Game-Labs Forum

USA Surrender

Lord Vicious

Is it just me who dislikes the vain-glorious boasting of an odious and big-mouthed petty tyrant who having beaten the weakest faction then goes on to try to kick them while they are down? All the while spouting out how great he is in a frankly pathetic attempt to solve his obvious approval issues

Please ban me from the forum for this post - it would save me from having to read the words of this **** in the future

Hooray!!! Long Live Beautiful Britannia!!!

• Like 1

The game so needs more characters like Hugo and Pagan Pete. :)

I agree I love Pagan Pete's style of play,a true pirate he is! I both fear and respect him when I see him in OW. He is proof that you do not need to "game the game" and have a massive fleet to do well * tips cap* fair winds and following seas Pirate Pagan Pete :D

• Like 1

My response to the offer for surrender.
Or we could go with the response to the surrender offer given to the 101st Airborne Division during the Battle of the Bulge... "Nuts!"
Edited by EricKilla

Is it just me who dislikes the vain-glorious boasting of an odious and big-mouthed petty tyrant who having beaten the weakest faction then goes on to try to kick them while they are down?

It's not just you. It's good old-fashioned bad sportsmanship.

• Like 5

We like it here in America and I think we will stay as long as we want. Take a look at the map. Where are these imaginary multiple fronts going to come from? We are far from frightened. We are prepared. Soon it will be the British that will be isolated and attacked on multiple fronts.

Oh please we have been attacked on multiple fronts for over 2 months now and we handled it pretty well. You need to find something better to scare especially since you can't use your 1st rates anymore like before.

Btw do you think you are the only one who is prepared for the patch?

Sssshhhhh ... don't let on that their 'great" victory was just them swinging at air.

There were a few of us defending. It was more like flailing at a fly with your hands: you'll smack it occasionally, but for the most part you're swinging at air.

You know full well that second battle you posted was just us keeping you out of a port battle, I like how you left out any info about fleet composition to make it look like it was an even fight :) We achieved our goals there and took minimal losses as you know. I look forward to future engagements.

You know full well that second battle you posted was just us keeping you out of a port battle, I like how you left out any info about fleet composition to make it look like it was an even fight :) We achieved our goals there and took minimal losses as you know. I look forward to future engagements.

This battle will be posted on YouTube Sunday. Or at least what I have of it... I disconnected right at a critical point...

The Pirates were Ingermanland heavy and we were Constitution heavy.

Still not get eh? we get your ports for force you to fight, you get 1 loss? is a victory for us. You wanna engage and delay us and leave there 4-5 ppl to be captured every time ? fine by me,  we can do this no stop.

Sound like anyone we know? (11 minutes but hilarious in how in mirrors one of our friends here)

just saying.

Goot too much fat on your burger today at macdonald? :)

Still not get eh? we get your ports for force you to fight, you get 1 loss? is a victory for us. You wanna engage and delay us and leave there 4-5 ppl to be captured every time ? fine by me,  we can do this no stop.

Goot too much fat on your burger today at macdonald? :)

attention3.jpg

• Like 3