Game-Labs Forum

Tournament sign up

Molon_Labe13966

I don't know where you got the info from but I for one am not part of this tournament - please check in with me molon cause i'd like to know why you sign me up for this without my consent!!!

Could you please tell the team then to put their roster in here.

Unless i have made a mistake somewhere, 32 teams have completed registration. As such entry is closed, if spaces are made open for whatever reason il prioritise the groups which have allready posted team list here( BT, LG and maybe somone i missed)

olav once said in global that reserves could be assigned to both clan teams. if not, than rubli 1.

As Hethwill reminded just above, you shoud all assigne your reserves to one specific team, not a clan. Olav probably said that to able you guys to have time to decide, it was not that important during the competition registration start, as we had time.

Dont forget it is mainly a 3v3 team tournament, not a clan tournament.

Nevertheless, Aphilas has been added to Rubli Team 1 reserve !

I don't know where you got the info from but I for one am not part of this tournament - please check in with me molon cause i'd like to know why you sign me up for this without my consent!!!

It's been like 2 weeks, with 11 hour shifts, so memory is fuzzy. But Jack said something along the lines of "yea, we got a team ready to go, we got me, Jolly and *who ever else I put down on the thing*". I'll delete your name from the thing then.

As you can see from my psot I am in no way involved in this so I told the guys on TeamSpeak but those weren't involved either - I don't know who is taking part in this!

Last time I was on TS, I talked to everyone, asked if they paid the deposit for the teams they wanted, Jack said "yea, I gave olav like 400k" and gave me some names so I put them on the thing. Talk with Jack. Or crowley. If I messed up the names or whatever, sorry about that. I'm sure Olav will fix it, but I gotta go to work in an hour so I'm off again.

^ What Olav and Hethwill said.

32 teams equals 8 groups of 4 teams in stage 1 (from A to H). The 2 first 2 teams of each group qualify for stage 2. That whay you have 16 teams so you can do 8 matchs in 1/8 finals, then 4 in 1/4 finals, 2 in demi-finals, and lastly, the final ! We will also make a match between the 2 teams that lost in demi finals to know who is number 3 !

Theoretically we could add more, but that would mean some teams skipping stage 2 first round, and others not. And we cant open the registration forever can we ? :D

Everything is ready on challonge (so you guys will be able to visualise all this). You'll just have to click on a match to see the screenshots and a link to the video/streaming (if all goes well). We are just waiting for every team contact to answer the PM we sent them, then link you all this and start the real thing !

The patchnotes seem to indicate that the rewards will be blueprints.

To make this event a win for all: How about a pledge by all teams that whoever wins will craft those ships for all participants (mats provided by customers of course)?

:D

The patchnotes seem to indicate that the rewards will be blueprints.

To make this event a win for all: How about a pledge by all teams that whoever wins will craft those ships for all participants (mats provided by customers of course)?

:D

No

patchnotes never indicated that

also why tournament cant be expanded? and why late joiners cant fight for several spots in the event?