Game-Labs Forum

Tournament sign up

Molon_Labe13966

Might be abit late, but this punishes teams which dont utilise the full BR, wouldnt it be better to count the BR destroyed?

i.e.

3x Renos vs 2x BP 1x Surprise

The Renos manage to sink the Surprise but still loose due to BR 330 vs 360

this one is outdated. Olav is the one running the show now because I'm too busy to continue doing this. IDK what system he has up right now, so check with him.

We have a "final" meeting tonight between all the Judges.
Olav will most likely make an announcement concerning most "complicated" questions - and the final decision as to the tournament starting date - as soon as we're done !

So stay tuned !

I hope that everyone understands as this will make organization easier for both the judges and the team members, the tournument will be delayed untill the 24th/25th (depending on when the patch hits + 1 week to allow hotfixes and make sure the tournument room works properly), im sorry if this is an inconvinience for some teams however we cant please everyone and it will save everyone tons of head aches by using the tournument rooms, as a result registration is also now open again. The registration is open untill we hit 32 teams, at the moment there are 7 slots open.

edit: PS i reccomend every team finds a reserve

• Like 8

Why not delay it until after Labor Day (US), when a lot of people's vacation season is over?  TDA has a lot of people out between this week and the end of August.  I assume a lot of Americans are in the same boat, and I hear that the Spanish and French are currently in vacation season and get back a month from now?  It's like, a day before the Olympics, and Rio decides to move it back 2 weeks.

And also, has anyone tried using small battles recently?  I have, and trying to get 2 groups in there alone is almost impossible.  I hope we will be able to see who is on which side before the battle starts.

Wouldn't it also be sensible to have the tournament on a weekend.. much easier to schedule people from the far ends of the globe into one match that way?

I don't expect this top be over on a weekend, Group Stage alone means 3 Matches lasting about 1.5-2h(with queueing, ppl coming late, restarts etc.) for each team. If you continue to the finals add another 4 Matches on Top of that. Not considering delays through different TZs between the teams.

I'd suggest do the Group phase at one weekend and the KO phase on another one. Or over a week 1 Match each evening.

• Like 1

Hi,

I understand your reasons and agree to postpone this tournament. Nevertheless, considering new date, I m sure you will understand we have to adjust our team composition, due to players availability:

[uGLY]

[EDR] Jeanne de Belleville

[GROGS] Dugay Trouin

[uGLY] Pelennor

[OGCN] Sacrebleu (as reserve)

Thanks and see you soon.

Would love to get in on this, didn't bother before because it fell on days I worked. A 3v3 sounds like a lot of fun. I will see if I can rally some AUS guys. Important thing, what times are we talking for the matches?

Is it possible to have a team of EDR (France) or its too late ?

we have players returning from holidays !

[ EDR ]

- Kierrip de Dadass (EDR)

- Eneil le Sublime (EDR)

- to be confirmed

1 Reserve : to be confirmed

Edited by Eneil le Sublime

I

Wouldn't it also be sensible to have the tournament on a weekend.. much easier to schedule people from the far ends of the globe into one match that way?

expect this to last over several days at least I hope so or once again I will miss out seeing as the date change will see me unable to play until the Saturday after we start.