Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 minute ago, Botq said:

Well atleast you admit we were just one clan against all dutch, we didnt have such dispositions like you do (both numbers and skill) 

So by your logic no one ever dares to attack dutch, not even single clan, ok :D 

dont waste ur time talking with this guys, they are sick, win with an outnumbered cuantity of players give them a big mouth, and URE MOVING TO A ZERG TOO BOTAQ ajjajaaja, u will join the pussy group server

• Like 3

Just now, Botq said:

Well atleast you admit we were just one clan against all dutch, we didnt have such dispositions like you do (both numbers and skill) 

So by your logic no one ever dares to attack dutch, not even single clan, ok :D 

RGK/KRAKE/TO/ROVER.... one clan i guess lol

• Like 2

Ppl who think they are hardcore players (russia and GB) are wrong, they are just ppl who want to play easy and confortable and dont care about the number of players on this game, they go to patrols and only see russians, enjoy ur very easy wmpty game.

12 minutes ago, Nixolai said:

RGK/KRAKE/TO/ROVER.... one clan i guess lol

ahah, 2 rover joined maybe 2 port battles, dont remember any TO in pb against dutch and rgk joined prussia when dutch started to no show port battles, i see you really know nothing only have big mouth, but i understand you feel like top dog, russia is easy game

Well actually i remember only scipio in req in some PB, not even in all of them. Does this mean ALL rover helped to bully poor dutch who had clans like PRIV, TOD, SNOW and others ? 😂

Edited by Botq
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

if we kill you in there we dont need 9 more rounds :)

when u and ur guys go GB, and be 140 players at GB will attack russia or will still fighting minor nations and laugh of it? HARDCORE player!

oh hello kitty, i forgot u will be russ vassals, sorry

Edited by PelusaNinja

1 minute ago, PelusaNinja said:

when u and ur guys go GB, and be 140 players at GB will attack russia or will still fighting minor nations and laugh of it? HARDCORE player!

you say you are best cause you fight GB. We join and you complain about fair and good fights? and say we laugh cause we beat "minor nations" ? sounds weird tbh

1 minute ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

you say you are best cause you fight GB. We join and you complain about fair and good fights? and say we laugh cause we beat "minor nations" ? sounds weird tbh

i say im the best cause i combat zergs and do not join them, some days win, some days lose, but we dont surrender after a few days of pew pew

and one thing u sure know, this server without spain and sweden, is pure dead, there are no enemies, all are russian vassals

Edited by PelusaNinja

17 minutes ago, Botq said:

ahah, 2 rover joined maybe 2 port battles, dont remember any TO in pb against dutch and rgk joined prussia when dutch started to no show port battles, i see you really know nothing only have big mouth, but i understand you feel like top dog, russia is easy game

Well actually i remember only scipio in req in some PB, not even in all of them. Does this mean ALL rover helped to bully poor dutch who had clans like PRIV, TOD, SNOW and others ? 😂

I just mentioned the different clans that joined VS Dutch...

and i see a TO guy here + RGK... this is clearly not a noshow LOL.

also forgot to mention LI0NS tho ;)

A4A3B3397470A42B434EDD85C57F0D3D6A873C8D

Edited by Nixolai

36 minutes ago, Nixolai said:

I just mentioned the different clans that joined VS Dutch...

and i see a TO guy here + RGK... this is clearly not a noshow LOL.

A4A3B3397470A42B434EDD85C57F0D3D6A873C8D

Wow 1 TO in requin :D 

Yeah you are right, Nueva Barcelona was one of the ports They did defend after SNOW left. At this point it was just empty road to caracas after the actually harder port battles with snow (so dont see how RGK helped us to win against dutch)

Edited by Botq

2 minutes ago, Botq said:

Wow 1 TO in requin :D 

Yeah you are right, Cumana was one of the ports They did defend after SNOW left. At this point it was just empty road to caracas after the actually harder port battles with snow (so dont see how RGK helped us to win against dutch)

im not saying they did...  you just said "we were just one clan against all dutch", im just showing you that there were more clans involved than KRAKE.

you were in those pb's you should remember

Edited by Nixolai

31 minutes ago, Nixolai said:

im not saying they did...  you just said "we were just one clan against all dutch", im just showing you that there were more clans involved than KRAKE.

you were in those pb's you should remember

Yes i do, before the SNOW left it was just basically krake alone, and after snow left it was just empty road with most PB undefended and at that time some clans joined us 🤷‍♂️ Pointless discussing if you think 1 TO member means all TO clan helped to "bully" dutch (anyway TO clan has like 3 semi-active members?) But you are partly right thats just a word game .. Maybe saying 90% of battles were consisting of atleast 90% krake players is more accurrate

Edited by Botq

13 hours ago, PelusaNinja said:

pussy police with no word, theyr are traitoners in their pacts as the famous british breaking pacts and bretaying for the back, shame on this this server. almost dead cause all of u wanna Play EASY

Jajajajaja

I read too much about how easy to play in Russia, tell me honestly? Do you really believe that?

We had a war against 5 Nations: Sweden, Pirates, French, Prussia and Spain. And each of these Nations attacked the ports of the Russian Empire. It was incredibly hard for us to have 8 port battles in one day and we tried to protect everything.

Sometimes we had to Wake up at 5am and go to port battles, and late in the evening we could play two more port battles.
The game turned into a job and it was terrible, and now, after all this time, we can play for fun.

So tell me, why do you write that it's easy to play in Russia? I think one of the hardest Nations. When you had a few port battles a week, we had a few port battles every day.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, PaNik said:

I read too much about how easy to play in Russia, tell me honestly? Do you really believe that?

We had a war against 5 Nations: Sweden, Pirates, French, Prussia and Spain. And each of these Nations attacked the ports of the Russian Empire. It was incredibly hard for us to have 8 port battles in one day and we tried to protect everything.

Sometimes we had to Wake up at 5am and go to port battles, and late in the evening we could play two more port battles.
The game turned into a job and it was terrible, and now, after all this time, we can play for fun.

So tell me, why do you write that it's easy to play in Russia? I think one of the hardest Nations. When you had a few port battles a week, we had a few port battles every day.

WTF - you have the biggest Player base and most Ports on this server. it's nearly impossible to sail on the bloody PvP Server without being attacked by a Player with a Russian flag on his ship. Russian Players are nearly in every Nation and even there they hinder other People on playing (best example when a Fleet sails to a PB and got attacked by Russian ALT's).

I really don't know someone who isn't complaining about this. 

Let me say something to you (sorry when it sounds rude). The Russian Nation (and their Players) ruined the Server because you People don't understand when it's enough.  I had enough discussion with former clan members switched to the Russian Nations. They sound all like brain washed. They like it when a Nations is down and they can beat them still with feet!

And the best of all is that you think your are the victims here. Sorry but that's more than outrageous.

BTW. who is using all those Bugs in the game the most time (example stacking hostility missions and so on ....)? It's not us (the normal casual player base); it's you and your Russian Clan Members.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PaNik said:

So tell me, why do you write that it's easy to play in Russia? I think one of the hardest Nations.

😂, reading this while drinking morning coffee can be bad for keyboard😂

Edited by Emperor Ming
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

Kemp's Bay, against troll fleet of a mix of capped and redeemable ships. And you needed a multiflip for that? Spain, I'm not impressed.

20200509211557_1.jpg

let's hope they will send their a team at mimbres

1 hour ago, van stiermarken said:

WTF - you have the biggest Player base and most Ports on this server. it's nearly impossible to sail on the bloody PvP Server without being attacked by a Player with a Russian flag on his ship. Russian Players are nearly in every Nation and even there they hinder other People on playing (best example when a Fleet sails to a PB and got attacked by Russian ALT's).

I really don't know someone who isn't complaining about this. 

Let me say something to you (sorry when it sounds rude). The Russian Nation (and their Players) ruined the Server because you People don't understand when it's enough.  I had enough discussion with former clan members switched to the Russian Nations. They sound all like brain washed. They like it when a Nations is down and they can beat them still with feet!

And the best of all is that you think your are the victims here. Sorry but that's more than outrageous.

BTW. who is using all those Bugs in the game the most time (example stacking hostility missions and so on ....)? It's not us (the normal casual player base); it's you and your Russian Clan Members.

funny. 

why is spain attacking gb? u know truth?  russia is stable. everybody else does stupid things like that.  dont blame russia, blame the others for killing each other. 

when people smart, they get fed up and just go russia and not deal with your petty crying and backstabbing and terrible fail politiks 

want to know why russia strong? look in mirror. 

• Like 1