Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

On 2/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, TDK said:

Certainly a great result for Russia, taking the main crafting port of Spain.

Fighting, trying to recover lost ports? Unacceptable behaviour.

FYI it's now neutral.  In the US we call that a dick slap.

I seem to recall less concerned words when GB lost their crafting port.  Perhaps they had backups, but I'm sure the folks who crafted at Trux were not happy.  You also didn't seem too concerned when Pirates took Remedios at the start of the release, pirates who are now in HAVOC.  Your selective outrage is curious.  

And not to mention that Pirates (VCO) and Russia owned the majority of that region the year or so previous to release.  It was only returned to Spain in the couple of months before release during the map wipe and front lines BS.  I think in the grand scheme of all things History, the Islamorada region has spent more time out of Spanish hands than in it.  

5 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

Spain tried to multiflip the motherland a few weeks ago at the orders of havoc; but you always leave the details out. This is the result of listening to you. So nice you are trying to make up for it by giving them ports in the useless parts of the map... until you turn around and take it from them just for "content"

You left out the mutli flip and the no show port battles with the intent to grief over and over, PelusaNinja's alt in HAVOC and the numerous attempts at peace by REDS who wanted to return to the status quo.  

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 7

Apart from Sweden & Rusia, it looks like a third RvR power is there with Prusia.

The more we will see high level players settling/joining small Nations the more RvR will get balanced among Factions.  

Let's hope for more friendly changes & shifts between high level players/clans.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Poryv said:

remember, Basty, the commander of the prussians was kicked from redis clan because of inactivity and not enough pvp.

Now he is ruling small nations RVR. Amazing!

Really? I heard redii had a big fat crush on Basteyy, and when Basteyy rejected him redii kicked him from the clan. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Dutch v Prussian screeners at Sale Trou.

Lost without Ram Dinark as per usual :P

20200225222908_1.jpg

i told them

but they (pruss) didn t care

tihqjagn4z.jpg

this is the result .

Edited by Thonys

i saw the battle from the hillside at sale trou (doing neutral trade bargens in shop) and i saw the lure guys fighting with honor at their ports

they did well , nice lines and fighting like lions. 

now how in the world must we  let them be slaughtered by predators of the lower class i think world leaders must not let that happen.