Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Wait a minute ???/

Vicious this is from the PM you sent me 3 days ago lol ...first of all i retrned play 3 week ago after 2 months of absence and pirates where already under siege of 4 nation so you not started this vs sorry or me

Now you just stated :

also i am primary in every fights since 4-5 months i lost less then 10 ships overall in 5 months

You lie so much you can't even keep your own story straight lmao.  And yes I believe you only lost 10 ships in 5 months you leave the battle at any chance you get leaving others to sink for you so you don't or you engage in a renommee or rattlesnake against Bucen"s so you can run away after shooting at them 3 times and proclaim your a glorious hero warloard .

I have no doubt now and I state this as I believe you have more than proved it.

Your like a baby's pamper

Self absorbed and full of shit.

Really how much longer mods are going to tollerate all those personal insults poured on some people from our clan ?

You do realize, that for them to do that, they'd have to pretty much ban snoggy from the forums and talking in game, and quite a bit of sorry from game chat.  Can't take the heat, don't sail with people who primarily give personal insults, talk crap, and just speak plain filth all the time.

• Like 1

Was a great battle SORRY, but i think we can all agree that it was our win. 

6HEZxE5.jpg

Yes but we killed 2 first rates and we capped all theses ships off you guys anyway and can make 1,000,000 more, it was 7 ships v the SORRY clan and we still sunk 3. I got disconnected during the battle thats the only reason we lost.

There LV all taken care of no need to post on this.

• Like 12

Was a great battle SORRY, but i think we can all agree that it was our win. 

6HEZxE5.jpg

entire fleet teak, not made for fight liveoak firstrates 

80% could not cause dmg cause small caliber vs liveoak+extraplanking+doublerepair perk

we lost 1 dur on shitty gank ships, you lost between this fight and fights before 4 firstrates (almost 5, one was at 5% ) (2 captured) 3 bellona(2 captured)  2 buc.(2 captured) So at end of the the roam, we got home some firstrates wich are much harder  to replace then free teak buc, or renomee. withouth consider the modules lost in all that firstrates.

Fight proof that bring 15 people in teak ships is pointless,  with that number we should go liveoak (if we where liveoak you where all dead)          teak is fine if you go for ganks not big fights  (i was the only one liveoak )

Never liked fast wood tbh :P

ps: overall we got already 9 firstrates from swedish and like 20 buc/bellonas, in 3-4 days  and won every fight beside one, so we are in big positive :P

ps: this one insta surrendered o_O

free_vic.jpg

Lol

- The Delusional marches on, the Delusional is unbeaten, the Delusinal cannot be bested, do not fight the Delusional, let it seep into you, consume you, become the Delusional, join the Delusional, connect with other Delusional -

also known as the recruitment message of SORRY :D

#wedidn'tneedrealityanyway

Edited by JollyRoger1516

Twas a great fight! 

No trashtalk in chat and in general a really good atmosphere throughout the battle.

While the Swedish side had more "raw" fire power the Pirates definitely had the advantage of having more ships and being way more maneuvrable in general.

If that maneubrability had been utilized a bit more than it was (EG: Smaller ships going for stern rakes etc) it very well could have had a different ending! 

But yes. Very enjoyable fight and both sides did quite well imho.

I hope we will have more of this kind of battles in the future because man, it was a blast! :D

PS. 

I launched all my longboats in an effort to save as much of Otto's crew as possible! Sadly alot of his men were eaten by the bloodthirsty herring before they arrived :/ 

The little crew that was saved was put on a ship and allowed free passage to a port of their choosing! 

• Like 4