Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

3 hours ago, Smoothie said:

Why don't you also post the screenshot of Spanish Town too where big mouth Danes escaped battle during the fight to safe their precious DLC ships ^^

lol I gave the call to leave the PB, if they hadn't I'd have been pissed.. We'll be there next time as well.. wherever a swede has a PB we'll be there in our "precious DLC ships" :D

55 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

lol I gave the call to leave the PB, if they hadn't I'd have been pissed.. We'll be there next time as well.. wherever a swede has a PB we'll be there in our "precious DLC ships" :D

Il hold you to that, because I’ve got PvP missions to complete.

16 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Just make sure you know who I am thinking of, don't but NCCC timers on Passaje and Fajardo.

ST was a lost cause. The different beteeen a group user to larger battles and a group new to it. But we will better as long we keep trying. 
Goosrr sutrvived longer than he should had. Lig and him I can’t mention should have been dead to. But you did a good job of Saving them. Me in the end I just did a ssuicide run. Actually towards you.

We will see you around in Pb’s, unlesss you use to many NCCC timers, and ofc screening. Should help you with your PvP missions.

In regard to the total kill for ST. Still think we are on top. You lost I think 7 guys doing the hostillity.

But ad said. See you around. Hf.

Yeah its all good you guys keep clicking redeem ,i'l keep clicking open chest as long as its a fun party i'm in.

NCCC timers for da win.

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

oh we will use nice timers. The best timers

glorious.jpg.c1c8ac3d986ef278a87199d935e3aa90.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Sure sure boys. Atleast it get my out of grinding hostillity. Guess we then just see you in screening. Fun battles to.

In that case don't forget to turn up for your weekly roubles pay packet.Got to pay for them medium cannons.

37 minutes ago, Tac said:

In that case don't forget to turn up for your weekly roubles pay packet.Got to pay for them medium cannons.

I make 50kk a week and I don't really use meds.. although it isn't a bad suggestion really..