Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, rediii said:

$hame noone $ugge$ted to make DLC ship$ not drop anything with breaking them up ... oh wait.

Anyway how give$ a hello kitty

Well sadly most of the people probably prefer this system. Shame

mess.png

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Liq said:

Working a$ int€nd€d

unknown.png

XjDK6mk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OMG

Really???

Easy to solve this problem:  make dlc ships unable to drop any wood....only materials like in this case provissions or  lignum vitae

If you don't solve this issue, Victory owners don't need to farm privateer fleets in order to get seasoned woods.....

In fact, why don't you remove all seasoned woods??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rediii said:

$hame noone $ugge$ted to make DLC ship$ not drop anything with breaking them up ... oh wait.

Anyway how give$ a hello kitty

Seasoned woods are so yesterday, the new meta will be the new woods that they have added and they do not drop from redeemed ships nor can redeemed ships be made with them.

5 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Seasoned woods are so yesterday, the new meta will be the new woods that they have added and they do not drop from redeemed ships nor can redeemed ships be made with them.

And they will be so rare that people will just get the no effort seasoned ships instead from breaking up DLC. Good game design. 

24 minutes ago, Urchin said:

Entertaining watching you guys chase the latest Meta. While I'm still playing the game with no DLC ships, no alts and a captured VC built Teak/Teak Prince.  

yeah, i remeber you tag me in my traders brigs and running after when real battle ships try to catch you.

1 hour ago, Despe said:

yeah, i remeber you tag me in my traders brigs and running after when real battle ships try to catch you.

I  fight what, when and where I choose not you. 

Fact is I play the game completely  different to you and just about everyone else on the server. 

• Poland
  • Solo Player
  • No Alts
  • No DLC ships.
  • No Clan
  • No crafting
  • No Admiralty
  • No expensive mods
  • I'm gifted the odd Prince otherwise everything else is capped. 

Am I poor in the game, no I gift large amounts in dubs, chests and CMs frequently because I never use them.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Urchin said:

I  fight what, when and where I choose not you. 

i said you tag me in t brig and run away to real warships, i dont say that you can not do that. It is your game, play in your way, and i hope you get funny. In my case i prefer playing tetris that sinking and chasing traders, but it is only my opinion, the opinion of a poor terrible noob. I have my choices, you have yours.

Best regards.

1 hour ago, Urchin said:

Fact is I play the game completely  different to you and just about everyone else on the server. 

• Poland  - You're either conncterd by heart or by challenge, Don't look at switchers or other kings that will change the nation in next month. There's no real reason to go for Poland or China. Otherwise it's just "I'm diffrent thing".
  • Solo Player - irrelevant
  • No Alts - irrelevenat
  • No DLC ships. - irrelevant
  • No Clan - Solo Player
  • No crafting - irrelevant
  • No Admiralty - Poland does have a port
  • No expensive mods - Your choice
  • I'm gifted the odd Prince otherwise everything else is capped.  - negates all above 🙂

I do like you but it's a meme topic after all

P.S. As any native member i'd hate to see a country as an excuse

Edited by Atimk
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Despe said:

i said you tag me in t brig and run away to real warships, i dont say that you can not do that. It is your game, play in your way, and i hope you get funny. In my case i prefer playing tetris that sinking and chasing traders, but it is only my opinion, the opinion of a poor terrible noob. I have my choices, you have yours.

Best regards.

I tag what the BR limit allows. 

Screenshot_30-01-2020_01-41-29.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Despe said:

lol, you only got this quantity of seasoned woods one time of 100. The rest 99 you got trash

You dont get it, do you?

Yeah you may only get a decent S wood drop 1/10 times. However this means the more alts with the DLCs you got the more Super woods you get. 

I wouldnt be surprised if there were actually players that invested hundreds / thousands of $ into DLCs just to get the S woods.

Still not pay2win right