Game-Labs Forum

Tournament sign up

Molon_Labe13966

The opening match should be today, we are only waiting for one last captain confirmation.

As the opening ceremony we shall all Pray together for fair play and gallant taunts, for many fires and explosions and overall for a great time.

ALL CAPTAINS of the teams: start communicating with each other and setting up days and matches so we all win time.

• Like 1

nice work guys, well done

1 small question, do we need to follow the order of opponents  or we can also fight first the 2nd or 3th opponent, if we can arrange faster a battle with them?

No you dont need to folow the order, as long as you dont start playing Final stages beffore Group stages :P

• Like 1

Hey guys didn't see the pm on the forums bout needing to reply to be in the tourney. I would still like at least one of my teams to be in the tourney. PLS get back with me ASAP so that we can do what we need to in order to get in. I also see that group G position 3 is apparently open. hopefully we can get into that position.

TDA team 1 isn't quite correct either.  I've said several times I am reserve because I am gone for the next 2 weekends and next week.  I don't even know if the other members on the team are correct as LordofDope (Blackbeard) is team leader.

TDA team 1 isn't quite correct either.  I've said several times I am reserve because I am gone for the next 2 weekends and next week.  I don't even know if the other members on the team are correct as LordofDope (Blackbeard) is team leader.

I am sorry for mistake, can be hard to keep track of at times.

Ok since registration is closed i am going to go ahead and lock this, if i made any mistakes in the team rosters please PM me, im only human and as everyone that has watched any of my videos, i make a lot of mistakes.