Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Как Π³Π°Π½ΠΊΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ мСня ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎ Π² 10-12 ΠΈ ΠΏΠΈΡΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏΠ°, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ "Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ΡˆΡŒ Π°Π½Π°Π»?" - Π²Ρ‹ ΡƒΠΌΠ΅Π΅Ρ‚Π΅, Π° ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡΡ€Π°ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠ² ΡˆΠ΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Ρ€Ρ‹Ρ…, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½. πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒΠΠ°Π΄Π΅ΡŽΡΡŒ Π²Ρ‹, Π»ΡŽΠ±ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ Π°Π½Π°Π»Π°, ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΠ΅ :)

Π›ΠΈΠΊ ΠΈ бастарды зашли ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ спустя врСмя

Β 

002ec6df259f521f5ea76b41abf63d8e.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Latron said:

Three back to back battles. Everyone was out of repairs by the end of it

dCNxodl.png

ex8DorC.png

dnAKC9S.png

You areΒ Β so good, if only you could do this against the Russians you wouldnt of had to surrender

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

You areΒ Β so good, if only you could do this against the Russians you wouldnt of had to surrender

The Russians wouldn't have made the many mistakes that the Brits did, and winning fights wasn't the issue anyway.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

da69761356e31d6fb4bbf37c5b58fb07.png

7a00f9a231be4b850df1d29fb1cc844f.png

f937cdf7d200dc2f409b2be7e53d1413.png

Here is some satisfying pics for the brits... some of them are old tho, but hope it helps bringing up the morale

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, vellnueve said:

unknown.png

Β 

Santo Tomas PB result. I watched from the beach when my keyboard controls stopped working and I ran aground by the fort.Β  Someone had a stream up but it cut out partway through.

Good fight but 9kBR vs 10,6 obvius result.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:16 PM, Tsiang Dao Ming said:

"22:51 Raxius: pelusa should i 1 port u again??? i did it in france, I did it in pirates.. I can do it in GB too"

Β 

πŸ˜‚Who is this epic Captain?,Β 

Β 

When he was pirat, we rape him at remedios, i didnt know he was french...but u can see french ports and all their history, and now he is getting rekt all days against usπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pd, poor radiux asking for CM and doub at national chatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ˆ