Game-Labs Forum

USA Surrender

Lord Vicious

As proposed USA have until DT of today for agree, i proposed a very honorable agreement wich benefit  more USa then us: after that NO MERCY, we going to take back all and close you in Charleston indefinitively, and we will never offer a surrender option anymore.

The ransom will be 50ml for get your ports back +10 ml for each week starting from tomorrow. IF you think the Brit offensive will rescue you, you will be very disappointed, we know about, spanish know about. It will die even before it start.

Edited by Chustler
  • Like 1

I personally like having pirates running around in our areas.  It makes PVP much easier to find. 

EDIT:  I'm also going to go ahead at take that picture down.  I'm not American personally, but I can't stand around while somebody posts the image of any nation's flag burning.

• Like 31

I personally like having pirates running around in our areas.  It makes PVP much easier to find. 

I'm also going to go ahead at take that picture down.  I'm not American personally, but I cant' stand around while somebody posts the image of any nations flag burning.

Right? That's how i felt about Carlisle. Most of us enjoyed the convenience of not having to go search for PVP. We could go grind and trade to our heart's content then teleport to Kingston/Port Royal to go chase around some easy prey.

To be honest, the stupid councils claim to speak on behalf of americans, made this whole drama. Not only they pissed you off made you go Pirates but then you are going to rub the salt on the wounds to make everything worse.

Yes thank you for screwing us because of some random internet plebs deciding our fate.

At this point if you just want to capture the ports go for it, you don't need to brag about it. 

• Like 2

To be honest, the stupid councils claim to speak on behalf of americans, made this whole drama. Not only they pissed you off made you go Pirates but then you are going to rub the salt on the wounds to make everything worse.

Yes thank you for screwing us because of some random internet plebs deciding our fate.

At this point if you just want to capture the ports go for it, you don't need to brag about it. 

You got offered 2 months of truce, and east coast back, just pretty much for a surrender admission , cant be more graceful SORRY 

If you actually believe that narrative, then there is no helping you I'm afraid.

• Like 5

Bahahaha!!! Sounds like someones affraid of what the new patch will bring!?... an even playing field! XD We will never surrender to the likes of you! U-S-A! U-S-A!! U-S-A!!!

??? the new patch does nothing to change the fact the US can't find it;'s arse with both hands and a mirror

You have been offered more generous terms than you deserve. Make no mistake we make this offer out of pity not weakness. We are prepared for whatever the patch may bring.

There has been ample warning of the consequences of your refusal to negotiate. So be it.

The death of America be on your heads.

You have been offered more generous terms than you deserve. Make no mistake we make this offer out of pity not weakness. We are prepared for whatever the patch may bring.

There has been ample warning of the consequences of your refusal to negotiate. So be it.

The death of America be on your heads.

Nothing will be on our heads, The nation wants you sunk as does the whole server! XD You are only offering terms because 1. you know this patch means that you'll have to fight on even terms, 2. because you've stretched your forces too thin with too many ports to hold and 3. you are also getting attacked from a sizeable nation in the South. You will be attacked on multiple fronts and in multiple locations and that frightens you. Lets be honest you will only be able to hold the Deep water ports where Santissima's can be used, eventually you will fall! it may not be this week or this month but you will eventually be purged from our lands.

• Like 1

Nothing will be on our heads, The nation wants you sunk as does the whole server! XD You are only offering terms because 1. you know this patch means that you'll have to fight on even terms, 2. because you've stretched your forces too thin with too many ports to hold and 3. you are also getting attacked from a sizeable nation in the South. You will be attacked on multiple fronts and in multiple locations and that frightens you. Lets be honest you will only be able to hold the Deep water ports where Santissima's can be used, eventually you will fall! it may not be this week or this month but you will eventually be purged from our lands.

hubris and rhetoric will not change the de facto state the US finds itself in at this stage.

If you actually believe that narrative, then there is no helping you I'm afraid.

Your lot had its chance to help people like him, the decent common American, what did you do instead?

Mouths don't win wars Churstler. 

We like it here in America and I think we will stay as long as we want. Take a look at the map. Where are these imaginary multiple fronts going to come from? We are far from frightened. We are prepared. Soon it will be the British that will be isolated and attacked on multiple fronts. 

Yeah don't give up they will eventually get bored when there is no one to fight and people have taken a break from the game, they will come for Britian like the clowns they are because a 4 v 1 is so much easier to win and dictate rather then picking a fight with the strongest nation for the balance of the game!

• Like 1

It's probably worth pointing out that these demands are being administered by SORRY clan and not the Pirate Coalition or pirate nation as a whole. Giving in to these terms does not mean your ports will be safe from other Pirates. As far as I know, no formal agreement exists between SORRY and the rest of the coalition regarding this campaign. That said, I don't think anyone else in Pirate nation are interested in those ports anyhoo.  :P

Capturing all these ports just ruins the game for newcomers. They realise that cannt go two minutes away from "home" withou being attacked. They try it a second and a third time - then they leave and tell all their friend this game is no goo fo newbs. Good Propaganda, as if we are not losing enough players.

Sometimes, as a community we should care about the game itself and not some running battles between a few players who hate each other.

• Like 5

It's probably worth pointing out that these demands are being administered by SORRY clan and not the Pirate Coalition or pirate nation as a whole. Giving in to these terms does not mean your ports will be safe from other Pirates. As far as I know, no formal agreement exists between SORRY and the rest of the coalition regarding this campaign. That said, I don't think anyone else in Pirate nation are interested in those ports anyhoo.  :P

The campaign it was agreed with the coalition, Xemko etc, so any agreement we gonna do, it will be respected by the coalition also   as in past any agreement made by Xemko and the coalition etc were honored by SORRY also. since we all part of such coalition (see denmark)