Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Just, don't pay attention on PelusaNinja, he is only a troll, a liar and a toxic player (just take a look on tribunal) like most VOX clan -same name of a fascist political party in Spain- that start a war with russians because he lost a Santi in a gank because his faction mates don't have the balls to enter on his side. Put him on ignore, it is the best that you can do.

Best regards!

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PelusaNinja said:

Here we go again, this matic photo is Triunfo PB

Very great victory and hardly obtained one, I'd say.
But the most renown thing will be even much more great victory of Spain vs Brits in empty PB. Looking forward to see you posting such screen here in Great Battles section.

1 hour ago, Malcolm3 said:

Very great victory and hardly obtained one, I'd say.
But the most renown thing will be even much more great victory of Spain vs Brits in empty PB. Looking forward to see you posting such screen here in Great Battles section.

the Brits set the timer of 3-6. why weren't more there to defend? 🤔

20200421000346_1.jpg

La Navasse last night. Statline not impressive. Entire thing was a clusterhello kitty. Four PB players including the commander were tagged out by screeners and were retagged twice before two of them were finally able to get in at about 22 minutes in, the last two never made it in. As the two joined, the replacement PB commander had a hard crash and was never able to reconnect (he may be dead, we don't know 😒). 

• Like 1

20200418112508_1.thumb.jpg.f30378b0d48c50b8320c4d324e14b2ac.jpg

14 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

The mighty BASTD fleet doing what they do best. (run from sweedes.) really love their claim that their clan got san juan for denmark. 

Did you expect 3 bellonas to fight against 3 ships with superior firepower and more HP/thickness? What a fool.

Edited by Comrade FrosT
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Comrade FrosT said:

Did you expect 3 bellonas to fight against 3 ships with superior firepower and more HP/thickness? What a fool.

yes i did. WO woulda taken that fight in a heart beat. especially if there were 3 of us from the same clan vs 2 clannies and a rando. especially with all the crap mismu talks

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

yes i did. WO woulda taken that fight in a heart beat. especially if there were 3 of us from the same clan vs 2 clannies and a rando. especially with all the crap mismu talks

Isn't WO the same guys that lost all of Swedens "night timered" ports to Russia?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TDK said:

Nothing but the usual crap coming from Kingy after he repeatedly failed to deliver his promises, like protecting Swedish ports during his primetime so the EU guys could make their way to Vera Cruz. Reverse kicked your ass twice and now you only farm pirate noobs at Baracoa. You could shake hands with LLAMA.

YEAAHH... u right. you sure do sound like Christendom again btw. :D at least I chose to fight the sith zerg and not join them like you did when you got ran out of pirate nation. This was the port de piax battle. lost on points but wont the actual fight. 

FEBA72FAB0D6914783FFD924231D1D4E7EC981BD

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

YEAAHH... u right. you sure do sound like Christendom again btw. :D at least I chose to fight the sith zerg and not join them like you did when you got ran out of pirate nation. This was the port de piax battle. lost on points but wont the actual fight. 

That's still a loss you numpty.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

WO woulda taken that fight in a heart beat. especially if there were 3 of us from the same clan vs 2 clannies and a rando. especially with all the crap mismu talks

best joke ive heard in at least 4 days. all WO sails is fir fir so they can run away from whatever they cant gank 5v1

• Like 6

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

How funny it is when he brags about losing. The fact that one only time he managed to give a good fight, and not lose in the dry, as usual :D
We are waiting for him to post the same screenshot again

Edited by PaNik
  • Like 4