Game-Labs Forum

Russia cancelling all Treaties

Anolytic

Ore maybe just maybe, grab your balls and go fighting them, If you can’t find them ask your wife if you plz can have them, because you might need to try to be a man for a couple of houres.

Yes they will become one of the strongest nations. But that is only a problem when everybody take cover. Don’t ally with them, stand by those they try to sealclub. 

But my guess is that France will be first to go for an alliance. They are in general carebears(except the Night Crew), then Spain will try to follow,. Just woundre how @Graf Bernadotte will manage to veasel him into the heart of @North.

Yes most of us is carebears, and they will be a nation of hardcore RvR players. But they can only win if you don’t dare to ask your wife for your balls.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Nah man. 7UP is full of REDS.

With rediii going to russia he will resume his war against sweden. He never showed any interest in spain, he even said that spain sucks in rvr.

Northviking and anolytic are also two guys quite predictable, they went for sweden in 4 attempts, while it was france and prussia which fucked them in kidds.

Then it's even worse - allies Spain, France, Prussia. Enemies - UK, Sweden. I guess it's time to help Sweden for some fun :) 

Game quickly gets to the point where you will be able to invite 5 friends to the game, together create a 5-man Zerg nation and steamroll the server.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

This game needs a good villain(s) that the server can rally against.  A few months ago it was Russia and we generated a fuck tonne of content.  Maybe it'll be Russia again.  We'll be all better for it I imagine.    

Only works as long as you have roughly the same skill level and player amount on both sides. A single powerhouse will simply stomp everything else, loosing motivation on both sides and therefor more players quit. 

The current politics looks like a new Russian powerhouse with too few players spread apart in too many nations to fight against. 

32 minutes ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

Only works as long as you have roughly the same skill level and player amount on both sides. A single powerhouse will simply stomp everything else, loosing motivation on both sides and therefor more players quit. 

The current politics looks like a new Russian powerhouse with too few players spread apart in too many nations to fight against. 

Do you really believe that this construction is stable, with people whose loyalty applies only to themselves? Let's wait 2-3 months and then let's see who is fighting for whom and where.

Looks to me as if players are bored after playing for hours a day for the last couple of years and the only entertainment left is nation changing and new names for their alts.

Yawn. 

Edited by William Wade

For a thread about cancelling all alliances there are a lot of speculations about possible new alliances.

And for a topic only about clans that have been Russian for a while, there is a lot of talk of nation switching.

If you guys want to discuss the move of HAVOC/NAVOC, then by all means, do so in the topic where they announce their move. This topic has nothing to do with them. I can assure everybody that their news was as much a surprise to us, as this news was a surprise to them. As late as yesterday, shortly before I posted this, a representative of HAVOC whose name shall not be announced, came on one of the Russian Teamspeaks and upon spotting @North there sounded the alarm to his teammates that "OMG! NorthViking is here!", only that in his haste he forgot to switch to his own Teamspeak before yelling the news.

Personally I must admit that I am a little dismayed that I won't be able to return to the game with the sole purpose to shoot at @dark lord rediii, but we are not the kind to refuse to work with former enemies. If he still intends to come over, now that he knows that the real Dark Lords are back, he is welcome to it. If he is willing to work with us, we'll make a fine triumvirate. 

For all those calling out doomsday scenarios, I can only assuage you by pointing out that at least for REDS' part, we are neither looking for a coalition nor map domination. We intend to go back to the basics that REDS was founded on, before the devs decision to tie Victory Marks payout to map domination forced us to embark on our imperialist path. 

REDS is looking to get back into PvP, and perhaps some RvR. We are looking for good fights first and foremost, and we won't let such a thing as "friendship" prevent us from searching where those may best be found. Hence we are glad that the Russian nation is bound by no commitments to other nations. In a clean fight you can shoot cannonball at each other and still be friends.

REDS welcomes all former members back, should they choose to rejoin our ranks. And we are also welcoming to prospective members who want to experience the finer things in life.

34 minutes ago, sveno said:

Any Chance that Babay will make a revival to?

There is always a chance.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 6

Oh how nice, 

So in patrol zones I myself alone will be ganked by only 6-7 Russian or Spanish not 6 Russian + 6 Spanish. It was kind of boring to fight against 10 Ruspanish. 

Question is, do they have the balls to join the weak side into a 1 vs 6 battle. 

Funny I was fighting against 1 russian LE SHIT, he was running away from my OP snow, and 5 spanish join MY side!!! And they say ohh we joined wrong side, they sail down and wait 20 more minutes till le shit runs away from Patrol zone. I despise these kind of players. 

8 hours ago, staun said:

Yes most of us is carebears, and they will be a nation of hardcore RvR players. But they can only win if you don’t dare to ask your wife for your balls.

You are really a carebear, I know because I already saw you fight. And if it's only needed big balls to win them, then take your big balls and go fight them and see if you win.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

For a thread about cancelling all alliances there are a lot of speculations about possible new alliances.

And for a topic only about clans that have been Russian for a while, there is a lot of talk of nation switching.

If you guys want to discuss the move of HAVOC/NAVOC, then by all means, do so in the topic where they announce their move. This topic has nothing to do with them. I can assure everybody that their news was as much a surprise to us, as this news was a surprise to them. As late as yesterday, shortly before I posted this, a representative of HAVOC whose name shall not be announced, came on one of the Russian Teamspeaks and upon spotting @North there sounded the alarm to his teammates that "OMG! NorthViking is here!", only that in his haste he forgot to switch to his own Teamspeak before yelling the news.

Personally I must admit that I am a little dismayed that I won't be able to return to the game with the sole purpose to shoot at @dark lord rediii, but we are not the kind to refuse to work with former enemies. If he still intends to come over, now that he knows that the real Dark Lords are back, he is welcome to it. If he is willing to work with us, we'll make a fine triumvirate. 

For all those calling out doomsday scenarios, I can only assuage you by pointing out that at least for REDS' part, we are neither looking for a coalition nor map domination. We intend to go back to the basics that REDS was founded on, before the devs decision to tie Victory Marks payout to map domination forced us to embark on our imperialist path. 

REDS is looking to get back into PvP, and perhaps some RvR. We are looking for good fights first and foremost, and we won't let such a thing as "friendship" prevent us from searching where those may best be found. Hence we are glad that the Russian nation is bound by no commitments to other nations. In a clean fight you can shoot cannonball at each other and still be friends.

REDS welcomes all former members back, should they choose to rejoin our ranks. And we are also welcoming to prospective members who want to experience the finer things in life.

There is always a chance.

My dear anolytic and northie,

I know you have the strong belief we are fools or you consider yourselves the smartest guys of the server. I'm sorry if I burnst your buble.

You have NEVER been a pvp clan. RDNN, REDS had always the same goal, port battles. Neither northie or you were known of being in the pvp leaderboard.

Your imperislism was a result of your own arrogance. And both of you, combined with rediii, have plenty of it.

Russia WILL have the same diplomacy and goals. You are just trying to keep a low profile until the day russia is ready to deliver the first blow. 

7 hours ago, Cabral said:

You are really a carebear, I know because I already saw you fight. And if it's only needed big balls to win them, then take your big balls and go fight them and see if you win.

50 player can’t take on the every nation. So insted if every on whining, maybe fight back, was the point.

Am I good ore bad player, dosn’t have any issue. But i do fight for the nation I am in. RvR are not about 1 player. I am a carebears in the sence that I don’t do RvR when we not are attacked, But when we are I like the rest join up and try to fight back.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

My dear anolytic and northie,

I know you have the strong belief we are fools or you consider yourselves the smartest guys of the server. I'm sorry if I burnst your buble.

You have NEVER been a pvp clan. RDNN, REDS had always the same goal, port battles. Neither northie or you were known of being in the pvp leaderboard.

Your imperislism was a result of your own arrogance. And both of you, combined with rediii, have plenty of it.

Russia WILL have the same diplomacy and goals. You are just trying to keep a low profile until the day russia is ready to deliver the first blow. 

Anolytic, North Viking, Rediii, Pls your first blow in Hornblower's mouth... Thx

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ekhm, my dear friend... You joined twice a stronger side against me in patrol, a side with much higher BR. It was a long time ago, but still I see no reason for you to complain.

Are u baiting again, srupl?

U prolly have a tinny coloured picture u want us to see, but first u need a reaction to youre shit talk.

Edited by RaimundoJoe
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I disclaim all rumours that I will go back to Russia. I had to decide a while ago which of my friends I will follow. There is no reason why I should change this decission now.

Even though I don't think that Russia is a nation for an English speaking clan on the long run, I wish Anolytic and Northviking all the best for their future plans. If I can without getting in conflict to Spain I promise to do my best to support them where ever I can.

And I have been very happy to see yesterday that nothing has changed in the relations between Russia and Spain so far. Russia wants to give those relations a new paint. But the inner part stays the same.

Confirmation of russia and spain friendship.

Same people, same ideas.