Game-Labs Forum

Tournament sign up

Molon_Labe13966

Give a bit time for people, and spread the word.  Not everyone is actively following the forum.  Maybe to even add a post about the event on other categories as well.  For example to suggestions.  Personally would have not ever found this post, if none had posted in the game.

There's no reason we on PvP2 cannot follow this format and have our own tournament. I would assume admins would also provide gifts there as well :D hint hint hint

Edit: Also to the OP, would be good for you to add to the OP the updated restriction on BR and other rules. Also, add the list of teams there? :) Would be helpful.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

There's no reason we on PvP2 cannot follow this format and have our own tournament. I would assume admins would also provide gifts there as well :D hint hint hint

Edit: Also to the OP, would be good for you to add to the OP the updated restriction on BR and other rules. Also, add the list of teams there? :) Would be helpful.

yup yup. new to this kinda thing.

• Like 1

Btw, I see few problems. 
1) How pirates teams will fight? If it will be in OW - player from team 1 tag player from team 2, and 4 another players can join only for team 2... For some team one enemy will be red and another two green. Yes, they still can make some damage, but lost gold (ppfff, who cares about it) and exp. But as I heard there is some auto-anti-green-to-green system, that may punish you for a lot of green-to-green damage...

2) If team 1 lose one ship and begin running and stay in combat with 100500km distance - is it win for team 2 or draw? If both teams lose 1 ship and one of team run? 

Btw, I see few problems. 

1) How pirates teams will fight? If it will be in OW - player from team 1 tag player from team 2, and 4 another players can join only for team 2... For some team one enemy will be red and another two green. Yes, they still can make some damage, but lost gold (ppfff, who cares about it) and exp. But as I heard there is some auto-anti-green-to-green system, that may punish you for a lot of green-to-green damage...

2) If team 1 lose one ship and begin running and stay in combat with 100500km distance - is it win for team 2 or draw? If both teams lose 1 ship and one of team run? 

2 nationals of different nations not belonging to teams attack each other, one pirate team joins one national, other pirate team other national, nationals leave the battle.

It worked half a year ago, not sure if anything was changed about it since.

Edited by Aphilas

Btw, I see few problems.

First problem solved by having other people tag eachother from another nation like GB and pirates and then one team joina GB and the other joins pirates if both teams are from the same nation.

Second problem i hope the team that runs gets disqualified, would be nice with a spectator for every fight.

we will update the small battles to incorporate potential for such events 

we will let you know in this topic when it happens

the room will balance by groups (not by nations)
and number of players per side will be limited by the the max team size (maybe max team size +1)

• Like 19

and number of players per side will be limited by the the max team size (maybe max team size +1)

Might it be possible for an event creator (no idea if it will work that way) to set the BR limit and a password? :)

• Like 1

Think i love you guys even more now.Thank you! You guys are awesome! :)

Edit: Dont forget to set a BR limit if possible, like the idea of it so you dont see 3 santis.

Edited by Knallkorp
  • Like 1

Thanks Mr. Admin!  I want that Agamemnon!!!

• Like 1

Holy crap was not expecting this kinda support. Had this idea while drinking rum afk fishing. Thanks guys.