Ezergoode

Stalwart

Nathaniel Hawk

Barry Chuckles

Capt Rowdy

reserves : 

Burrnout

Swan

If you haven't done so, be sure to pay for your inscription BEFORE tonight (Edit : 09 of August, 22h30 / 10h30 PM Server time) to Olav Van Deng. If you really cant reach him, try one of the judges (Hethwill, Kair Alzahir or M G). The fee is 200k per team.

i thought that wasn't not possible to do, nation can not join both side of a battle. could you confirm ?

Indeed it is not possible anymore. Olav told me we would probably use the small battles if we had to.

Edited by Kair

Today is the final day of Registration il be on untill 10:30pm server time, if im not on you can also try contacting the other judges about payment and it will all be shorted

the following teams still need to finish payment:

TDA

ROYAL

KIN

ARSE

The following teams need to send in their team rosters or fill up their team rosters:

SORRY

UGLY

I'm registering that RDNN will bring at least 1 team. Unless Kloothommel writes otherwise the team are going to look like this:

RDNN:
Kloothommel

Helgur

Koldthorn

Reserve: Tiedemann

Since you want all payments before 10:30 server time. Please look for me chatting in global chat ^^

PS: Again if Kloothommel writes a different team before 10:30, that overwrites this post.

Edited by Koldthorn

The following teams need to send in their team rosters or fill up their team rosters:

UGLY

Hi,

Just to be clear, we are not UGLY team, since all of us are from different French Clans, but that's not really important. Rooster is:

[uGLY] Pelennor

[GROGS] Dugay Trouin

Dalbath

As reserve player:

[OGNC] Sacrebleu

Important point: Is Santa Cecilia allowed ?

Hi,

Just to be clear, we are not UGLY team, since all of us are from different French Clans, but that's not really important. Rooster is:

[uGLY] Pelennor

[GROGS] Dugay Trouin

Dalbath

As reserve player:

[OGNC] Sacrebleu

Important point: Is Santa Cecilia allowed ?

I hope you dont mind, i just put you guys as [uGLY] for organization purpouses. 

Also Santa Cecilia is NOT allowed.

edit: any non craftable ships are banned, this includes Yacht, Rattlesnake Heavy, Santa Cecilia, Pirate Frigate and any ship i might have missed

I'm registering that RDNN will bring at least 1 team. Unless Kloothommel writes otherwise the team are going to look like this:

RDNN:

Kloothommel

Helgur

Koldthorn

Reserve: Tiedemann

Since you want all payments before 10:30 server time. Please look for me chatting in global chat ^^

PS: Again if Kloothommel writes a different team before 10:30, that overwrites this post.

RDNN from Danmark-Norge is joining with 2 teams.

Kloothommel

Helgur

Koldthorn

Tiedemann

Ballz

Plation

• Like 1

The following clans still need to arrange payment for the tournument, please send me a pm in game, on the forums or poke me on ts(na.lynixgaming.com):

[PFK]

[KIN]

[ROYAL]

The following needs to provide their team list:

[ROYAL]

Please do so by 10:30PM server time or you will be removed from the competition.

Crowley said he gave you 400k in vache.  for ROYAL.

I think Olav was referring to the "team list" (roster) for both ROYAL teams (I'm still missing one SORRY team Roster too)

KIN team is all ok (payed and roster ok). PKF we have the roster, not the payment.

To sum things up :

Still needs to pay :

- PFK* team

Still needs to give us the team list :

-ROYAL Team 1

-ROYAL Team 2

-SORRY Team 2

Edit : PFK not PKF (sorry for the confusion)

Edited by Kair

Only applies for elimination rounds:

- Team with highest BR at the end wins, if same BR it is sudden death(first team to loose a ship looses)

Might be abit late, but this punishes teams which dont utilise the full BR, wouldnt it be better to count the BR destroyed?

i.e.

3x Renos vs 2x BP 1x Surprise

The Renos manage to sink the Surprise but still loose due to BR 330 vs 360

• Like 1

so...

i got some question... sorry if those are already be answered but i can't find...

we need to port ships at ile or great corn?

group standings?

we can use upgrade?

if 2 of 3 ships got sunk and the 3° start escaping/stay alive until the 45minute mark, that count as a draw?

board is allowed?

edit

answer in the post before me

Edited by Gr3y

Might be abit late, but this punishes teams which dont utilise the full BR, wouldnt it be better to count the BR destroyed?

Personally I agree. Let's see what all Judges decide.

Gr3y, better have both outposts at hand. Management of your team ships is up to you. Teleport of ships is easy nowadays with cutters and smuggler flag. Also remember that matches are to be setup together with the opponent team and the judges. Upgrades and boarding are part of the game so yeah :)

Groups is the first phase, similar to a Worldcup, and accumulation of points. Group leaders, 1st and 2nd, then move onwards to the knock out phase until the end.

• Like 1