Game-Labs Forum

Tournament sign up

Molon_Labe13966

The camel trading company AZIZ will join, i post the names when i get confirmation of the last one

for the payment of the entry tax?

Denmark

[AZIZ] 

Genoveffo

Panda Vassili

Camaita

same question as above, when and where we can pay the entry tax.

Ok, since Molon has handed it over to me and bounty, feel free to send me a PM here on the forums and we can arrange payment for the tournument.

edit: PS, since i am now organizing things i wont take part in it, il still try to stream and such.

so. what are the final terms?

Teams who are not of the same Nation will just tag each other outside the port of la tortue, with teams in ships that go up to a max br of 500. Teams that are of the same Nation will go inside small battles and fight that way, and anyone who griefs the battles will get tribunaled. I have a channel set up within the British national TS for the tournament, with the opposing teams going into separate channels. I will post the address the day before the event starts on here. Hopefully I will be on to move everyone, if not, just poke someone to move you. Teams will go at it 1 v 1 one at a time with the judge keeping score, until only 2 teams are left, then when those fight, the winner will be posted on the forums. I suggest getting an outpost at la tortue soon.

Edited by Molon_Labe13966

so single elimination.

definitely dont like that teams from 1 clan meet each other in the 1st round. i guess thats about chances to get prizes for 1 clan, but thats just not fun for participants.

and i think the fun is what matters.

it should be some kind of random draft AND no battles between clanmates in the 1st round at least.

Edited by dumpert

so single elimination.

definitely dont like that teams from 1 clan meet each other in the 1st round. i guess thats about chances to get prizes for 1 clan, but thats just not fun for participants.

and i think the fun is what matters.

it should be some kind of random draft AND no battles between clanmates in the 1st round at least.

hmm Ill find a RNG website that will pick random draft then. 

EDIT: http://imgur.com/HZAGWBt

Edited by Molon_Labe13966
  • Like 2

Quick reminder that everyone has until the 9th to pay me for the tournument, failure to do so will end in a disqualification. So if you have not done so yet be sure to PM me here on the forums preferably!

Teams also have until the 9th to be formed, so if you have registered and payed for the tournument but havent set up a team by the 9th a refund will be given and you will be disqualified from the tournument!

edit: PS Location will be great corn, so get your outposts over there for the tournument

edit2: If you are interested in being a Judge, please PM me here on the forums!

single elimination without distribution of same clan team.. really?

so where is rule about victory contidions? sink 1 ship? 3 ships? if in one team 1 will sink and 2 run, who will win?

What do you mean with the first bit? 

In regards to victory conditions, its a bit complicated so as soon as i have some judges ready il talk with them about it since it is indeed a complicated matter.

I mean, that in single elimination same clan teams should be as far as posible in grid. Not random place and not clan A team 1 vs clan A team 2 in first round. I don't know how it's called in english.. "посев" in russian.
And if we will have grid, why there is points?

I mean, that in single elimination same clan teams should be as far as posible in grid. Not random place and not clan A team 1 vs clan A team 2 in first round. I don't know how it's called in english.. "посев" in russian.

And if we will have grid, why there is points?

ah i see, well il make sure that clans from same teams wont be facing each other in the first round. And whether we going for a 4 group 1 winner for first round or simple elmination depends on the amount of people.