Game-Labs Forum

Tournament sign up

Molon_Labe13966

Hmmm this had to happen while my work is busy and I can't log in over the summer...  I really want to do this.  I'd like to get Prater and Leviathan on a team and join in....  Sigh.  

there will be streams and videos to watch. I feel your pain though. I can't join because 1) I lose ships when it's small battles and 2) I'm the host lol. 

Hmmm this had to happen while my work is busy and I can't log in over the summer...  I really want to do this.  I'd like to get Prater and Leviathan on a team and join in....  Sigh.  

part of me wish you could have made that team, but the other part is very glad you cant ;D

• Like 1

Any idea of how make both teams start with same wind? and all match start at same distance?  also i would augment the br to 600/650 for more options, otherwise best option is 2 trinco and a niagara with caronades. Anything else under perform :)  so 90% of teams will use that

Any idea of how make both teams start with same wind? and all match start at same distance?  also i would augment the br to 600/650 for more options, otherwise best option is 2 trinco and a niagara with caronades. Anything else under perform :)  so 90% of teams will use that

not if the other team thinks outside the box.

• Like 2

Hi,

Nice event, I m really interested in joining this tournament. As I can see from the topic, like many players, I m in favor of a BR limitation, can the organisator confirm this will be set as a rule ? Thanks.

Hi,

Nice event, I m really interested in joining this tournament. As I can see from the topic, like many players, I m in favor of a BR limitation, can the organisator confirm this will be set as a rule ? Thanks.

yea, it will be true, but it might need to be raised. I'm having a meeting about it tomorrow on the British national TS for all the teams who are joining.

Dear mister OP, will you please post the links in the op of anyone planning on streaming this? I am certain the world will be watching. :)

Yea, right now I'm in the car going to go get breakfast. Once I get home I'll get them. If anyone else who wants to stream or record it, just post the link to your channel and twitch in the comments.

Im gonna be streaming, link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZW_JntoR_7qTDSexusaQww(I stream on youtube)

Whether i end up as a judge or as a player(which so far seems unlikely but we shall see) i will hopefully manage to stream some of the fights(i especially want to stream the semi finals/finals)

Im gonna be streaming, link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZW_JntoR_7qTDSexusaQww(I stream on youtube)

Whether i end up as a judge or as a player(which so far seems unlikely but we shall see) i will hopefully manage to stream some of the fights(i especially want to stream the semi finals/finals)

The fact that the link has "sexusa" in it scares me lmao.

Im going back @ 09.08 from holidays. I can stream for eu evening time (gmt+2) in polish or try english ( not best idea but i can try ) at twitch.tv/panlq or i can record and upload matches on youtube.