Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Aguadilla screning

@PaNikwe played 🤷‍♂️

41024179D30B0958295CE1200476A30FE4D95B19

you got a more powerfull fleet and mission of a screen is to prevent the port fleet from entering battle... Results of that i think that is not for a celebration in your NATO council :DD

I love u Bastey ❤️

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Despe said:

Sie haben eine stärkere Flotte und die Mission eines Bildschirms ist es, die Hafenflotte daran zu hindern, in die Schlacht zu ziehen ... Ergebnisse davon denke ich, dass dies nicht für eine Feier in Ihrem NATO-Rat ist : DD

Ich liebe dich Bastey ❤️

even if the strategic goal was not achieved, a large number of enemy ships were sunk. A high price for an insignificant port that may be recaptured in a few days. Even if the Russians can replace the ships, sometimes you can just say "gg" and show respect to your opponent.

Edited by Georg Fromm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Staunberg99 said:

You can allways say gg and show respect. but to Call it insignificant, arh. Closes Russia so fare have been to San Juan, Swedens 55 point port. But guess you think a 55 point crafting port have little value.Easy to recature, think Sweden might risk a though fight for it.

Loses, The 3 Big RvR nations can easy replace a lose like that, just not if it is on a Daily base. Imo the one that won overall on this one was Russia,  but still Prussia won a battle gg, gf and so on. But as you claim respect for your win, maybe do the same to the Russians. They achived there goal and got one step closer to SJ. Why dump that down?

In regard to replace loses. If I look at myself, I would be able to replace 3-4 1 rates a week, without digning in to my ressources.

An as a dane, it is a boost to the moral to See Russia get closer to SJ. To long it looked like the never would get there. But maybe @Captain Reverse will achive it.

Forget it, he's bragging about winning, even though we had a random fleet on random ships. In addition, one of these random players exploded inside our formation and we lost at the very beginning of the battle. But let Basteyyy think he's cool :D

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Georg Fromm said:

large number of enemy ships were sunk

and what a big deal? replace this ships are so easy...

5 hours ago, Georg Fromm said:

A high price for an insignificant port that may be recaptured in a few days

or maybe not... and if ports are insignificant, why you attack our insignificant ports?

13 minutes ago, Despe said:

and what a big deal? replace this ships are so easy...

or maybe not... and if ports are insignificant, why you attack our insignificant ports?

my reference was more to the usual posters (including Prussia) here in this forum. You have completely forgotten how to deal with other players. And just because some players have forgotten normal manners, I don't have to go to this level.
Otherwise I ask for your understanding that I do not want to participate in your conversations, my life is much too short for that.

48 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

my reference was more to the usual posters (including Prussia) here in this forum. You have completely forgotten how to deal with other players. And just because some players have forgotten normal manners, I don't have to go to this level.
Otherwise I ask for your understanding that I do not want to participate in your conversations, my life is much too short for that.

Your arrogance blind you Master Yoda. Sorry for use this forum if this make you any problem. And for the joke, my side is Jedi too. Good Morning. And btw, a little big rude comment. Have a good day.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Aguadilla screning

@PaNikwe played 🤷‍♂️

41024179D30B0958295CE1200476A30FE4D95B19

It's been a good while since we saw a 25 slots battle filled by a single clan, not 25 shallows...

Gentlemen, Prussia looks as the most impresive Faction growth from the wipe thx to the KRAKE clan.

Good stuff for the server.

What is the secret of KRAKE's to gather so many players and keep them unified on long run ?

Rusia managed to federate several clans on same stream while Prussia has managed to build up a really consistent single clan.

Chapeau !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PaNik said:

Forget it, he's bragging about winning, even though we had a random fleet on random ships. In addition, one of these random players exploded inside our formation and we lost at the very beginning of the battle. But let Basteyyy think he's cool :D

Ok then for Portobelo its valid argument too why prussians lost ? 😂 Maybe next time dont blob around ship which was burning for long time and press f10

Edited by Botq

What a pity you don't have enough brains :D These are two different fights.

Your ship blew up on Portobelo, but it was a good ship.Crafted ship.
Yesterday we had a random player not from our clan who exploded on an NPC ship that didn't even have a communication with us

2 minutes ago, PaNik said:

What a pity you don't have enough brains :D These are two different fights.

Your ship blew up on Portobelo, but it was a good ship.Crafted ship.
Yesterday we had a random player not from our clan who exploded on an NPC ship that didn't even have a communication with us

Yes and ? If you are not blind you could see how long he was burning and some of u didnt even press f10, who do you blame ? :D 

Btw nice "random" fleet with 17 players from your clan 

Edited by Botq

2 minutes ago, TDK said:

So he left KRAKE to to fight Russians because they are his friends? You are so lame man, how much was it again you wanted to pay Ram to stay in KRAKE? 200 million reals?

1 bilion actually