sail over from Gracias with short notice before the Russian fleet shows up is nearly impossible

29 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

quite a wide sweeping judgement your making there of german clans ,all of which is irrelevant apart from in your own head,as i say lets try and keep at least a small percentage of facts,i would say Cabal is no more vigorous in global than it has always been. 

As your clan is the leading clan in the Russian nation i hope to see you in a PB soon. :)

Just now, Tac said:

quite a wide sweeping judgement your making there of german clans ,all of which is irrelevant apart from in your own head,as i say lets try and keep at least a small percentage of facts,i would say Cabal is no more vigorous in global than it has always been. 

As your clan is the leading clan in the Russian nation i hope to see you in a PB soon. :)

Leading Russian clan?   I don't do rvr. I do mostly pvp arround a bit. Also since most of the pb are outside of my timezone when I have time to play you will not see me in an pb anyways. But maybe for some pvp 

2 hours ago, Staunberg😇 said:

1. Is it illigal to have an alt. Yes ore no? No

1. Is illigal for an alt to own a port Yes ore No? No

1. Is port handover illigal Yes ore No? No

2. Is it illigal for allys to help with hostillity yes ore no? No

2. Is it allowed to have alts in other nations and fight in the other nations Pb. Yes ore no? No

1. Is it allowed for an alt to open a hostillity mission Yes ore no?. No

I numbered your questions because i feel you're asking them in the wrong way.

1. Is it illegal to use an alt account to prevent pvp/pve or other players to play their game as they intended to from game rules? Yes

2. Is it illegal to play as multiple characters in a fair state towards other players, good intentions with helping others in their objectives while still not preventing others of doing their intended ingame objects other then using actual ingame intended mechanics? No

12 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Leading Russian clan?   I don't do rvr. I do mostly pvp arround a bit. Also since most of the pb are outside of my timezone when I have time to play you will not see me in an pb anyways. But maybe for some pvp 

Thats my point,you probably shouldn't be calling out others who do then.

• Like 1

Hello fellow reader's

What happen in Truxillo is a shame for the RED clan and his Leader .

Since a long time this kind of behavior from a few Toxic player exist . It's time for dev and modo to show that they have ball's because this kind of game abuse is a pain in the ass for all the fair player's who are the majority.

So please DEV and modo make an example with this guy and show to all the community that we don't need and want this kind of unfair player's and behavior that destroy the game experience .

it's really time to develop an "In game council" by nation with a real power about the port management to avoid this kind of Alt abuse and to limit power of a few unfair clan leader's .

Thank's for reading

John

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Staunberg😇 said:

Think if you want to fight Russia, try go El rancho and go both north and South. Proberbly you would get a fight against Russia. Clubbing GB, Well that can’t be to fight Russia. Ore what am I missing.

Fact is if we right now look at both Russia and Sweden, you try to kill off allies of each other, but fighting each other. Not so much.

Sweden, basicly first time Danish did one little screen, took out the big hammer. Now you do the same to GB.

Russia, Well look like they use it on Spain and VP. 
But this is war so make sence, but Sound a bit fuzzy when you talk abouth fight each other.

I did, and i have,sinking traders isnt really top of my list,i presume you havn't or you would know thats pretty much all there is,if your speaking about RvR it's simple OUTPOST limitations.

GB sent an invitation to get clubbed i just attended the party. As for russia,you cannot fight fate :). 

18 minutes ago, John Hill Regard said:

Hello fellow reader's

What happen in Truxillo is a shame for the RED clan and his Leader .

Since a long time this kind of behavior from a few Toxic player exist . It's time for dev and modo to show that they have ball's because this kind of game abuse is a pain in the ass for all the fair player's who are the majority.

So please DEV and modo make an example with this guy and show to all the community that we don't need and want this kind of unfair player's and behavior that destroy the game experience .

it's really time to develop an "In game council" by nation with a real power about the port management to avoid this kind of Alt abuse and to limit power of a few unfair clan leader's .

Thank's for reading

John

What did the guys wrong? Joining hosti mission?

11 minutes ago, Staunberg😇 said:

RvR isen’t that taking ports? There is no ports there that are Russian? Limit in OP, Well that is a question on what your top priority is. Clubbing GB ore fighting Russia. Looks like you chose to club GB.

As said in a war game both Sweden and Russia’s strategy make sence. Unless you are sure you can beat your opponent, better start by killing of there supporters.

I am not, as in close to never, at El Rancho. Guysguysra is a nice place for PvP, with war ships. Though lately Prussians activities have had a negativ effect. Fortunnally there is a few good frogs left, that like to fight to.

Let's just say it's up to us who and when we fight,just like it's up to you to answer every swedish post with an emotional biased opinion and to apparently also club frogs.

It's a free world my good man,fill yer boots,hopefully not with wet socks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

I numbered your questions because i feel you're asking them in the wrong way.

1. Is it illegal to use an alt account to prevent pvp/pve or other players to play their game as they intended to from game rules? Yes

2. Is it illegal to play as multiple characters in a fair state towards other players, good intentions with helping others in their objectives while still not preventing others of doing their intended ingame objects other then using actual ingame intended mechanics? No

True. But this simply didn´t happen. Where was pvp prevented? Which rule has been bent? What precisely is an alt account?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Staunberg😇 said:

Could you plz show me where there is a ruling on that. I have found none, and I follow each tribunal since I started. Just nr 1.

Nr 2 a bit fuzzy. How will you deside what is good intention, and do we have any case where we can see that.

its literally stated in the main post of this thread. 

• His account will be investigated and if he is found to be exploiting the mechanics he will get banned from the game until release.
  • His most active trading partner accounts will also be investigated and might be cleared from assets if they are his only trading partners.

But i know you're trying to defend your friends on this topic, it it would be hard for you to acknowledge this.

I would say helping a nation with good intention is having your alt account say Ram Dinark on W I T C H E R in the clan KRAKE helping them with pvp and rvr is good, but holding a port with Alt account supported with your main account for then to flip the port with your main account kick all friends from the alt accounts clan friends list and capture the port wiithout a chance to defend it.

I wont spend more time answering you if you cant see the difference here.

15 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

True. But this simply didn´t happen. Where was pvp prevented? Which rule has been bent? What precisely is an alt account?

if you illegally flip a port with an alt account making it invurnerable to others that have an intention to use the game mechanics for rvr/pvp purposes, thats literally the definition of game exploits.

Im not gonna explain obvious exploitable game mechanics for probably grown up people, you can google the definition of an alt account its the same for any game.

Edited by erelkivtuadrater
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Staunberg😇 said:

There is a different on what I think is good and fair gameplay and on what is legit.

They are not my friends for the record.

But lets take what you build your case on. A post from 2016. That clearly States this only count until release. So basicly it it out of date. At the same time you ignore all rulings made since.

1 Alts are to be regarded as seperate players.

2 It is legal to have and  use alts in hostillity,as long they don’t fight each other.

3 It is legal to help an ally flipping a port.

Thise things have been clearly stated by admin in tribunals, all made after the date of the post you refere to. Do you challange admin have made those statements?

If not what rule have they broken?

they just do not have any argument

11 minutes ago, Staunberg😇 said:

There is a different on what I think is good and fair gameplay and on what is legit.

They are not my friends for the record.

But lets take what you build your case on. A post from 2016. That clearly States this only count until release. So basicly it it out of date. At the same time you ignore all rulings made since.

1 Alts are to be regarded as seperate players.

2 It is legal to have and  use alts in hostillity,as long they don’t fight each other.

3 It is legal to help an ally flipping a port.

Thise things have been clearly stated by admin in tribunals, all made after the date of the post you refere to. Do you challange admin have made those statements?

If not what rule have they broken?

if he has changed his opinion it wouldnt surprise me, but im trying to explain what i would think makes sense out from experience in other games. But i know that its probably not gonna be dealt with and in a few months time we can read this thread again with new updates on whats really an alt and what is really exploitable :P 

1 minute ago, HamBlower said:

Devs are saying nothing. 

Be sure, if this will not be regulated, it will get a big disaster for the game. 

This prediction was ever made at least 10,000 times during the 3 past years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1