Game-Labs Forum

Tournament - Group Stage & Results

Liq

1 hour ago, Liq said:

Update:

Tournament room has been brought back - Will use that one from now on (luckily there are only 2 battles done so far).

PM me when you got a date for a battle with another team and we will see which ref. can make it. :) 

We should definitely redo those 2 battles though @Liq. Tournament room makes everything 100% fair :P 

Just kidding ofcourse, though not really :( 2 Excellent fights with the wrong outcome in my opinion (No Bias!) 

• Like 1

As a reminder to those who have not had a battle yet:

The initial groupstage of 3 weeks has already been extended by another 3 weeks until Sat., December 2nd

Get in touch with the other teams in your groups and try to settle down a date for a battle

@Peter Goldman @HachiRoku @Jorge @dron441 @Imperator1 @GhastlyGhost @Bearwall @Styles @PIerrick de Badas

Edited by Liq
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Liq said:

As a reminder to those who have not had a battle yet:

The initial groupstage of 3 weeks has already been extended by another 3 weeks until Sat., December 2nd

Get in touch with the other teams in your groups and try to settle down a date for a battle

@Peter Goldman @HachiRoku @Jorge @dron441 @Imperator1 @GhastlyGhost @Bearwall @Styles @PIerrick de Badas

otto kohl is my leader. I'm not allowed to talk without his consent. 

• Like 2

Second post in this thread updated with battle results

Still a lot of battles to be battled out :) 

Also: Looking for one more streamer that could be available the coming friday at 19:00 Server Time.

HRE 2 would like to do the first match this week. We are available in the evening and on weekend.

Please hit me up on TS @elite92 @tonyxyx @Mikocen @GhastlyGhost @vazco

or here in Forum/Global chat @TommyShelby @SeaWolf_ @Sureshot

Notice for refs: @Liq @rediii @Christendom @Cornelis Tromp

Edited by Abram Svensson

On 30/10/2017 at 11:08 AM, The Red Duke said:

Was a great battle, glad I could watch it.

At a moment I was vouching not for any of the teams but for the little ship - go Cerberus ! stick to the their wake ! - but the Ocean boys laid a nice trap and he overshot in between SeaWolf and Shelby with catastrophic results.

Watching Wolf dueling the wind versus the frigate and proving such a good defense is what is worth watching in these games and learning and try to emulate in the OW combat.

Alas the pistol and cutlass took the day.

Great battle.

Just watched the battle now. OCEAN was on the back foot from the start, with a few mishaps keeping them behind all the time, but the comeback was almost complete after they sandwiched the Cerberus (Findus), and SeaWolf was allowed to 1v1 Yordi in fine wind-dancing display - but then managed to get boarded by the sinking Pirate Cherubim... Well fought!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rediii said:

I like how everyone uses that to bash HRE a little for whatever reason. Shows that we are too successfull that people feel the need to insult us. B) (twitchchat)

I know I'd do the same as Jon and Karl to secure the win. Had they turned and fought they would have given the win away.

That doesn't change that hilarity ensues:

7c232f5b2684ea31b90e7c209141e0ab.png

• Like 7