Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Smoothie said:

Didn't take long until you start fighting your old comrades.

They have never been our comrades. I guess you should talk only when you're sure what you're talking about...

3 hours ago, Smoothie said:

HRE are mostly PvErs. But obviously that you have to celebrate your win as a great victory.

HRE the last wall against the danish clowns :D

I don't care mate, they lost all ships maybe next time you can lead the defence, instead of leaving them alone!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Otherwise DK wouldn't even start attacking. 

Sure, last non-multiflip we attacked plymouth you had 40 screeners, which we can't face. 
Vieques was not a multiflip when we attacked last time. Keep trashtalking, this thread is for screenshots, not for trollers! 

5 hours ago, Smoothie said:

HRE are mostly PvErs. But obviously that you have to celebrate your win as a great victory.

1 hour ago, Comrade FrosT said:

I don't care mate, they lost all ships maybe next time you can lead the defence, instead of leaving them alone!

HRE are quite often in port-battles lately. but nice to see what opinion some swedish players have of their own nations´ clans!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Smoothie said:

I now understand: it is impossible for you to respect your enemies if you cannot even respect your brothers in arms. What is your name in the game?

• Like 3