Game-Labs Forum

Russia cancelling all Treaties

Anolytic

4 hours ago, Jorge said:

What happened to you in Little Cayman?.... 

Same thing that happened to your fleet at Bensalem.  We didn’t surrender though.  And we flipped the port.  

4 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

And instead of showing some balls you joined the French night flippers. That's the main reason why night flipping destroys the game. It would be the same if France. Spain, Russia and GB would team up at EU prime time to do everything but no RvR against each other. 

No balls huh?  So we should of been the 4th nation tonight attacking the French?  

I dunno, sinking/capping 7 oceans, 2 bucs, 1 bellona and a connie with a group of 6 bellonas sure sounds like a giant pair of balls to me.  

Surrendering all your ships does not.  At least Russia and US fought back.   0B37045B69D8A4179F80E151DC322E88C1AC1DA4

Spain has had the best of both worlds for a long time now.  Allies with over half the server yet never helped them.  Let the US loose every port on the coast without lifting a finger.  Same with Russian ports.  You watched 2 of your allies loose ports to another ally yet did nothing.  Don’t lecture anyone about which side they join.  JAGs and 7up decided to fuck with the wrong hombres and now they pay the price.  

#thanksjags

Edited by Christendom

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Same thing that happened to your fleet at Bensalem.  We didn’t surrender though.  And we flipped the port.  

No balls huh?  So we should of been the 4th nation tonight attacking the French?  

I dunno, sinking/capping 7 oceans, 2 bucs, 1 bellona and a connie with a group of 6 bellonas sure sounds like a giant pair of balls to me.  

Surrendering all your ships does not.  At least Russia and US fought back.   0B37045B69D8A4179F80E151DC322E88C1AC1DA4

Spain has had the best of both worlds for a long time now.  Allies with over half the server yet never helped them.  Let the US loose every port on the coast without lifting a finger.  Same with Russian ports.  You watched 2 of your allies loose ports to another ally yet did nothing.  Don’t lecture anyone about which side they join.  JAGs and 7up decided to fuck with the wrong hombres and now they pay the price.  

#thanksjags

You are Allies with 90% of the us players on the Server (French, pirates). I think thats content for you. Attack spainish Ports between 4-6 am our time. I think thats fun. 

Now you are the little b..... of King of clowns 

Edited by Christoph
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Christoph said:

You are Allies with 90% of the us players on the Server (French, pirates). I think thats content for you. Attack spainish Ports between 4-6 am our time. I think thats fun. 

Now you are the little b..... of King of clowns 

We have no alliance.  Just a common enemy.  Spain.  We were out for a quiet cruise last night and came across a lone Russian 1st rate and a couple US hostility missions.  Feeling vengeful after the US decided to gank us while they were helping out at a Swedish PB...even though we helped them at Harbor Island a mere day before ... we decided to exact vengeance.  It was absolute.  

Tomorrow maybe we’ll go help the US up at Cabo.  Or maybe we won’t.  That’s the beauty of being a pirate.  We do as we please.  No alliances or attachments to bind us...or in the case of yourself, attachments that lead to our collapse.  Lose ships, lose ports...who cares.   

See you tonight.  Hope you are rested.  Maybe we’ll get in the port.  

I'm envious, I wish Danmark-Norge had the population to do this without being reduced to Christiansted and Fredericksted. Maybe one day, if I can keep shmoozing players from other nations. 😄

Also, good fight earlier, @Anolytic - without the cannon fodder trinc on my side, you surely would have sunk me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

There is too much hate on the forums towards me, a humble servant of the Truth.

what are you talking about?? I love you and most of the community loves you. All you need to do is say it and I will come and save your nation. 

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Rediii attacking again sweden. 

We can confirm that this whole thread is a lie.

@North @Anolytic @dark lord rediii wanted to deceive us, again. They were buying time.

It's about time to open your eyes, my dear friends.

Things never change.

Same people, same ideas.

Why the hell do i get mentioned here? I'm just a normal sailor in the Russian Empire 😊 i have no say over @dark lord rediii  or @Anolytic.

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

what are you talking about?? I love you and most of the community loves you. All you need to do is say it and I will come and save your nation. 

I have the strong belief that spantards don't like me. I fail to see why.

In contrast, your mexican clanmate invited me to a meal, which was nice.

• Like 1