Game-Labs Forum

Alts for port battles activities - BAN WARNING

admin

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

did i mention even battles? You simply said if you can't win exploit, i simply said i didn't buy the game to expoit,i'm not mad because of the exploit why are you mad because you can't win in Ow battles or Port battles?

I'm not mad or angry. I'm not even PB player, coz I do not like sailing big ships. I'm simply pointing that these so called "exploits", like Swedes are calling them now, are normal in open world games with global diplomacy and economy. These games copies real world in that areas and you WON'T change it. That's why these games are so bloody cool to play. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BloodyRaven said:

I'm not mad or angry. I'm not even PB player, coz I do not like sailing big ships. I'm simply pointing that these so called "exploits", like Swedes are calling them now, are normal in open world games with global diplomacy and economy. These games copies real world in that areas and you WON'T change it. That's why these games are so bloody cool to play. 

in Eve Online, the Devs made it explicitly clear what is allowed and not allowed when it comes to mechanics.

however, in Naval Action, we don't have clear rules regarding what is allowed and not allowed in a lot of "issues."

There's a difference.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

in Eve Online, the Devs made it explicitly clear what is allowed and not allowed when it comes to mechanics.

however, in Naval Action, we don't have clear rules regarding what is allowed and not allowed in a lot of "issues."

There's a difference.

I haven't seen you pointing that when Havok flipped San Juan (blocking all possibility of port defence - simple exploit) and basically killed Danish nation. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BloodyRaven said:

I haven't seen you pointing that when Havok flipped San Juan (blocking all possibility of port defence - simple exploit) and basically killed Danish nation. 

there's a difference.

10 havoc do a hostility mission to flip san juan.

1 random swede "invites" 9 russians to flip truxillo. 

if you don't know what's wrong with that then I can't help you. 

there was a suggestion before that seems so obvious that we have to question why it wasn't fixed before -- the nation creating the hostility mission is the only nation that can enter the attacking side. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BloodyRaven said:

They dont copy real world at all, economy is already goosed your just suggesting rvr should be goosed also,have you thought through the consequences of what will happen to RvR if this is a go or the norm?

10 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

there's a difference.

10 havoc do a hostility mission to flip san juan.

if you don't know what's wrong with that then I can't help you. 

there was a suggestion before that seems so obvious that we have to question why it wasn't fixed before -- the nation creating the hostility mission is the only nation that can enter the attacking side. 

This doesn't fix anything though.  It just means that the attacking side has to move 10 alts rather than 1.    It makes it more of a PAIN to pull this off, but doesn't address the underlying question of whether alt swapping ports is legal.   Requiring them to have 10 alts rather than 1... or to waste a week leveling those alts up...  makes the exploit more available  to more active nations.   That's all.   

It's like when you guys come out shitting on DLCs with seasoned wood...   because YOU have the  time and  infrastructure set up to season wood, it would be more convenient if it didn't get easier for other nations to compete.  :P  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jarlath Morrow said:

BASTD is actually changing nation? I can't find a single one in game that has made the switch. I guess maybe they are very very slow.

I said re-secured in a new nation, not that they are all switching.  Maybe they are...maybe just the crafting is...or perhaps none are.  Maybe it was just a troll move.  The key word here is "allegedly".  To quote old scranton Joe, the fact of the matter is both HAVOC and CRC (maybe BASTD?) screwed over the players in their former nations and removed access to crafting ports.  It seems to be quite similar situations.  In theory, it's their port.  The can choose to do anything to it.  

Regardless I think it's time for the man himself to issue a statement about what exactly is legal and what isn't.  This vagueness in the rules of NA causes far too much grief for a video game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rediii said:

its different sorry. You might try your best to twist the facts as much as possible but in the end it's a swedish alt that was used to flip the port to sweden so it can't be attacked by sweden.

San Juan was flipped with swedish ships, no alts involved.

how do you define alt? is there maybe an rvr alliance between Swedish rogue players and some Russians and you just know shit about it? I'm tired of havoc constantly abusing the tribunal by nasty accusations!

The thing that I find funny is that if havoc wanted to attack Truxillo they could have, if they wanted to stop CRC from attacking it they could have. It seems that havoc is pissed off simply because someone beat them to the punch. Like they tell britain, get over it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Raekur said:

The thing that I find funny is that if havoc wanted to attack Truxillo they could have, if they wanted to stop CRC from attacking it they could have. It seems that havoc is pissed off simply because someone beat them to the punch. Like they tell britain, get over it.

How does one stop a player in their own nation from flipping a port?

it was a single player who enlisted a foreign nation, attack the foreign nation. That lone snow would have to do over 334 missions to take the port. Considering the amount of ships that sweden has sent after british holdings i have no doubt that they could have stopped the russian fleet if they wanted to.

11 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Actually he did. You are allowed to have ally’s helping you. Thsts why mechanic was changed short after they inplemented frontline. It was changed so the one Open mission would be the one to get the hostillity.

Doubt Sweden would have time to do anything. Russia was all ready more ore less done when the Swede got Wind of it.

It is a dirty move imo. But it is also legal.

I dont completely agree because once the timer came up havoc could have run a hostility mission at the same time, which means they would have finished before or been in the area at the same time and seen the russian fleet. Because havoc decided to wait, someone else got to it first, that is why they are complaining. I guess they expected the nation to just sit idle waiting for them to make their move. Like an old saying goes, A poor decision on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

I understand it is a race, and how many times so far has sweden set a port battle within a short time after the timer window opened? Did this lone swede get his port battle set shortly after the window opened? If not, than havoc had a chance same as everyone else. They were not prepared to take the port and someone else was. If any other clan had gotten to it first would there still be the same amount of crying about it? Probably so. CRC pulled off a nice stunt using diplomacy and had the forethought to have all the needed preparations underway. While I am not happy about losing the port, i laugh at all the crying going on about it. Someone showed intelligence (CRC) and managed to pull a tortoise vs the hare maneuver. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Liq said:

15 hours ago, rediii said:

its different sorry. You might try your best to twist the facts as much as possible but in the end it's a swedish alt that was used to flip the port to sweden so it can't be attacked by sweden.

San Juan was flipped with swedish ships, no alts involved.

But why did dk not defend it if they had players that want defend it. As far as I know you kick them out of friendliest.  Is that not something like the same?  Btw after all you just lost time. That's all actually. I doubt that would work again. But one thing I am a bit worried. As far as I can see now there are only 4-5 clans that can actually do rvr have players for rvr and are good in it.    Reds (Russia) bf (Russia) havoc (Sweden) lama now Krake (Prussians).    I can't see a gb clan in this list (my opinion) so you fight a war that is legit and all fine. But against an enemy that has never the ability to fight back or be successful.  So they got a bit of time  for trux but nothing more and nothing less. What's the whole point of this thread than?  If a war game  can't even have the possibilitys to be a war game it wouldn't make so much fun.    Would you not agree?  

12 hours ago, Teutonic said:

This is not a bug, it's a feature. To allow small clans get help from other nations and have the possibility to flip a port. It works as intended by the devs, whether you like it or not. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, rediii said:

You could have stopped us at hostility?

We could not stop the hostility at trux due to use of a alt account

Tell us what an "alt account" is supposed to be please! Didn´t a player pay real money for an account to play with? You can´t always get what you want rediiii! There are people in "your" nation that do not like you and your egoistic gameplay. Better to accept it man! Or try to convince some of your minions in british nation to do something dirty. We all know you´re capable of doing this and no one will be surprised. But literally everyone will remember your infantile, desperate whining in the prologue of this event! Tribunal, tribunal, tribunal you call! But why? Truxillo is swedish now and that hurts a lot! Why aren´t you happy then?? Gene

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Tell us what an "alt account" is supposed to be please! Didn´t a player pay real money for an account to play with? You can´t always get what you want rediiii! There are people in "your" nation that do not like you and your egoistic gameplay. Better to accept it man! Or try to convince some of your minions in british nation to do something dirty. We all know you´re capable of doing this and no one will be surprised. But literally everyone will remember your infantile, desperate whining in the prologue of this event! Tribunal, tribunal, tribunal you call! But why? Truxillo is swedish now and that hurts a lot! Why aren´t you happy then?? Gene

Stop spreading your fairy tales from the lone ranger "Die Geist", who sailed alone the long way from Gustavia to Truxillo to conquer the port. On his way there he obviously met some random russians from REDS who were so impressed by this brave man that they immediately followed him to Truxillo and helped him flipping the port for his one man clan.

Nobody believes this but you.

Edited by Smoothie

So much butthurt. Sweden got the port, no? Wasnt that the point, no?

I guess actually no, that wasnt a point. if havoc doesnt control something, they cry. Meanwhile they abandoned their lapdogs VP to the cruel fate of reality. Soon havoc leave sweden, GB retake everything back and sweden becomes next DK/France

Also shock is gucci @ rvr as well. Not as powerful as reds but should be on that list from earlier.

Edited by BoatyMcBoatFace
english hard
  • Like 2

Here is the real problem, when Russia was pressing hard on taking british ports they avoided taking a crafting port because they knew the outcome that it would cause. Havoc has been drilling hard to take Truxillo because it was a crafting port and so that they could wave it in BASTD's faces that they took the port. This little prize was denied and so they cry about it. The end results is still the same in that britain lost a major asset but that is not good enough for the ego driven havoc leadership. Havoc had as much of a chance to stop CRC as the british did so crying that britain should have intercepted CRC along with the russian 1st rates amounts to zip. Havoc got outsmarted, there is no denying that fact.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1