Game-Labs Forum

USA Surrender

Lord Vicious

Capturing all these ports just ruins the game for newcomers. They realise that cannt go two minutes away from "home" withou being attacked. They try it a second and a third time - then they leave and tell all their friend this game is no goo fo newbs. Good Propaganda, as if we are not losing enough players.

Sometimes, as a community we should care about the game itself and not some running battles between a few players who hate each other.

But SORRY is more important than the game.

:blink:

The campaign it was agreed with the coalition, Xemko etc, so any agreement we gonna do, it will be respected by the coalition also   as in past any agreement made by Xemko and the coalition etc were honored by SORRY also. since we all part of such coalition (see denmark) 

I stand corrected. Word has obviously not filtered down. Heads will roll!

Capturing all these ports just ruins the game for newcomers. They realise that cannt go two minutes away from "home" withou being attacked. They try it a second and a third time - then they leave and tell all their friend this game is no goo fo newbs. Good Propaganda, as if we are not losing enough players.

Sometimes, as a community we should care about the game itself and not some running battles between a few players who hate each other.

What a weak Argument.

SORRY offers Peace, the US leaders says no (i think some of then have 2. accounts). Cant see that SORRY is the problem. The problem are players who cant accept a military defeat. Hope that the normal us-players forced this narcissistic leaders in the council to make a peace. Otherwise they can hang his leaders and reestablishing the old british goverment.

This so reminded me of this scene in Austin Powers.

How dare you making closed sessions of the Willemstad Crafters Guild public without consulting the chairman first!

Mr. Cragger, stay out of the internal politics of the United Provinces - we are a sovereign nation and do not take lightly to meddling in our affairs....

Sincerely Yours,

Hugo van Grojt

P.S. the increase from 1 million dollars to 100 billion was decided upon due to the current inflation experienced all over the Antilles in recent weeks.

By now it should be obvious to all who wants peace and who would rather see a nation go down in flames. Lord Vicious has offered peace on generous terms only to be rebuffed.

By now it should be obvious to all who wants peace and who would rather see a nation go down in flames. Lord Vicious has offered peace on generous terms only to be rebuffed.

What a weak Argument.

SORRY offers Peace, the US leaders says no (i think some of then have 2. accounts). Cant see that SORRY is the problem. The problem are players who cant accept a military defeat. Hope that the normal us-players forced this narcissistic leaders in the council to make a peace. Otherwise they can hang his leaders and reestablishing the old british goverment.

It's always easy to offer peace to a nation you just stomped down to one, two or three ports. You would do the same.

Edited by Batman

It's always easy to offer peace to a nation you just stomped down to one, two or three ports. You would do the same.

We have been generous in our offer of peace.

The Americans themselves have posted many times that we are doing them a favor by taking all the ports they have no ability to defend.

They are the ones who long for the destruction of America.

If they didn't they would have accepted our offer of peace.

So be it. The destruction of America be on their heads.

We now will be the Americans.

All of you former Americans join us and reinhabit our shores. Unlike your former leaders we CAN defend our territory.

The only refuge for the outlaws will be Charleston. 

As proposed USA have until DT of today for agree, i proposed a very honorable agreement wich benefit  more USa then us: after that NO MERCY, we going to take back all and close you in Charleston indefinitively, and we will never offer a surrender option anymore.

The ransom will be 50ml for get your ports back +10 ml for each week starting from tomorrow. IF you think the Brit offensive will rescue you, you will be very disappointed, we know about, spanish know about. It will die even before it start.

Why do ye putt the ransom I'm Milliliters?  :huh:

• Like 10

Is it just me who dislikes the vain-glorious boasting of an odious and big-mouthed petty tyrant who having beaten the weakest faction then goes on to try to kick them while they are down? All the while spouting out how great he is in a frankly pathetic attempt to solve his obvious approval issues

Please ban me from the forum for this post - it would save me from having to read the words of this **** in the future

• Like 13

By asking for 50 million he basically guaranteed that this will not be accepted. The child is perfectly aware of this.

Anyone pretending this is a serious offer is wrong.

What a weak Argument.

Funny, I seem to recall your nation bring forth the same argument themselves when all of Cuba was taken.