Game-Labs Forum

Russia cancelling all Treaties

Anolytic

Just now, Banished Privateer said:

Baiting? Aerotr complains about enemies joining stronger side in patrol zones turning them into gank. This is excactly what he did to me twice, so... Maybe once players stop being hypocrites.

As if that will ever happen

9 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ekhm, my dear friend... You joined twice a stronger side against me in patrol, a side with much higher BR. It was a long time ago, but still I see no reason for you to complain.

Last fight I had in the patrol I was alone vs 4 Russians.. Was a entertaining fight, but I know what to expect when sailing out there alone.. 

I'm guessing a lot here: The Russian bear are now looking for a RvR nation to fight during their prime time. Only nations that are actively seeking RvR is the Spanish and up to now the Dutch. Swedish are more than capable, but you kinda have to poke them because they don't need more ports. As far as I know Polish, D-N and Prussia "are not actively seeking RvR". I don't belive any EU players wants to fight the nighttime french and pirates.. So I totally get that Russia dropped the alliance with Spain :)   

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Raimundo aka jealousME, my old clan mate, I want to apologize for leaving you in GB nation, seems like it caused to you irreparable damage brain. 

The 'irreparable damage' i have, its caused by Naval Action,  then again i don't play as much as u are. So, my slow little srupl, whatever i have, you have much more of it!

@Banished Privateer I really started to dislike you, why are you so butt hurt ? I do not remember, is it I spanked you hard and you did not expect ? You would love to fight a noob but it did not happen. Do not like you also talking behind me in discord, do not provoke others with false information.

Why don't you come to KPR noob farming anymore (someone butt hurt?) ? We as GB did not forget how you make deals, and like request more (I request 100 million gold more?) at the execution time of the deal, you are not a man of "your word". So you are a shameless shame trolling around. I disrespect you sir !

If I have ever joined the stronger side in a patrol mission it is 2 out of 100, I assure you, I am an honest person and the guys that know me would stand for it. Do not forget sometimes you can not join the weak side :(, was a bug or something you would remember.

For the gank team, do not make me put here the Glorious Gankers Screenshots, I have lots of them, you (have not seen Banished ganking my self, I talk for RuSpainards) all get exposed as most of them will have common captains, in overwhelming numbers against me or my mates. If you have any proof you are free to post.

Edited by AeRoTR

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Russia's biggest problem is that their main target joined the nation as well. So they have no plan at all anymore. ☺️

Ohhhh you know i allways have a backup plan😁

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Come on North. You're used to command not to moderate between two other alpha-warriors who wanna go into completely different directions. The question is not if you have a plan. The question is if they accept it. It could become a very interesting project if the success of Russia stands first and the leaders stand second. In the opposite way it will turn out into a mess.

Time will show😄

6 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

For so much help, somewhat I haven't found these 100m gold you're talking about

LoL and you send your thug to talk with me, to the British Ts, he wants me to pay that 100 million gold or you are attacking our port. That was crap, I could not bother less.

So you need 100 million gold and you won't feel butt hurt any more? That is fair, did not know I made you feel so bad, I am really happy now. I thought I made you feel bad around 20-25 million gold, but 100 million gold that is good. 

So you guys admit you could not take that money which you requested, but you want it now ;)

@Banished Privateer why don't you come and talk me like a man but you have sent your servant , McMillian or whatever.

* If I were you I would request a 1 vs 1 duel, a manly way, we could record and put it on the forum. Instead the thug sends his thug and threatens me, give us *that* 100 million gold or we attack your port, this kind of behaviour what I expected from you, thanks, your not disappointing me. YOU ARE WELCOME, this is a GAME, we kill ships, lose ships, capture ports or lose them. Thank you for creating some content ;) but I still disrespect your ways and you... cya in port battle ( I hope I will have time from my real life to play the computer game at the time of PB, yes it is a computer game... I know it hurts to remember this...)

Note: I will not continue to ruin this post about Rus Nation, I did not mean to, but it went this way. I am sorry and appologise from post creator, and others involved. I will not reply again.

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like not all treaties were cancelled.  Russia / Spain / US multi-flip was attempted tonight.  Funny how some things change....yet they really don't.  "Meet the new boss same as the old boss".  

France managed to stop the Russians / Spanish, while a lucky pirate fleet just happened across some US missions and we were out for revenge scalps.  Props to the ironmen @Graf Bernadotte and @Christoph for getting up and trying.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Seems like not all treaties were cancelled.  Russia / Spain / US multi-flip was attempted tonight.  Funny how some things change....yet they really don't.  "Meet the new boss same as the old boss".  

France managed to stop the Russians / Spanish, while a lucky pirate fleet just happened across some US missions and we were out for revenge scalps.  Props to the ironmen @Graf Bernadotte and @Christoph for getting up and trying.

Same people, same ideas.

50 minutes ago, Christendom said:

What happened to you in Little Cayman?.... 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, JG14_Cuzn said:

I applaud the Russians for having the Balls to do what EVERY NATION should be doing....   Pew Pew'ing!    This is why we're on this server... not for pathetic treaty bullshit.   Fight...take ports... Gank... Hunt...   or go to the Fucking PVE server.

You give the perfect example what this game needs to be protected against. From becoming an even more 'fucking' PvP server than it already is, by courtesy of your likes. Instead, we should make it a worthy place inviting players to stay, to enjoy more intelligent ways of entertainment and to love it. With rules of engagement and... you suspect it... diplomacy. And what else.

Your lawless attitude destines you to go to Pirates and do your shooting hall simplemind fun.

Meanwhile, I am having fun on PvE server (mostly).

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, JG14_Cuzn said:

I applaud the Russians for having the Balls to do what EVERY NATION should be doing....   Pew Pew'ing!    This is why we're on this server... not for pathetic treaty bullshit.   Fight...take ports... Gank... Hunt...   or go to the Fucking PVE server.

Maybe one year after the official release of NA , we may see if your one-dimensional view really leads to a commercial success of the game. At the moment we are on the way to get the server you want.

4 hours ago, Christendom said:

Seems like not all treaties were cancelled

Britain never believed that Russia would cancel all treaties, especially with Spain, we knew was all show. It's same players with alt's in both sides.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

We are happy for you having fun! Sadly, pirate "nation" is as silly as all others. Safezone, capital, uncapturable ports, no outlaw battles. 

On the other side, what if all PvP players in your nation will dictate and control the diplomacy mechanics? You will be still mad and raging on forums. Imagine that PvP players will have over 50% of votes and they will decide to choose war with all nations.

Banished stop wasting your time and go sink spantards, muricans and ruskies.

It's time to confront the zerglins.