Game-Labs Forum

Arranged Weekend Trafalgars anyone???

Booyaah

Next saturdays's trafalgar battle will not only be recorded, but also streamed:

http://www.twitch.tv/admiral_steelsandwich

In case you cant join, don't have a ship big enough, or you just like to watch, feel free to tune in!

Make sure to put that stream on a 2 minute or so delay, Steel.   Otherwise, you'll have stream snipers feeding either side info...

Re open world and good fights

Our goal is to increase the number of good fights in the open world, we said it before. If somebody disagree with that goal he will not like the game then. There is nothing we can do. If he wants zero good fights in the game he is outside our target audience.

Although I am outside the NA target audience I like this game very much and I enjoyed being present at the Trafalgar a couple weeks ago. Thanks to the Dutch for the warm friendly welcome to a small vessel of the British Navy. I encourage anyone who is looking for a lively battle to schedule time to participate.  Unfortunately I was working last weekend and this one... and the next. Perhaps later in August or September.

Here is my view point from deck of our little Lynx.  Skip to the third video for the fighting.

Warning this is just an intro - there is no fighting in this video.

Warning there is limited fighting in this video.

Lots of fighting in this video but slow ending

• Like 2

-snip-

You write an excellent narrative for the battle.  I hope you can make it to more.  Would love to see more videos!

As a compromise why not DL ts and just listen in - you could just be a follower rather than leader. You could type during the match but only dual screen users would see it.

I have no problem if the guy not conversing is a team player - its the other ppl who just snipe the whole match and don't contribute that piss me off personally.

PS. You would still be reqd to be in ts chat b4 the match so you would be aware of what ship was needed where etc - and which team to join.

too bad it has to be an exclusive club event for TeamSpeak users only. too lazy to use the chat I guess.

It takes like 2 minutes to download TS3, and is easy to setup.  You don't need a mic, just listen.