Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

For me the best option right now is that pirates LOSE ALL, Since people dont understand  and the only way for educate them is to let them fail and taste some pain  And maybe later who is left will be more logic and reasonable, and will start consider better ways to play.

Change pirate to US and you can understand why we didn't oppose you during the second war.

And hows that have anything to do with SORRY?    I understand you reconize us as the leading figure for pirates thx to what we did in the past , But we are not in charge of  the pirates or control the other pirates clan whatsoever.

In the current situations pirates are a mess, no organization, and i personally gave up on tryng to organize them ,and i  refuse to lead fleets or coalition Until the pirate clans understand that the way they are using is at best mediocre..   Thats not the way i play. If i need to charge myself with the burden and the responsability to lead fleets  at list i require some degree of quality standards. like all clans in one ts3, leaving there together, having 25 people in ts3 with right ship etc.  Otherwise for me they can all die, i am not going to waste my time with shitfleets, they not need me for losing.

For me the best option right now is that pirates LOSE ALL, Since people dont understand  and the only way for educate them is to let them fail and taste some pain  And maybe later who is left will be more logic and reasonable, and will start consider better ways to play.

You obviously don't like the other pirates and they have a similar a low opinion of you.

How did this state of affairs come to pass when you are such a 'great' leader?

I think it's time for you to consider the possibility that your failure might be something to do with your lack of leadership qualities
  • Like 3

You obviously don't like the other pirates and they have a similar a low opinion of you.

I think it's time for you to consider the possibility that your failure might be something to do with your lack of leadership qualities

Isn't it always easier to blame the flock rather than the impotency of the ram?

• Like 1

I dont like incompetence :)  i am a great leader for my clan, never claimed to lead the pirates,  i want a clan coordinate fleet, not a coalition mess fleet :)    Also i have a good history of winning battles backing up my methods, cant say the same of the people who not like me.  Facts matters more then talking.   IF someone think to be better the need to proof it, or can step up :)

You seams afraid enought to come here, what you gonna do when i fill up again a 25 sorry fleet?  hide for 2 week like in carslile?    

In the world we (as in: the rest of us) live it doesn't work like this.

It's not the guy that wants to lead who "decides" that he is a great leader. The people who are following somebody decide if some one truly is a leader.

Maybe it's different in your little world

In the world we (as in: the rest of us) live it doesn't work like this.

It's not the guy that wants to lead who "decides" that he is a great leader. The people who are following somebody decide if some one truly is a leader.

Maybe it's different in your little world

Strange i got 22 pm, of people asking me to take the lead of pirates.  i wonder why, maybe becouse i am a shit leader, so you have nothing to worry about no ? so you not need to post :)

you seams worried anyway... hows that?

Change pirate to US and you can understand why we didn't oppose you during the second war.

There is a big difference,

We have the people (like you do), they just prefer to make mess fleets, with clans+randoms, people not in ts3.   TF-TDA where able to form up 25 people, you avoided to fight us, or you didnt fight becouse you reconized us as much stronger and you didnt want to be humiliated again by screend and screens of losses, in the 2nd war you formed up 25 man fleet a couple of times the problem is they got smashed.  (nuevitas for example) .

Not telling you, you not did the right thing, you where unable to defeat my clan, that was obvious, never the less you didnt even try to make strategies, you just gave up on 2nd war, remembering how badly you lost the 2nd, thats what i blame on you,  The fact we where mocking you is part of the game :)

Still not sure if your tactic was good,  you lost  alot of activity, and respect thx to that inactivity and lack of taking responsability,   i would have tryed some ideas before give up. Tbh. as i did with pirates,  Tryng to relly them into  1 ts3 etc, they refuse to listen. 

the main difference between usa in a hard time and pirates is that:

Pirates not hide faar away in a neutral city like usa did, Pirates keep forming up this fleets, they just lack coordination exacly like USA in the first war,  i dont play that way.  Not my stile, i prefer run around with 10 sorry making battles and if we lose fine, at list i now we got 100% of our chance, instead have half fleet not listening , not in ts3, not knowing each other, always different people not able even to follow a line etc.      I will fight when we are rdy with a coordinate fleet again, i not TRY things, i do things, and  since we fight superior numbers, we cant fight with same method of the enemy, (mixed fleets) the only way for win  is a superior coordinate fleet. Thats what pirates still need to realize. and the only way is the brute way they need to lose all.

madness is do the same thing over and over and expect different results.. 

There is a big difference,

We have the people, they just prefer to make mess fleets, with clans+randoms, people not in ts3.   TF-TDA where able to form up 25 people, you avoided to fight us, or you didnt fight becouse you reconized us as much stronger and you didnt want to be humiliated again by screend and screens of losses, in the 2nd war you formed up 25 man fleet a couple of times the problem is they got smashed.  (nuevitas) .

Pirates not hide, they keep forming up this fleets, they just lack coordination exacly like USA in the first war,  i dont play that way.  Not my stile, i prefer run around with 10 sorry making battles and if we lose fine, at list i now we got 100% of our chance, instead have half fleet not listening , not in ts3, not knowing each other, always different people not able even to follow a line etc.      I will fight when we are rdy with a coordinate fleet again, i not TRY things, i do things, and  since we fight superior numbers, we cant fight with same method of the enemy, (mixed fleets) the only way for win  is a superior coordinate fleet. Thats what pirates still need to realize. and the only way is the brute way they need to lose all.

Oh, so now we had the numbers? A few days ago you were saying that we didn't. We were exactly in the same situation, clans sitting in the gulf playing with AI instead of defending their territory. THAT, is why we stepped away and sought out open world pvp. Why should we be the ones to defend our waters when many others didn't even try? We wanted the US nation to fall to get rid of the carebears, which is exactly what YOU claim to want to happen now to the Pirate nation.

Vicious, you keep on saying you are some sort of lovable villain in the game, but quiet honestly... You are just a childish little boy who spouts out nonsense, contradicting himself on a regular basis to draw attention to himself. Please, take a step back, look at your roll in the community here, and grow up. Your antics are old and repetitive, time to play the game and behave like the adult you are.

Edited by Stephen_Decatur
  • Like 3

Oh, so now we had the numbers? A few days ago you were saying that we didn't. We were exactly in the same situation, clans sitting in the gulf playing with AI instead of defending their territory. THAT, is why we stepped away and sought out open world pvp. Why should we be the ones to defend our waters when many others didn't even try? We wanted the US nation to fall to get rid of the carebears, which is exactly what YOU claim to want to happen now to the Pirate nation.

Vicious, you keep on saying you are some sort of lovable villain in the game, but quiet honestly... You are just a childish little boy who spouts out nonsense, contradicting himself on a regular basis to draw attention to himself. Please, take a step back, look at your roll in the community here, and grow up. Your antics are old and repetitive, time to play the game and behave like the adult you are.

No you mistaken,  i want pirates to merge into 2-3 clans   and fight,     since there is 20 small clans of 2-3 people with no quality standards wich are useless,   I want to defend and form up, not like you did (hiding) doing nothing about rallyng troops.  Burryng you head in a hole.

You got people, they where just bad and essentially not in the right ships, you also lacked good fleet commanders. 

My intent is different, i want small clans to realize that they are useless (i dont even consider the carebears into the equation), if they wanna win vs superior numbers they need superior quality and coordination,  while they wanna keep doing what you did in the first war vs us,  rallyng all small clans into a fleet and hoping that is enought for win...

thats why my offer is to merge with SORRY, and many small clans did, +30 members in 5 days, another week and i will have again a full fleet, thats my Project, and i hope other clans merge also with the other bigger clans like CODe, so we have multiple strong clans. 

Also talking about contraddiction, look inside your home. USa leadership are the biggest bounch of liers, and delusional people i ever meet in online gaming and i play since 1996

We will be on equal terms when and IF,  an usa clan will manage to have 25 people in firstrate and destroy alone a nation of your choice twice,   Try to use the client for proof that you are good instead the forums..

Silly fellow. All you do is brag on the forums about the time you ran exploits to get 25 SOLs, which other people who played cleaner didn't have, and used them to push the map. Now that advantage, and with it your short-lived empire is long gone.

If you're such a strategic genius demonstrate it on the level floor, or just keep running your mouth.

• Like 3

Silly fellow. All you do is brag on the forums about the time you ran exploits to get 25 SOLs, which other people who played cleaner didn't have, and used them to push the map. Now that advantage, and with it your short-lived empire is long gone.

If you're such a strategic genius demonstrate it on the level floor, or just keep running your mouth.

STILL delusional i see.. exploits lol, sure then why we not all banned?    you really cant accept that we where just better then you eh? you like the loosers in cs:go when someone  frag you, he must be a cheater is impossible that he is better.

You do realize in the 2nd sorry-usa war we used our first rate fleet only once? in nuevitas? all the rest was conquered by  inger-conny? even before the patch landed becouse we wanted to give you a chance?  ask erick killa if you not believe me, he engaged us with first rates and pavels and we responded only with ingers,   but you where too busy hiding with your clan for see that

ya know vicious..... that's sad that you post that screenshot thinking you did something good....2 4th rates vs 1 5th...    and you lost a 4th rate..... this is just an example of the skill and expectations sorry has.

I lost wut?

i am not responsable for other clans LOL             On other side u die all time,  soo much for your talking

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14031-glorious-victories-against-the-hated-sorry-clan/page-13#entry288676

Maybe, i will upload the pictures of the "glorious" Sorry-actions vs. me on my pirate trader.

They are so pathetic, they accuse many/many other clan-less and unknown fellow-pirates for "spying".

Maybe, they just cannot imagine that some players play for fun/entertainment only, and don´t worry about winning or loosing

and don´t care about "exploiting" the machine to their advantage.

If you play by the rules and are not on TS, you are a spy and on the KOS (kill on sight)-list of the Sorry-clan.

Those guys certainly need to boost up their "ego" by hunting pirate traders and be "vicious".

4 warships tagging me on a trader four consecutive times and did not sink me, how about that?

The problem is, NO other pirate follow any PB-call, no casual will go to a PB.

Because those guys are unable to organize a loose-band of brothers.

They want fascist-discipline and that is how they behave in nation chat and on the forums.

Dear SORRY,

I'm sorry to inform you but I decided to leave SORRY for a smaller clan that some of my friends from POTBS are in. If possible, I would still like to have access to TS so I can check in & see how everyone is. You are a great group of guys. See you on the OS. :)

• Like 1

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14031-glorious-victories-against-the-hated-sorry-clan/page-13#entry288676

Maybe, i will upload the pictures of the "glorious" Sorry-actions vs. me on my pirate trader.

They are so pathetic, they accuse many/many other clan-less and unknown fellow-pirates for "spying".

Maybe, they just cannot imagine that some players play for fun/entertainment only, and don´t worry about winning or loosing

and don´t care about "exploiting" the machine to their advantage.

If you play by the rules and are not on TS, you are a spy and on the KOS (kill on sight)-list of the Sorry-clan.

Those guys certainly need to boost up their "ego" by hunting pirate traders and be "vicious".

4 warships tagging me on a trader four consecutive times and did not sink me, how about that?

The problem is, NO other pirate follow any PB-call, no casual will go to a PB.

Because those guys are unable to organize a loose-band of brothers.

They want fascist-discipline and that is how they behave in nation chat and on the forums.

You are blacklisted by 10 pirates clans,  you tagged enemy fleets getting  in combat  pirate fleets,   multiple times.  so you still KOS 

You talk like was my personal decision, you are blacklisted by all pirate clan in coalition.. not my choice. we have a list your name is there, and your name is there since before i returned to play 2 weeks ago

Dunno talk the peoples, apologize, try fix your situation. :)

hey fishy where is your screenshots of you being sunk yesterday f12 button got stuck again eh. To much overuse compensating for something with screenshots i think 

congratz you needed usa+swedish+dutch for sink 3 of us,  call also britain next time

5 vs 3   is that your biggest archievement? in months?  I recall sinking your entire first/2nd/bellona fleet multiple times, how many kills like that you need to just break even in term of ship/$ lost?      Cya in next 100+ loss

Dear SORRY,

I'm sorry to inform you but I decided to leave SORRY for a smaller clan that some of my friends from POTBS are in. If possible, I would still like to have access to TS so I can check in & see how everyone is. You are a great group of guys. See you on the OS. :)

You do realize that your clan is KOS to every pirate clan.

You do realize that your clan is KOS to every pirate clan.

Pray tell, why? Just because they left SORRY, or is it something else?

As Sun Tzu once said, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." If they are KOS by every clan, then I might need to support them.

Dear SORRY,

Sure anne you always welcome :)