Game-Labs Forum

Forged papers testimonials/reviews

Captains

Forged papers will soon come to steam as first DLC. Thanks to you they were properly tested and work as a breeze. Here is an amazing painting of the guy who made forged papers work well (painting made internally by our artists.

QGEDRBC.jpg

Important part.

If you and/or your clan have used forged papers and you were happy with the free testing of the service. 

3-4 Best interesting and humorous testimonials will be posted on the Steam page for the humanity to read and enjoy. They can be posted in English or can be in national languages of the countries present in game. 

Examples
"Dutch 10% tax was horrible. Thanks to this master forger I only pay 10% in Christiansted"
Captain Arthas

Yekshimesh. I now have US papers. Thank you forger. Glory to Kazakhstan
Captain Borat

etc

Also: Like the posts if you like the reviews of captains. 

• Like 14

Damn, making forged papers a DLC is a brilliant way of monetising the toxicity of the community! The more toxicity and salt is allowed/encouraged to fester between nations and the more players try to destroy each others' gameplay and communities, the more dlc-sales.

"I only paid $X to go from loosing in this game to being a winner. Now I have access to Victory Marks and a HUGE safezone!"

• Like 3

"I was a slave to a Captain jodgi in the Danmark-Norge part of the Virgin Islands. I was badly mistreated. My master had dealings with a certain banished privateer and he told me he would train me in fighting skills. I paid the master forger for freedom papers and escaped to the southern Bahamas. The privateer gifted me many volumes of books on the fighting of ships for me to absorb.

I was still studying when I learned that my benefactor privateer had shed the black to join with the Prussian rebels. My particular friend was gone and I did not take it well. I found the pirates to be much ado about nothing, hiding under the guns of their fort and crying outrage when brave captains brought action upon them. Pederasts the lot of them!

Better the devil you know, right? I troubled the master forger for da-no union papers and ran home like the wretch I am. F**king jodgi, though!

Yours, never

Captain slavecrafter"

• Like 2

I used to be a proud Dutchmen until I got bored by eternal peace with everyone and empty waters. Thanks to the forged paper I turned Swede so I can fight everyone again. But one day, while waiting for war with everyone to start, I smoked too much Cartagena tar and died peacefully …  may the leeway force be with you!

• Like 2

On 17-1-2018 at 10:17 PM, PG Monkey said:

The painting is nice but I think it's a forgery :

What .....is that a cheat also ???

Forger(y) = bad (in my eyes at least..)

look at the shadow on the wall .... 

its like the "shadow" over this game

well anyway, i hope the @admin gave the artist a good cigar of the best Tobacco

he deserves it.

only a little remark as a noob on drawings, the wood from the window on the back group has a little funny off degree on the wall it seems  but i can be wrong ofcouse

Edited by Thonys

5 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

So we won't be able to switch nations without paying real cash? Or will these papers go on market the same way PLEX does in E.V.E?

A reputation system would make a great way to change nations in game.  You go pirate, than gain reputation by freelancing as a Privateer for the new nation.  Once you get high enough reputation than you become pat of that nation.  There always needs to be an in game way to get any thing that some player can pay real money for.

4 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Damn, making forged papers a DLC is a brilliant way of monetising the toxicity of the community! The more toxicity and salt is allowed/encouraged to fester between nations and the more players try to destroy each others' gameplay and communities, the more dlc-sales.

"I only paid $X to go from loosing in this game to being a winner. Now I have access to Victory Marks and a HUGE safezone!"

Until they find out that they can't get any marks unless they actually RvR and fight....."I forged my own forged papers to give to others and they never knew they only had fake forged papers of forged papers......"

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

A reputation system would make a great way to change nations in game.  You go pirate, than gain reputation by freelancing as a Privateer for the new nation.  Once you get high enough reputation than you become pat of that nation.  There always needs to be an in game way to get any thing that some player can pay real money for.

Neutral flag.  I don't wanna be a dirty pirate. 

• Like 1